Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to ۩~The British Elites~۩. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The rise, fall and rebirth of TBE
Topic Started: 10 Sep 2006, 04:44 PM (24,020 Views)
Posted ImageParty Luva
Member Avatar
Champion Member I
Darn I can remember even further back... Tinman was always kind of second leader as he was very busy and didnt really have much time to log in often. (at least he had a life lol!)

Brings back some memories for sure... Well at least ive come home now :D Long live TBE.. if anyone wants to ever have a chat about the old days, just drop me a pm :D
ELEANNAH[/size] AKA MRS MCICEPIT AKA ELEROFLCAKEMUFFINGTONS

[TBE] - Fabian2029 says:
could i have 15 rune sets, 18 sara brews and 5k nats please, i need them in 5 mins is that ok?, also do you think you could irrigate the third world, end global warming, discover a cure for cancer and orgainise a quick landing on mars thanks hun i owe you one!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted ImageParty Luva
Member Avatar
Champion Member I
Quote:

Originally TBLegion was founded by Leaders where Ltx Tinman, Buttons17, Pure C0ober (sp?), Summerresort, Spawn 69er and Bark ii

Bark ii --> Barf ii (he is still on my friends list) :wub:

(and the 2 original leaders were LTX Tinman and 13lack Gore (still both on my friends list too lol) :wub:

The other guys were high council members along with me (: - omg i ALWAYS get left out lol! I should start taking this personally :P

The only name I cant remember was the name of our original Warlord, then called "General" My rank was "Knight protector" i believe. There were 2 of us, one assigned each to Tinman and 13lack to protect them in wars. (Remember in those days there were not the multi areas like there are now, and p2p pking was pretty much 90% concentrated around the axe hut area)

Hope that helps update things a bit

[TBE] - Fabian2029 says:
could i have 15 rune sets, 18 sara brews and 5k nats please, i need them in 5 mins is that ok?, also do you think you could irrigate the third world, end global warming, discover a cure for cancer and orgainise a quick landing on mars thanks hun i owe you one!

Posted ImageParty Luva
Member Avatar
Champion Member I
Yep Jungle i am TBE for lyfe... I took a years break from RS and when i returned, first thing i did was check RSB forums to see if BE was still alive.

Found TBE, and posted on the thread asking if it was indeed the same clan, as I had never left BE, simply was absent from the game.

Joined straight back up again when someone confirmed to me that King Cheung was a leader :D Then I knew it had to rock TBH!!!

Remember Cheung sitting on the old COD Teamspeak that TBE used to use in the original days, too scared to talk , listening to us all instead :P At least ive heard his voice this time round !

Ele :wub: Cheung

I wonder if Cheung remembers the old "medals" system in the clan, it used to make me smile every time I logged onto RSB to check our threads there. People who had done great deeds were awarded special ranks and honours symbolised by an extra tag on their name on the ML on rsb.

By the way it was great to see Tinman on IRC before Christmas, hopefully he will pop back from time to time and see us again! Check out my sig to see a quote from Barf ii too.. shame noone can ever spell my name right :P

[TBE] - Fabian2029 says:

« Previous Topic · History of TBE · Next Topic »
Add Reply

ENGLAND EST CST MST PST