Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to ۩~The British Elites~۩. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
hmmm thats odd
Topic Started: 1 Apr 2006, 11:01 PM (4,915 Views)
mysterious old man
Unregistered

wasnt the british elites the name of a clan that was about a good while ago lead by tinman.....
Quote Post Goto Top

Posted ImageDavid rfc182
Member Avatar
Champion Member III
Yup thats us, 3-4 of us were around in those glory days but now we arnt as good but we'r getting there
Proud Ex-member of BE and TBE
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted ImageZak 45
Member Avatar
Veteran Member III
i was there!!!!!! i've bin in tbe for about 2 years lol :D
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Alyn and ben verbally owned? ^^^

secret jesus
Unregistered

lol zak, you were in and out of the crew loads of times...i still dont know why sangy let you back in, you never did anything but cause friction
Quote Post Goto Top

Posted ImageZak 45
Member Avatar
Veteran Member III
lol who is secret jesus? me and sangy got on alrite.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Alyn and ben verbally owned? ^^^

Sean
Unregistered

zak 45
Apr 6 2006, 08:59 AM
i was there!!!!!! i've bin in tbe for about 2 years lol :D

2 years my arse, and yeah you were in it, but how many of the people there liked you?

Sean - Owning DM cheaters like you f0 lyfe.
Quote Post Goto Top

ez
Unregistered

Sean
Apr 12 2006, 08:30 AM
zak 45
Apr 6 2006, 08:59 AM
i was there!!!!!!  i've bin in tbe for about 2 years lol  :D

2 years my arse, and yeah you were in it, but how many of the people there liked you?

Sean - Owning DM cheaters like you f0 lyfe.

lol yeah, i said that to him yesterday, then he was like...no-one liked you either, funny how ive been mates with them over a year then eh?...pretty much speak to daily, see weekly

its pathetic...you called us out/declared because you thought there would be like 5 or 6 of us against 30 or so of you...TBE goes deeper than you know lol, even people i dont know are starting to show up because summer/buttons/other ex-tbe keep in contact with them

looks like you'll be the ones outnumbered now LOL...out leveled, out skilled etcetc

old vs new, just like you said :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

myst........... yea u get the id
Unregistered

my memory aint that good but wasnt zak45 kicked from clan???
Quote Post Goto Top

ez
Unregistered

yeah, but he gave some bs about it was his brother that was ******* around and saying **** on the rsb forum...sangy being a good guy let him back in and gave him a new chance.

and LOL @ that "me and sangy got on alrite" comment, he hates you than the rest of us combined lolar

btw, who is secret jesus?
Quote Post Goto Top

Posted ImageJunglebiscuit
Member Avatar
Leader/Administrator
Why are you guys haunting our forum? U sound a bit bitter to me...Think u should stop spamming TBEs site with these rumours and start spooning out whatever sand u have in your vagina.
Posted Image
!guardianPosted Image!guardian

Zick
Unregistered

Eeee ill get this linked to buttons.
Quote Post Goto Top

Posted Imageh2o101
Member Avatar
Champion Member III
lol you guys have no life
grow up man what have you been stalking new tbe?
id think if you were that dedicated you would rejoin and make it better instead of starting arugments
Posted Image

4evarockin
Member Avatar
Experienced Member II
Quote:

looks like you'll be the ones outnumbered now LOL...out leveled, out skilled etcetc

Hmm mayb there were more than expected, mayb we were out leveled... but can i say one thing?

YOU GOT TOTALY 0WNED!

:D
[80/80 Attack [80/80 Strength] [86/85 Magic. 78/ 80 Range]

Posted ImageDavid rfc182
Member Avatar
Champion Member III
i dont see what people are arguing about, half of our members ive never even heard of... some just stood back and watched... seeing as we had about 30 members and they had about 10-15 they did quite well.
Proud Ex-member of BE and TBE

Unregistered

4evarockin
Apr 16 2006, 01:13 PM
Quote:

Hmm mayb there were more than expected, mayb we were out leveled... but can i say one thing?

YOU GOT TOTALY 0WNED!

:D

rofl @ totally owned, w/e ...we were told not to bring any mates
darkriotcher told us himself you brang freinds as we were heading up

grats on your victory...albeit a real shallow one lol

worst clan ive came across
atleast David rfc182 seems a respectable guy

but as for 'totally owned'...like you guys were repeatedly on your pk trips when we used to hunt you?...hiding in mb, running on sight of dots approching you?

lmao, your a pk leader...i expect that **** from you guys
after talking about it with some people, we would start hunting you again but it would just be a waste of time...you seem scared to wear gear to even pk/war in lol?
every kill would be like a full bluehide one >_>
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

h2o101
Apr 13 2006, 09:07 AM
lol you guys have no life
grow up man what have you been stalking new tbe?
id think if you were that dedicated you would rejoin and make it better instead of starting arugments

dedicated...to what?

who are you? just some nobody that jumped on the bandwagon and made himself leader once that fag magicfrog decided to make the crew again...what happened there, anyways he was hardly a member anyways

same sh*t, differant day

Leaders: GooFi, Junglebiscui and H2o101

^what??

none of you people are even aware of how **** you make tbe look in comparison

ive got a question
why chose tbe?

none of you were even there to it lol
and theres your explantion to why every other old member thinks your a bunch of c*nts
Quote Post Goto Top

Member Avatar
Leader/Administrator
Firstly i'd like to start off by repeating my first statement:

Why are you guys haunting our forum? U sound a bit bitter to me...Think u should stop spamming TBEs site with these rumours and start spooning out whatever sand u have in your vagina.

