Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to ۩~The British Elites~۩. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
About me :); ...
Topic Started: 4 Sep 2006, 02:17 PM (1,693 Views)
Posted ImageZak 45
Member Avatar
Veteran Member III
well alot of your new members have been asking who i am and my story etc so i think i'm gonna post it now this board is up and running.
WARNING: This story is very long read at your own risk.
My story:
well about two years ago when i was level 88 or 89 and training like mad i heard that runescape had clans!!! so i asked around for a bit and i got told to go on the forums. omg this is great rs have forums now?!?!? so i went on and eventualy found the clans forum. (it was just the clans forum then no clans discussion or recruitment also threads post limit were unlimited) so i went on and i started looking at clans now being a noob i wanted to be in the number one clan. i found a ranking list after many hours of searching it went something like this.

1.The British Elites
2.Black dragons
3.Breakthrough
4.Crimson raiders

so i wanted to join the british elites and i found their thread with 11000 posts!!! i had a read through and thought it sounded like a really good clan the only problem was i was 89 combat and their requirements were 90+ but my range saved me!! as a level 50 i made friends with 3 people who told me range was the best combat skill so i trained it like mad and got 80 at like level 70 then they took away the double special so i stopped training it and trained melee. i asked summeresort (tbe leader and co founder then) if i could join with 80 range and 89 combat. he said yes to my suprise. the first event i attended was a skill drive. barf ii told me that all members collected items that the leaders could sell and put in the clan bank. so wanting to be a star member i mined coal for 4 hours before the event so i had the most materials. yes i know i'm a great member. the next event i went to was a pk trip i will always remember. we had summeresort with 90 range and barf ii in full addy and d scimi. we went to ardy lever to pk and we found a higher level was owning us all. then summer took him on and made him run. it made me think how great that looked. (a leader protecting his clan with superior skills) i wanted to be like summeresort one day protecting his clan. (lol lame innit?) when summerre quit runescape and gave the leadership to barf (who didn't want it) who gave it to spawn 69er i didn't like this but then me and sean (spawn) became friends. then he quit and left it to sangy4jen i didn't like him at all because he was very arguementative. so i decided to leave tbe. but i started missing the events and the members who made up tbe so i asked sangy if i could join again he sais yes (nice sangy) eventualy we became friends training range together. then sangy tried to merge us with breakthrough and no one really liked it or liked ishard breakthroughs leader (me and ishard are friends now) then ltx tinman came and took it from sangy claiming he had a right as co founder. the clan went on for a while until tinman quit rs tbe died. i let it be for a couple of months before i really missed it and decided to try and reform it. with a little help from my old friends (barf ezekeil6ft2 lietuva99 and netphantom) we got it going again and started recruiting members. then we started having mith wars which were alot of fun. then we had a war with COW and lost miserably to their mages. everyone started argueing and i got annoyed and left tbe. tbe died once more :( but the faithful member magic frog1 who had been in tbe nearly as long as i had reformed it and i joined up as soon as he told me. the clan got better but then magic quit rs and jungle took over. you can imagine what happens next.... the clan gets very good and starts going up ranks. i rejoined and helped with this for a couple of months. then things started getting hard. jungle was having to spend alot of time at work and didn't have alot of time for tbe so i had to keep running the events and it stressed me out. then a number of events happened which i don't want to go into and i left tbe. and i have been gone ever since :)

hope you know what tbe has been through and what i've been through with tbe for the last couple of years.

i'm sorry but i am lazy and don't want to use commas.
adios :)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Alyn and ben verbally owned? ^^^
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted ImageZak 45
Member Avatar
Veteran Member III
oh yer tbe was founded by summerresort ltx tinman buttons and barf ii.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Imagepinkers87
Member Avatar
Experienced Member II
from what i can see 100% of your life is runescape? is that seriously all you can put about yourself?

Posted ImageZak 45
Member Avatar
Veteran Member III
no you dick thats my story about tbe.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Imagepinkers87
Member Avatar
Experienced Member II
first of all, lets not call me a dick, and second why title it 'about me' if it isnt about you, its about your joining of tbe? and if its about joining tbe why post it here you have already posted on the 'what made you join tbe' thread. pretty stupid eh?

this is ment to be an indroduction to members, for members to tell others about them selves.... not the history of thier clan choices, how they used to train range, but gave up and became str nubs because they stopped the double special of a msb.

pinkers

Posted ImageAdorabubble
Member Avatar
Champion Member I
First, this is the "Introductins" forum, not the all about the clan's history forum.

