Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to ۩~The British Elites~۩. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
  • Pages:
Elite Members Required; Please apply here.
Topic Started: 14 Feb 2007, 07:28 PM (6,727 Views)
Posted ImageParty Luva
Member Avatar
Champion Member I
We are currently looking for up to 3 more elite members to join our team in introducing new members to TBE.

As an elite member you will be expected to carry out several duties:

To tutor new emmbers in the arts of pking and warring, and to take them on mentoring sessions to test their skills in such things as spamming, hugging, etc.

To ensure they are aware of the clan rules.

To help them integrate into TBE and be willing to answer any general questions they might have.

To inform the leaders of any developments with students, by using the elite members section/members news section on the site.

Please be aware that being an elite member can be hard work, so this position would not be suited to all of you. You will need to be friendly and of course have a lot of patience, as well as be extremely active both in in RS and in the clan in general.

If you wish to apply, please fill out the following application form. Please make your answers as complete as posible, and not jsut single sentence responses:

----------------------------------------------------------

RS name:

Why I wish to be a mentor:

Why I should be a mentor:

What I can offer to my students:

----------------------------------------------------------
ELEANNAH[/size] AKA MRS MCICEPIT AKA ELEROFLCAKEMUFFINGTONS

[TBE] - Fabian2029 says:
could i have 15 rune sets, 18 sara brews and 5k nats please, i need them in 5 mins is that ok?, also do you think you could irrigate the third world, end global warming, discover a cure for cancer and orgainise a quick landing on mars thanks hun i owe you one!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageLucozade7
Member Avatar
Veteran Member II
I would love to be a Elite member but i'm not up to it due to my memory(forget everything trust me)

I hope some people with good memories apply :)
Feel free to Add me on Msn: LucoZzz@gmail.com
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted Image1 Bad John
Member Avatar
Veteran Member I
RS name: 1 bad john

Why I wish to be a mentor:reduce clan stress lvl and help clan get fa list empty quicker

Why I should be a mentor:because i can offer my experience i have been menored twice so i kno multiple ways to do it

What I can offer to my students: i can offer them a well experienced members thoughs and ma test would be very hard tbh

TBE Pk Leader Since January 2009
TBE Assistant Pkl Since November 2008
~~Ex Team Demolition Leader~~
Posted Image

^^Thanks for the awsome sig Cheekie^^
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

[Pk Leaders] - ["We will never sleep, 'cus sleep is for the weak, and we will never rest, 'til we're all f**king dead"]

Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageSmelly Sadam
Member Avatar
Veteran Member I
I guess theres no harm in trying sooo..

RS name: Sadamsbad05

Why I wish to be a mentor: I wish to take some of the weight off other elite members shoulders by mentoring some of the new members/FA's and making mini-me's :D

Why I should be a mentor: I should be a mentor because i think i'm pretty good at my war skills (when im not lagging) and im well behaved in wars and pks :D 0 dots in 4-5ish months. Also i think im pretty active in RS and IRC again now :unsure: I will take good time out to mentor my little ones well and put 110% into everything.

What I can offer to my students: As I am pretty experienced now I can offer my students good wilderness training and i'll be able to answer all their questions and get them upto TBE's standards :P I must say i learnt from the best (and meanest) elite member :P But we all do really love Zak right?

Well, there you go ;)
Posted Image
I AM (S)ADAM

Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageUnionjack4
Member Avatar
Veteran Member II
RS name: unionjack4

Why I wish to be a mentor: well the reason i want to become a mentor is for very many reasons. Im very good at socailsing with new people and would make students feel at ease and feel at home im patient which would help to a great ammount and im very encouraging to new people. i want to help the clan in as many ways as possible from mentoring to supplying equipment for wars pk's and events of all kinds. i want to expand my commitments to TBE and help them climb further up the ranks to hopefully top 10 clans and hopefully first lol. im very active on runescape SS IRC and the TBE site itself. I love TBE and i will do anything do keep its name good and heard. Im 100% commitied to TBE

Why I should be a mentor: well i think i should be a mentor as im always on runescape everyday im very active at events and i put the clan first ahead of everything else in runescape. i would take the time out to help other members and help Fa members. im also on IRC SS everyday and i like to think of myself as a very good and loyal TBE member. Il teach all my members the basics and all they neeed to know about TBE and its life. I will given everything and what ever it takes to help TBE widen its horzions. i speak in a very clear and easy understanable manor i do not use abbreviation. wish would help students understand concepts of certain items.

