Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to ۩~The British Elites~۩. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The rise, fall and rebirth of TBE
Topic Started: 10 Sep 2006, 04:44 PM (23,041 Views)
Posted ImageDavid rfc182
Member Avatar
Champion Member III
In september last year i was talking to Ross (4eva) and Magic and the topic came up about remaking TBE and Magic said he would re-make it if he had help from some others. Me and Ross agreed to help him and our friend who was also in the old BE as RFC_Fan182, who now uses Kill_Me_Nub and we started working on training to allow higher reqs. Me and Ross prepared threads for RSB and Timetalbes for the new BE which was due to be started just after christmas but was started a bit earlier because we all had every thing ready. Then the rest.. well you can all see what happend. =)
Proud Ex-member of BE and TBE
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted ImageDavid rfc182
Member Avatar
Champion Member III
The name 'British Elites' has alot of history, but in my opinion it was better in the old days with BE, because all of the members knew each other and in general it was better, for example in the wildy, if some one was talking out of turn they would recieve a warning from who ever was leader the pking trip, if they spoke again the leader would order us to kill them, and we would. There were never any complaints and becasue of that know one did it again. And now, tbe rely on shear numbers of members, where as BE had a decent amount, and would use alot of skill to take out the enemy, instead of just charging in and piling.
Proud Ex-member of BE and TBE
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · History of TBE · Next Topic »
Add Reply

ENGLAND EST CST MST PST

Black Water created by tiptopolive of IDS