Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Viewing Single Post From: Hello!
Posted ImageForcer II
Hi all,

As a newb/lurker to the clan, I thought I'd say hello. I've not taken the plunge to join a clan but I'm looking for an active GMT based clan. Looks like TBE fits all the criteria.

Anyways, I'm Josh. I'm 25 years old and work in IT in the finance sector after studying maths at university. I am from the West Yorkshire area. I'm an avid Rugby fan, following both league and union - I follow just about every sport to be honest!

I hope to get to know people a bit better and will be in the Clan Chat as a guest having a chat and a nosy.

Feel free to talk to me whenever or PM me in game - Forcer II.

Runescape history: earliest account 13 years old, banned on one account for being a naive young man (Sadface). Made this account around 3 years ago and only became active about 1/3 of a year ago. I have gained around 180M exp in that time and I am slowly working on 120 slayer. I'm going to take a break at 120 invention to do some other skills (base 90s) and a large chunk of quests (I do not quest much!)

Any questions, hit me up! I'll be idle in the CC and trying to get to know some of you :)
Offline Profile Quote Post
Hello! · Introductions

ENGLAND EST CST MST PST