We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Viewing Single Post From: story time with Barf
Posted ImageAlynDavies
Member Avatar
Veteran Member IV
(22:49:17) <+Barf> I was just coming onto RSB for the first time after RS2 was released I saw a clan that was just starting called The British Legion, I mainly joined it because I liked the name I think it was a 75+ clan and I was about level 76 I rose up through the ranks of that clan becoming good friends with one of the co leaders, Ltx Tinman, The other leader was inactive, 13lack gore
(22:50:27) <+Barf> on the date of our first official war with the black dragons we didn't get a good turnout (I couldn't go as it was my birthday) on the 3rd of july
(22:51:29) <+Barf> Ltx tinman asked me on msn later if I would be interested in helping him create a new clan away from the inactiveness of 13lack gore
I agreed and 4 other members from TBL joined us in creating the clan The British Elites, we spoke about it over msn for hours and finally came to an agreement on ranks, the name requirements etc
(22:53:01) <+windchase7> who decided on the name?
(22:53:35) <+Barf> All of us together as it was a spin off of TBL
(22:55:22) <+Barf> Oh yeah the founders were, me, ltx tinman, pure c0ober, chakugan, hat8ed20 (I allways forget where the 8 goes), nitr021
(22:55:22) <+Barf> Oh yeah the founders were, me, ltx tinman, pure c0ober, chakugan, hat8ed20 (I allways forget where the 8 goes), nitr021
(22:56:22) <+Barf> We carried on our rivalry with the black dragons and have a chapter in their clan history devoted to one of our wars, which was crashed by someone, and we called a draw
22:58:09) <+Barf> after months of our leadership in the clan two of our founders left, I think that was h8ted and nitr0
(22:59:04) <+Barf> We held ellections and shiviscool and uberoverlord were named the newest council members
(22:59:49) <+Barf> Not too long after this me and tin couldn't pay for our membership anymore and had to step down from leadership
(23:00:11) <+Barf> buttons17 took over and I'm not sure what happened inbetween that
23:01:14) <+Barf> after a while I managed to subscribe again without tin, I went back to tbe, I wanted to just be a member but buttons insited that I become hc again
(23:01:16) <+Barf> yes he did
(23:01:45) <+Barf> I didn't feel that tbe was the clan I had once known and left in search for my new home =\
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post
story time with Barf · History of TBE

ENGLAND EST CST MST PST