Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to ۩~The British Elites~۩. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The rise, fall and rebirth of TBE
Topic Started: 10 Sep 2006, 04:44 PM (24,005 Views)
Murdererdood
Brand New Member
The dates will be late 2005 early 2006. I assure you, the dates you have there are wrong.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Murdererdood
Brand New Member
I assure you, the dates are wrong.

I've known tinman since well before tbe. I met him in rscbefore he had even thought of it, in late 2003. How could Zak45 reform a clan that had not even been created? I remember his incarnation of TBE. It was last year.

Murdererdood
Brand New Member
LTX_Tinman
Mar 23 2007, 01:10 AM
what can i say........ you guys (and gals, i havent forgot about you ele :P ) did good, just reading the history there..... brings a lump to my throat (yea your dates are awfully wrong, but hey, makes it sound more "historical")

anyways, if it matters much, you made me proud to have founded this clan, and i have the utmost respect for jungle and the rest of you's for really putting the effort in and making this a great clan, i know you recieved some critisicm but it just goes to show how good a job you done

and as always im probably rambling on now (usually happens at 3rd paragraph) so to summarise, great history, great future, great community, GREAT CLAN *cheesy thumbs up smiley*

!uk !woohoo !uk

Look at Chris being a ******.

Eee. Pure only knows about this forum cause i linked him to it.

Murdererdood
Brand New Member
NAH

Murdererdood
Brand New Member
doddseyone
May 1 2007, 12:30 PM
Me and Ben brought alot of new tactics to help us improve pking/warring wise to fit in with RSC. Such as Falling in, hugging

Canny lol that like.

RSB clans war without hugging/falling in? Do they have any organisation in their wars at all?

Murdererdood
Brand New Member
Ishard
May 1 2007, 05:35 PM
If Summer had been made leader instead of C0bs non of the members would have left to make the new clan called The White Tower, led by Nenuial.
TWT got most of the top TBE members.
Metalunatic, Rushjunkie Nen, me, well loads of us, btw Metal and Nen got married in rl and they met through TBE :D How good is that?

WTOW, not TWT Ish. TWT was The White Tigers.

Nen/Metal have a kid called Xerxes now. Havn't seen them on in a while though. Do you know what's happened to Summer? I havn't seen him in on in a while either.

Merge this with the last post if you will, apologies for the double post. Posted before i read all the posts.

« Previous Topic · History of TBE · Next Topic »
Add Reply

ENGLAND EST CST MST PST