There. Now thats over I will address a few of your concerns without swearing or flying off the handle even tho u seem unable to do that yourself. Magic frog was a member of the origional tbe, decided it was a good thing and so remade the great clan. When I joined I didn't know much about it but wanted to join a British clan so that events weren't at stupid times. My first few months were great and I really enjoyed meeting up and taking part. I then suggested to magic frog that we need a website for better communication between members and designed one which he approved. By doing things like that I worked my way up through the ranks and the same goes for goofi and h2o.

When magic decided to move on to a different game we thought that we had a good thing going and decided to keep the clan going. Hence the three leaders. So I think we have every right to run this clan and now having worked our way up and it is definately getting upto speed as some of u saw on Saturday. :)

I used to be impressed by the old members of tbe and look upto u guys in hope of fully restoring what u were experiencing years ago. I even hoped some more of u would re-join to help us out. When I read posts like that last one it dissapoints me and u are losing what little respect remains. So please now do me a favour and get off my site.
Posted Image

omfg its your GOD!!!
Unregistered

Junglebiscuit
Apr 17 2006, 06:04 PM
Firstly i'd like to start off by repeating my first statement:

There. Now thats over I will address a few of your concerns without swearing or flying off the handle even tho u seem unable to do that yourself. Magic frog was a member of the origional tbe, decided it was a good thing and so remade the great clan. When I joined I didn't know much about it but wanted to join a British clan so that events weren't at stupid times. My first few months were great and I really enjoyed meeting up and taking part. I then suggested to magic frog that we need a website for better communication between members and designed one which he approved. By doing things like that I worked my way up through the ranks and the same goes for goofi and h2o.

When magic decided to move on to a different game we thought that we had a good thing going and decided to keep the clan going. Hence the three leaders. So I think we have every right to run this clan and now having worked our way up and it is definately getting upto speed as some of u saw on Saturday. :)

I used to be impressed by the old members of tbe and look upto u guys in hope of fully restoring what u were experiencing years ago. I even hoped some more of u would re-join to help us out. When I read posts like that last one it dissapoints me and u are losing what little respect remains. So please now do me a favour and get off my site.

Quote:

Magic frog was a member of the origional tbe, decided it was a good thing and so remade the great clan

thats funny i dont remember him

i actually didnt mind that tbe was goin on after i left coz i let b00nt0ns carry on and a grand job he done with it as well, then i really dont have a clue what happened from then on

then a couple of months down the line i came back to rs to see if it was any better (lol no it wasnt) and then there was talk of me taking over it again, ish at the time got the clan handed down to her.

a few days down the line i long onto msn get invited into a convo and get my head torn of me by ish....... she wudnt let me explain that i waso nly back to see if i liked the game but b4 i cud say it she pissed me off enough and i said "if i wanted the clan back i cud take it" ish (apparently the gambling kind of woman) seen this as a wager claimed that i cudnt, so then i came firing back in retook overt he clan (w00h00) but ohh noo....... rs has lost its appeal!!!

so here i am leading a clan in a game i try to avoid playing ,as u can imagine it wasnt long till the whole thing collasped, then i rather ungracefully closed down the clan

so the morale, tbe wud probably still be goin if it wasnt for the menstrual cycle but anyway thats my 1st hand account of the fall of tbe

but anyway the thing that annoyed me about the new tbe was the fact it was "new" it destroyed all of the histroy of tbe, which probably is the incurrect term to use as none of u really were there from the start,

ok i dont what im sayin anymore but the only way this tbe wud have been as good as it was is if you actually done a little reserach and got some previous members to help, hell i wud have helped if i known, instead of the "ohh look thats a good clan name well steal that" approach as what it looked like

ok ifuve read all that i applaud u, coz i wudnt bother :P

Posted Image
^^
look at my leet level and full r00n with purple cape guardian
Quote Post Goto Top

Member Avatar
Leader/Administrator
Since I took over, I have always said that I welcome any of the old tbe members to help us out (we need it sometimes!!). I have met quite a few of u guys and u all seem nice, your experience of the old clan would be good to pass onto newer guys like me instead of fighting with us all the time. I agree that it sounds like it was the wrong way to do it - I had no control over starting the clan again cause I wasn't aware of it but when I joined and talked to guys like magic frog, darkriotcher, kill me nub and some of the older members that did rejoin, I learnt a lot about tbes history. Long storey short - this clan has reformed and will not be falling apart now if I have any say on the matter so u can either work with us (which I would love) or keep opposing us.
Posted Image

Posted ImageCracker 2
Member Avatar
Veteran Member II
Whoa..nice to c the founder of this awesome clan :lol:
(21:34:08) Benthereaper> btw if any of this turns up in a sig
(21:34:11) Benthereaper> i will get you
(21:34:15) Benthereaper> :|
I scared ben :(

Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · History of TBE · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

ENGLAND EST CST MST PST

Black Water created by tiptopolive of IDS