Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to ۩~The British Elites~۩. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
i quit
Topic Started: 31 Jul 2006, 12:57 AM (2,180 Views)
Posted ImageMiner joshee
Member Avatar
didnt know where else to put it but nothing i say is taken seriously there is an argument on ss every 5 mins and i dont want to be in a clan like that.
Posted Image

R.I.P - The Old Nite - The person may die, but the legend is never forgotten.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted ImageMurkynight
Member Avatar
<3
Erm, ok? Bye then

Wait: lol you're quitting because some people in SS chat didnt believe that you picked up a clue scroll?
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
<3 Ben :wub:

Posted ImageMiner joshee
Member Avatar
no im leaving because people havnt taken anything ive said seriously and laughed downright when i said somthing that COULD have been a glitch.. ive been down that road before with my old clan and it pissed me off.. but what gets me is i wasnt saying anything particularly out of the ordanerly but some people didnt understand what i was saying and so downright laughed and called me a noob and a lier without understanding the full picture
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted ImageMurkynight
Member Avatar
<3
Miner- i feel like i am not taken seriously sometimes too. But i do not go running away and quit =\ Give everyone and TBE a second chance
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImageMiner joshee
Member Avatar
well somthing i dont get is why i somhow deserve to be a "noob" "lier" "nub" when i havnt done anything to any of u?

especially skil im pissed of about - yesterday or the day before she was having a bad day and people were asking loads of inappropriate questions, but did i? no i told them to back of but as soon as i say somthing she went and flamed me..

that sorta **** i dont stand for its bs and i had it in my last clan... i stayed for a while to see if it would get better.. but it didnt it just goes on..

maybe you think im being irastional but i dont give a **** because i dont take **** from people who dont understand what im saying, i get it in rl i dont exspect to get it from people that dont know me.
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted ImageMurkynight
Member Avatar
<3
Whatever, im not going to respond to that as you'll just get more mad. It's your choice if you want to leave or not
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Don bren
:D
Posted Image

Posted ImageKing Cheung
Member Avatar
Veteran Member II
See ya around, but there wasnt any arguments until you started throwing your dummy around.

All i asked for was a screenshot because we didnt believe you, no one has to believe you. You could of just said no or something, not start flaming everyone because they dont believe something you said.

See ya around though. Your welcome back anytime bud.
Posted Image [- MSN - King-Cheung@hotmail.co.uk -] Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image [- King Cheung - Titan Mentor - 126 Combat -] Posted Image

skilban
Unregistered

Miner you obviously dont know me very well and I do not flame anyone so dont go accusing people I am sarcastic and was having a laugh with you...
Quote Post Goto Top

Posted ImageMiner joshee
Member Avatar
:blink: don u could at least wait to look blatenly happy im leaving after ive actully gone...
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted ImageMurkynight
Member Avatar
<3
<_<
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImageMiner joshee
Member Avatar
cheun i neva wanted you to belive me i just wanted you to accept the possibility there was a glitch or somthing had happend in which these things are happening.. either way i know what i saw and there was arguments somthing like 4 on ss in 2 days...

i gtg now but can i at least tell you this.
before you read this i dont care wether you call me geek or nerd or whatever the hell u want..

in real life i dont make freinds easy, why do you think i play some stupid game nearly every day. i wasnt happy at school or anything so i turned to games and found rs.. it was ok but i needed some mates.. so i look at clans.. my first was quite frankly good, but it deteriated and arguments broke out. its why i quit. then i came to you guys.. i thought i was happy.. i was trying to make mates and get along with everyone but there isnt enough community spirit here.. people do flame each other wether you like it or not.. just watch an ss chat for an afternoon and you will see so much flameing you wouldnt belive.

anyway the point of this is im actully really upset i have to go.. i may have been to what 2 events? but i felt i fitted in a little.. finally.. so im sorry for what i said i really didnt mean most of it.. i was just being selfish and im sorry.
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

skilban
Unregistered

Thats fine mate so are you actually quitting or not?
Quote Post Goto Top

Posted ImageMurkynight
Member Avatar
<3
skilban
Jul 31 2006, 01:02 AM
Thats fine mate so are you actually quitting or not?

Yep, we would like to know.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImageAdorabubble
Member Avatar
Champion Member I
Alright, generally I'm a very understanding person, but this I honestly don't understand.

You are leaving because a bunch of teenagers started a flame war and called you some names? Last I checked that wasn't a very hard thing to come by.

You don't need everybody to believe you. It wont suddenly make your life better, it wont magically make you happy. And I can assure you if it happened, disbelief will not make it go away.

I'm sorry to be the one that informs you of this, but it's human nature to not believe what we can't see. And it's teenage nature to enjoy starting flame wars and hurting others feelings. You just have to live with it and remind yourself that every time you argue back with anger in mind you're doing exactly what they wanted you to.

If you couldn't be bothered to read and understand all that, here it is in a smaller version.

Teenage humans (mainly males) enjoy starting up flame wars because they don't believe something.

You do not need every human on earth to believe you for the event to have happened. Believe me, it wont suddenly rewind and disapear.

If you fall for their trap, you will end up frustrated and angry with everyone and everything, just as they wanted. In the end, it's realy all your fault for letting them get to you.

Think about it, if everybody on earth was a well-behaved suite-wearing pasifist, life would be boring enough to drive you mad.

~I know what I say may hurt you, but it's for the best~

If you do deside to quit because of this, well, I realy don't have anything to say to a silly thing like that.
I used to be a very serious person, somebody one could look up to, and not feel bad about asking for help from.

Now I'm at least mildly insane, obsessed to an idiotic extent over bubbles, and in general a completely silly person.

Are we quite sure that you actually grow "up", rather than "down"?

Posted ImageMurkynight
Member Avatar
<3
Wow Fishin. Very well put i like your

"Teenage humans (mainly males) enjoy starting up flame wars because they don't believe something."

Mainly males heh, sooo true :lol:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImageKing Cheung
Member Avatar
Veteran Member II
Miner joshee
Jul 31 2006, 12:50 AM
cheung i neva wanted you to belive me i just wanted you to accept the possibility there was a glitch or somthing had happend in which these things are happening.

Mate, i did say it could of been a glitCh. Just dont see how you reacted was appropriate. See you around though..

EDIE - Shush MURK
Posted Image [- MSN - King-Cheung@hotmail.co.uk -] Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image [- King Cheung - Titan Mentor - 126 Combat -] Posted Image

Posted ImageMurkynight
Member Avatar
<3
Glad you agree with Fishin cook and me Cheung :lol:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image