What I can offer to my students: i can offer experiance to my members ive been playing runescape for over 2 years now and i think im very capable and experianced. i learnt a huge ammount of data from mcicepit when he mentored me and i wish to pass that on to hopefully future TBE members. i will always be there for my students if im accepted when they need me. I can offer time and commitment to students il pay attention to their needs and mine aswell.i study and mistakes ive made and make sure that it would not happen to my students il supply them with all the quipment needed and help them out if they have falling outs with other members and such il make sure that they can hopefully become TBE's next mentor
Removed signature as some found it offensive. You Beauty
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageJunglebiscuit
Member Avatar
Leader/Administrator
John John John, exactly the reason i closed elite apps in the first place and decided to pick them.....Please no one else disapoint me by applying when theres no way your in with a chance of getting it(yet).
Posted Image
!guardianPosted Image!guardian
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageSsj2 Vegeta1
Master Member I
GL to all people applying
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted Imagekwazy349
Member Avatar
Experienced Member I
RS name: kwazy349

Why I wish to be a mentor: to help the clan grow by making sure only the elite can join the british elites i think i can help out the clan alot and i think it'd be fun also. it'd be good experience to teach people who dont really know how to pk and give them my knowledge and helm them in the long run

Why I should be a mentor:i want to help tbe grow stronger and have the best people in here; im above tbe's average combat lvl-115 and i think i'd give a good impression to people needing to be mentored. i can also sacrifice time from playing runescape to help mentor them. i feel tbe is the right clan for me that ill never leave and loyalty is a useful skill in bein a mentor.

What I can offer to my students: ill answer any questions they ask me and if they need help knowing where a specific place in the wild is, ill show them etc. i'll also be active and arrange times for when me and the student can do the mentoring.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageLillefigo
Member Avatar
Elite Member III
good application unionjack. tbh i think you're active enough and fill the other reqs to. gl anyway ;)
~~LoverLilly/Lillefigo~~
TBE's singer, guitar player and looter

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

[Pk Leaders] - ["We will never sleep, 'cus sleep is for the weak, and we will never rest, 'til we're all f**king dead"]
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted Imageelizee56
Member Avatar
Veteran Member I
gl to everyone who is applying and thinking of applying
im only lvl 100 and so not going to apply
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted Imagex--str----x
Master Member I
RS name: x--str----x

Why I wish to be a mentor: i can help my students b as active as me and i like helping new members of the clan out, and it wil help me get along with people more. and i'll be wishing to show them the base of what i can do in the wildy.., pk , spam, hugg and to return!!

Why I should be a mentor: because i want to make more friends in tbe(even more than i already have!!) and also because it wil b fun teaching new members of tbe what i already know. ;)

What I can offer to my students: a good edjucation(h). and alot of my wilderness skills and wil help them if they need of any more training. :D

gl everyone else applying.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageIrishsmurf
Member Avatar
Master Member III
Good Luck Guys
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageBarbershop3
Member Avatar
Elite Member I
RS name: barbershop3

Why I wish to be a mentor: ive been in clan 5months+ and looking for a new challenge

Why I should be a mentor: ill make it fun to the new members and make them wnat to impress tbe at events.

What I can offer to my students: some good fun trainning but hit the learning points hard
Posted ImagePosted Image
<center>Been TBE For 2years Never left</center>
<center>Ex-Elite Mentoring 21 Students</center>[/center
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageKiller_h00d
Member Avatar
Champion Member III
RS name: Killer_H00d

Why I wish to be a mentor: I want To make Tbe Stronger/Happier. I really want to help them to finish our dream. it goes alot of faster.
and i really want to be a big part of Tbe. An Elite member is. Im at every f2p trip.

