Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to ۩~The British Elites~۩. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The rise, fall and rebirth of TBE
Topic Started: 10 Sep 2006, 04:44 PM (24,841 Views)
Posted ImageDoddseyone
Veteran Member II
Wow nice job Barf, thats some great detail you got there :)

Should be added in or whatever
Dodds_rs@hotmail.co.uk
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted ImageDoddseyone
Veteran Member II
TBE now has many people for its success in 2006/2007. I would like to name a few:
Alyndavies, he has truely been the best member during this period, he had continous suggestions to improve these forums, he helped make the transferal from RSB to RSC very smooth, he spent hours of his time researching clans, which we could be, which we should be wary of. His position of warlord is truely a deserving one.

-----------------------------------------

No offense to Alyn, but i think alot more people have done more in the time.
Benthereaper, Skilban, Cheung, Junlge, Myself and more
They did alot to help the RSB to RSC transaction
Skilban is the one who declared on B0rn to give us number 1 RSB, this totally changed the clan forever, made us alot stronger.
Benthereaper was leader for a long time, put alot of effort into the clan, nearly as much as jungle sometimes. He basically came up with the Elites.
Also people like Cheung helped turn like 30 members into 150! I remember a few of us was always going round like pits trying to get new members
Me and Ben brought alot of new tactics to help us improve pking/warring wise to fit in with RSC. Such as Falling in, hugging (even though i didnt like this at first :rolleyes: )
To say this stuff is so modern your missing alot. :blink:

Plus we didnt declare on @. Zak just set it up one night lol. It was just a couple hour prep mini war. Zak didnt even have any power just randomly set up the fight.
Dodds_rs@hotmail.co.uk

Posted ImageDoddseyone
Veteran Member II
Murdererdood
May 2 2007, 06:32 PM
doddseyone
May 1 2007, 12:30 PM
Me and Ben brought alot of new tactics to help us improve pking/warring wise to fit in with RSC. Such as Falling in, hugging

Canny lol that like.

RSB clans war without hugging/falling in? Do they have any organisation in their wars at all?

When we was a RSB clan we didn't have any organisation. Use to be just stand there and attack whoever. we had to learn to adapt too once we changed :rolleyes:
Dodds_rs@hotmail.co.uk

« Previous Topic · History of TBE · Next Topic »
Add Reply

ENGLAND EST CST MST PST