Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Viewing Single Post From: We Need You
Posted ImageWise Choice
Member Avatar
Administrator
Hello,

I'd like to apply for the role of mentor as I feel I would be a good person to fill the position which is currently open. I like to believe that I am very active in game, and I have a good knowledge of both RuneScape and the clan itself. With that in mind, I have a lot of expirence of working with IRC, forums, and TS in general.

Unfortuantly, I do not have a microphone so that may hinder the chance of me filling this position, but I believe that I can fulfill the role without this being an issue. In the past, I have recruited a friend (ThomasEdw) and have attempted to act as much as I can like a mentor to him as his mentor, Witchbound, left slightly after he joined.

I also have very high attention to detail which would prove useful when helping people who are new to the clan;
Take a look at the "Responsibilities" for Event Manager, I'm pretty sure "Advertise event in game every 5-10 times" should be something else!

If you want to know anymore information then just say and I'll be more than happy to cooperate!
Edited by Wise Choice, 25 Sep 2013, 09:25 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile
We Need You · Clan Positions & Member List

ENGLAND EST CST MST PST

Black Water created by tiptopolive of IDS