Why I should be a mentor:I got alot of experience to learn peoples, Im very active, on Irc + Forums, any need of me, they can contact me easy. Ive been playing over 4 years now. Ive been in clans over 2 years, and pknig about 3 years. I help peopels alot, i spend time on them, even if its a mentoring

What I can offer to my students: My Experience. Activity, Loyality, Strenght, Friendship, Power. Or what they really want. Teach them my spamming skills. (i spam very fast). Or easier said, EVERYTHING

Hope Low lvls doesnt make any sense. cuzz im 100 :(
-----------------> Killer|H00d <-----------------

Rs since 2002
Retired since Thursday 10th may 2007

All Add me on Msn, Tbe & Fa's: Predatorman_lol@hotmail.com
Thanks, Killer H00d
Offline Profile Goto Top

alexotec
Master Member I
Hmm so far the apps have been ummmm.... :unsure:

Anyway good luck to you applying
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageGent55
Experienced Member I
RS name:
Gent55

i got experience with these things since i started playing rs.
I've been staff member such as: council, co-leader and leader in several clans and i'm always positive to these things.
I also said from the beggining i'll put 200% effort in helping tbe become better(not that it isnt good already) and my respect for the clan and clanmembers is really strong.
I have experience with wars, pking, hugging, draggin etc...

That's why i'm applying for the elite title.

Cause i do things as they should be done.
I'm strict and follow rules ( Strict when i have to, rules i follow anyways. )
I do as i'm told and i will do my best when i mentor the apprentices
Being a mentor has always been my dream and being a mentor in TBE is a part of that dream.

Hard work.
Good training.
Educational lessons and help to make them feel comfortable when in the clan.
I'll be there for my students 200%.
I will train my students the same way as zak_45 trained me^^

That was kinda my app sorry if it was too short or something.

Greetings Gent55
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted Imageelizee56
Member Avatar
Veteran Member I
lots of apps in a short amount of time, shows how much ppl really want to be an elite member
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted Imageblizzard4160
Experienced Member I
RS name: blizzard4160

Why I wish to be a mentor:i want to be mentor because i want this clan to grow
and get people from future app to full memb so we get better member list and better comb avg and which will make us tougher, and i been leading lots of pk trip so i m alot experience.

Why I should be a mentor: i can provide them with all the experice i have as i been pking 4 3 years i have dealt with this siutation before in different teams and clans and with me it be faster to mentor people.

What I can offer to my students: i can offer many things example: i can show them the places in wilderness as i know alot of it because of my experince, i can help them train by giving them good spot and pc worlds as i am halfop/op in a channel called #fastpc. i can help them in wars showing them how to hugg,safe eat, dragging,and not to get koed. i will always make them feel wellcome in this clan.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageGent55
Experienced Member I
elizee56
Feb 14 2007, 07:52 PM
lots of apps in a short amount of time, shows how much ppl really want to be an elite member

not neccessarily....maybe you just run out of words
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageWhitenightc
Member Avatar
Veteran Member IV
RS name: Whitenightc

I wish to become a mentor so i am able to help TBE progress, The elite members have an important role in making sure the members are fit to join tbe, Becoming a mentor would mean that i would be able to try and produce the best TBE members possiable thus helping TBE to progress. O Yea, i was also Application manger in my old clan, was kinda the same but i did mass mentoring sessions.

Im pretty good at hugging/dragging already and i consider myself to be quite a good teacher, i have the patience to be able to teach my students everything they need to know, but i wont hesistate to tell people if they are slacking. Always happy to help when people are having problems RS related or not.

I can offer my experince in hugging and dragging and help to teach them how to survive in different situations, hints and tips on how to surive when being piled, perfecting the pizza trick etc. Hardworking and able to put in the extra time to help my students when they come to me for advice.

~Whitenightc.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Clan Positions & Member List · Next Topic »
Locked Topic
  • Pages:

ENGLAND EST CST MST PST