Second, let me just say owch. Please use paragraphs and some good punctuation would be nice here and there, I must have lost my place at least five times while reading the huge jumble of text.

I know you're going to say something like "this is what my runecape life was like" and "who cares, you could still read it".

Mmhm. Well then, why didn't you tell us about the first chicken you killed to? Well, there's my sorry attempt at a joke for today, back to my good old making sense self.

As you'll notice by other "all about me" topics, the discribe the actual person writing it. Intoductions are ment to help people get to know you as a person, not how the clan became what it s today. If we needed something like that we'd have a clan history topic somewhere.

And as for being able to read it, it's still a pain and realy no fun at all to read. A few appropriatly placed commas and proper use of paragrahs (or even a bit of improper use), would clear this problem right up.
I used to be a very serious person, somebody one could look up to, and not feel bad about asking for help from.

Now I'm at least mildly insane, obsessed to an idiotic extent over bubbles, and in general a completely silly person.

Are we quite sure that you actually grow "up", rather than "down"?

Posted Imagepinkers87
Member Avatar
Experienced Member II
you tell him fishin cook. i nitice you didnt comment on his offensive language.. calling me a dick, i was deeply offended

Posted ImageZak 45
Member Avatar
Veteran Member III
fishin sory i don't wanna use commas . and pinkers i called you a dick cause you were acting like one.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Imagepinkers87
Member Avatar
Experienced Member II
i was just making a point that in a topic called about me you only mentioned runescape things... where every one else talked about themselves, and not rs

Posted ImageZak 45
Member Avatar
Veteran Member III
well sorry but i found this the most appropriate forum to put this in.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted ImageCpjuk2us
Member Avatar
Veteran Member II
I'll be honest and I know others are going to pfft me, but i quite enjoyed that history lesson on TBE. I had a few spare minutes this morning and this was a great read while having my first up of coffee.

It's nice to see where TBE has come from, I think it would help others too if there were a history of TBE post. Sometimes because i'm new i feel lost when your all talking about past leaders I've never heard of 8)

It was also give us a sense of pride to know we belong to a clan with what seems like a long history of fun friends and support.

Posted Image
Penepops Wordpress Blog

Posted ImageZak 45
Member Avatar
Veteran Member III
cpj no one in this clan knows the history of tbe. i am the only one who plays rs who actualy knows it.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted ImageJunglebiscuit
Member Avatar
Leader/Administrator
I agree, the history is good and I may make yet another thread for u to post on.
Posted Image
!guardianPosted Image!guardian

Posted Imagerickycreek
Member Avatar
Champion Member I
nice story Zak, wasnt to hard to read for me :D
EDITED BY JUNGLE - BEHAVE ;-)

Posted ImageDannycassell
Member Avatar
Experienced Member I
nice zak i read it all :D :D :D don't kn ow how but nice story now i know the history :P
Posted Image

Posted ImageZak 45
Member Avatar
Veteran Member III
ty :)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Imagepinkers87
Member Avatar
Experienced Member II
you seem popular, perhaps they will change thier minds when they get to know you.

any way, why not post a new thread that actuly is about you. i'd be interested in it

Posted ImageAlynDavies
Member Avatar
Veteran Member IV
Make a HISTORY OF TBE, put it in the RECRUITMENT area, and STICKY IT!

Most of what you need is there, exceot 1 thing you now got COW guys in TBE as well. And with possibly Cosic Leada joining (StoneyCow) you'll have their leader too :D .

Great posting Zak, but what are YOU as a person all about?
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted ImageZak 45
Member Avatar
Veteran Member III
i may write one soon atm i am to busy.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted ImageAlynDavies
Member Avatar
Veteran Member IV
Funny how a few of TBE's nemesis in that Mith war are here though, especially since COW members are generally 120-126 by now.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Introductions · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

ENGLAND EST CST MST PST