Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to ۩~The British Elites~۩. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The rise, fall and rebirth of TBE
Topic Started: 10 Sep 2006, 04:44 PM (23,070 Views)
Posted ImageButtons17
Brand New Member
Quote:

Originally TBE was founded by a few people, the original leader (i think) was Summersort, he had 90 range wich was quite high for that time as requirements were quite low, he was seen as a good leader that fought for his clan, but some time later he decided to quit runescape and gave the leadership to barf (who didn't want it) who gave it to spawn 69er then he quit and left it to sangy4jen, then sangy tried to merge TBE with breakthrough and no one really liked it or liked ishard, breakthroughs leader.

Originally TBLegion was founded by Ltx_Tinman, Rustywhale33 & Myself. Good friends IRL who happened to start playing rs. In RSB we noticed that there were no British clans or anything that would resemble Britain. After getting over 50 recruits within the first week from all over the world we thought this could get big with the help of councilors and an events team, so after a few months of hard work and upgrading ranks Ltx created TBE, the elites of TBL.

Ltx who payed membership by phone was unable to keep funds as he subscribed to a different network that Jagex could not support. Thus handing leadership to me, I kept it flowing for 6 months with the help of councilors, events team etc. After those few months I decided it was enough, i needed to keep track of school work and i just didn't have time for it all anymore. I handed leadership to Pure_c0ober who only lasted a month, couldn't handle the pressure or something. From then on i don't know the story fully.

Quote:

When ltx tinman (co-founder/deputy leader) came back to just check up on RS and see if it was any better, he found that TBE was still alive, one day while he was just on he got pm'ed by Ishard who had a go at tinman saying it was her clan now he couldnt take it back, they argued and Ishard said that he wouldnt be able to take it back, but some time later Tinman was successful and took back TBE, but then again he still didnt like RS so eventually TBE collapsed and was closed down.

Ltx was original founder for a start. He didn't come back untill a few months ago, which was only for fun and to try out the new skills and areas. He did have a talk with Ishard over other communication methods a long time ago. The above statements are partically true, that TBE was hers and he couldn't have it back.. what happened was that we made a petition, just to see if Ltx' did come back who would stay with Ishard and who would come back under his lead. Obviously with the old school TBL & TBE still playing, news got around fast about the petition Ltx won but took no action of coming back to lead again. TBE closed we we're looking for it to stay in the past and not come back again, although i have to say... from what i've read and seen in the past few months, you guys have been doing good. Well done, keep it up.

Buttons17<3
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted ImageButtons17
Brand New Member
Quote:

Then some time later in late 2003, early 2004 Zak45 A former member of the previous TBE regime, decided to try and reform TBE with some friends and ex-clan members.

This date is waaay off to say the least, Murder' is completely right, Summerresort was leading TBE around the summer, yet he quit because of his GCSE's coming up etc. It wasn't untill late 2005 when i found these forums and i expect that was when Zak45 recreated the clan.

Posted Image

This was my last day of leadership and it's pretty obvious that he didn't recreate the clan in late 2003. TBL was founded around march-april of 2004. The dates are obviously incorrect.

I'd recommend putting in title dates in bold as a timeline so people really know what happened and when. ;)

Posted ImageButtons17
Brand New Member
Quote:

The only reason I did was because I used to be high council in TBL then TBE and only left when C0obs took over, he was a rubbish leader and a lot of members left then, but I still had some loyalty to TBE.

You weren't in TBL, I have no idea what you're talking about really.

Oh, I handed down TBE to c0ob because he was the most loyal member to the group, I asked him firstly if he would like to lead it after me, he agreed but I guess he couldn't keep up to the expectations.

Chris doesn't really mind or cared if TBE fell or kept going, I reckon that he would rather see it in action since he started the whole group. He didn't get forum mods to back him up over rsb, it was old school who were doing that, almost every member from TBL were backing him up. He would have kept it going but he doesn't like the game.

« Previous Topic · History of TBE · Next Topic »
Add Reply

ENGLAND EST CST MST PST

Black Water created by tiptopolive of IDS