Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Viewing Single Post From: hmmm thats odd
Posted ImageJunglebiscuit
Member Avatar
Leader/Administrator
Firstly i'd like to start off by repeating my first statement:

Why are you guys haunting our forum? U sound a bit bitter to me...Think u should stop spamming TBEs site with these rumours and start spooning out whatever sand u have in your vagina.

There. Now thats over I will address a few of your concerns without swearing or flying off the handle even tho u seem unable to do that yourself. Magic frog was a member of the origional tbe, decided it was a good thing and so remade the great clan. When I joined I didn't know much about it but wanted to join a British clan so that events weren't at stupid times. My first few months were great and I really enjoyed meeting up and taking part. I then suggested to magic frog that we need a website for better communication between members and designed one which he approved. By doing things like that I worked my way up through the ranks and the same goes for goofi and h2o.

When magic decided to move on to a different game we thought that we had a good thing going and decided to keep the clan going. Hence the three leaders. So I think we have every right to run this clan and now having worked our way up and it is definately getting upto speed as some of u saw on Saturday. :)

I used to be impressed by the old members of tbe and look upto u guys in hope of fully restoring what u were experiencing years ago. I even hoped some more of u would re-join to help us out. When I read posts like that last one it dissapoints me and u are losing what little respect remains. So please now do me a favour and get off my site.
Posted Image
!guardianPosted Image!guardian
Offline Profile Quote Post
hmmm thats odd · History of TBE

ENGLAND EST CST MST PST

Black Water created by tiptopolive of IDS