Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to »۩~The British Elites~۩«. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
  • Pages:
TFE Leader Needed!; Apply Here.
Topic Started: 20 Mar 2007, 09:03 PM (2,114 Views)
Posted ImageApple Tree93
Member Avatar
Elite Member I
TFE are in need of a leader. Since Doom, Forest and Alyn all decided that they didn't have the time for the job - we are in search of a new leader!

Now i'll be honest - leading TFE isn't the easiest job in the world! Whoever applies will need to have the time and effort to put into them, so don't go applying just so you can get a position, we need some one who has an idea about how to improve them, and some one who can actually carry it out!

As with any job there will be some "requirements".
You will need access to the IRC chat and you will need to be active on there. You will need a fair bit of spare time as it does take up a fair bit! You will need to be helpful, loyal and active, and have alot of patience!

We are in search of one main leader who can choose 3 willing helpers. The 3 helpers will be 1 Warlord, and 2 all round helpers.

The current structure of TFE is as follows:

Leaders
Italian Rob1
What286

Assistant Leaders
Conglaschris
Sheepysw
Lisbona1
Doom126

Events Moderator
Killa-Sw6

TFE Admin
Italian Rob1

Warlord
N-Corbin1

As TFE leader you will get full OP status on their IRC chat (#future_elites), leader access on their site, and will get to work with Italian Rob1 and What286 :D

If you would like to apply please use the following format:

Code:

RuneScape Name:

Do you have access to the IRC chat?

In 70 words [b]or more[/b], describe why you want to be, and why you should be TFE leader:

Say any suggestions you have on how to improve TFE (the more the better!):

~ Dan|Apple :wub:
4 Years, 10 Months and 16 Days

MSN: Dan___93@hotmail.co.uk
XFire: dan1apple

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Warrior6699
Member Avatar
RuneScape Name: warrior 6699

Do you have access to the IRC chat? yes and teamspeak.

In 70 words or more, describe why you want to be, and why you should be TFE leader: I have experiance as a leader and founder in a moderate size RSB clan, I'm good with websites, I feel I'm too low a level to be in TBE because I never get kills and I feel rather left out, and I dont enjoy training, i'm more a person who plays RS for fun. I'm mostly an active person, but I often can't do Mondays or Wednesdays which could be a problem. But I enjoy doing events and PKing so I will be enthusiastic about turning up. I can act mature in situations that others couldn't, and I have decent leadership skills.

Say any suggestions you have on how to improve TFE (the more the better!): The website needs a bit of work, the links dont work and i could deal with that, i could think up a few more interesting events such as, Recruitment walk (which could help the clan gain a few more members) and Snowball fighting. I'd like to make TFE much more related to TBE than it is now, get TBE members bumping the TFE RSB thread, and TFE members helping TBE out at fights pits, much more like a junior clan is to an elite clan.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted Imagedoggy09
Experienced Member I
RuneScape Name: doggy09
yes i always on it when i on computer:p
In 70 words or more, describe why you want to be, and why you should be TFE leader:
I would like to be the leader of tfe because i think it would be fun and i need something to keep me buzy while i on computer. i should be the leader of tfe because i am on irc alot during the weekend and week to and i also have lead my own clan before so i will have a good idea on what to do and work with the others leaders of the clan.and i now how to use admin cp alright to which might help some of there leaders if they are having trouble doing something on forums.

Say any suggestions you have on how to improve TFE (the more the better!):i think tfe should raise req to 90+ combat and also have a req for like 85+ cmb with 80+ range or 75+ mage. and have more wars against clans there own size. tfe could also have more events pking and non pking like fight pits kbd mabey some with tbe even.they could also work on gettign 100+ members which would be enough for em to offical top juiner clans in runescape.
123|126 combat
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted Imageelizee56
Member Avatar
Veteran Member I
RuneScape Name: Elizee56

Do you have access to the IRC chat? Yes

In 70 words or more, describe why you want to be, and why you should be TFE leader: I would like to be TFE leader, because I already know several people in the clan, since i used to be in it and i invited people to join it. Also, because i would like to help the clan to rise in the ranks and to become a better clan. I know the stress it can cause and i am ready to handle it. I am fairly active and can get online nealy everyday of the week for several hours.

Say any suggestions you have on how to improve TFE (the more the better!): I would work a bit on the website and make it look better and try to get more of the clan members to use it and become more active on it. I would try to get TFE members to get to know some of TBE members, since it is the junior clan. Also, i would try to organise several interesting and unique events for members to try and try and the clan life more interesting.

Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageJammy Jay1
Member Avatar
Veteran Member III
RuneScape Name:Jammy Jay1

In 70 words or more, describe why you want to be, and why you should be TFE leader: I would love to be TFE leader because I love TBE and would like to help out in everyway possible! I've had lots of experience before leading a clan for 8 months and I was about to start my own clan a few days ago but loved TBE too much :wub: I think I would be good for the job because I love helping others out and I'm also quite experienced so it wouldn't be anything new to me. I am also a very active member on both RS and IRC aswel as the forums so I would always be around to help. I'd love the chance to prove myself as a good TBE member aswel as a good leader for TFE. I would love the opportunity! :rolleyes:

- Clean Up website.
- Make pk events more important so a lot more people turn up!
- Make a recruitment team.
- Introduce More TFE members to the TBE website so they can get the chance to look around and meet TBE members and vice versa!
- Organize a lot more fun events for members to enjoy.
- Have a lot more fun wars and run-ins for experiance leading up to ranked wars.
- Introduce a system where you have to attend 4 events over 2 weeks and post a screenshot showing you were at that event.

Clan Experiance:- Walking Destiny ( Leader there for 5 months when it was 70+ Had to stop for RL reasons.
- Diesel (Head Council for 8 months - Died of inactivity)
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

alexotec
Master Member I
RuneScape Name: alexotec

Do you have access to the IRC chat? Yes but not to the TBE/TFE chat since jungle has banned me for a year

In 70 words or more, describe why you want to be, and why you should be TFE leader: Well jungle has said im very good a lower morale so ill give that a try

Say any suggestions you have on how to improve TFE (the more the better!): Lower morale.. if its possible to get it any lower
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageJunglebiscuit
Member Avatar
Leader/Administrator
Keep these apps coming, we need someone with loads of RSB experience preferably topped with lots of previous leader experience. You will be directly interfacing between myself and other leaders in TFE, also good at recruiting!
Posted Image
!guardianPosted Image!guardian
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageWitchbound
TBE's Nut kicker
RuneScape Name: spellbound 9
yes
In 70 words or more, describe why you want to be, and why you should be TFE leader:
I would like to be the leader of tfe because i think the clan needs to be more active and i would like to experience something as good as being a leader, when i play rs i eventualy get bored as there is nothing mroe to do so im thinking that having something like this to keep me busy, i will be active and loyal and will do everything i can for this clan because i feel it is falling apart, i know none of TBE probably think i dont have leader material but thats because no one knows me yet, but if i where to get this place as leader i promise to not let anyone down, and i will always be patient and have time for the job as i DO NOT DO ANYTHING in rs at all tbh i will realy love the oppotunity. :wub: :D

Train everyone thats in TFE
better events
get everyone more active
clean up the website

Link to my youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/user/spellbound907/videos
Steam Profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Witchbound

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageBoxer
Member Avatar
Veteran Member II
well i did used to help lead RSM (runescape mafia) back t=in the day etc. i do got the experiance of it.
All i can say to everyone who is apply, be sure you are fully undertsnading of the work behind this. Its not easy.
Posted Image!--TBE SINCE 2006--!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageIshard
Member Avatar
Master Member III
Good luck to all who apply :)
Posted Image Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageLucozade7
Member Avatar
Veteran Member II
REMOVED
Feel free to Add me on Msn: LucoZzz@gmail.com
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

da don fordy
Member Avatar
Veteran Member I
RuneScape Name:da don fordy

In 70 words or more, describe why you want to be, and why you should be TFE leader: i would like to be leader of tfe because i am a active member of tbe and would give knowledge of what i know down to the people who basicaly are our future apps, i wanna help them reach goals that they never thought of reaching and help them out in any way shape or form, i have been in tbe for about 4 months and have loved most of my experiaces, i wanna give back to the clan that gave so much to me in the way of enjoyment laughs e.t.c. i have been a leader of a clan before it was a pure clan but we had about 40 members and i want another chance

- come up with fun events that may keep members active
- make sure everyone trains there hardest not just for tfe but so they can join us when they are ready
- improve there understanding of wildy and pking

:wub: :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageLucozade7
Member Avatar
Veteran Member II
What286 Has posted that he has left TFE within the last hour, another leader down :angry:

Feel free to Add me on Msn: LucoZzz@gmail.com
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageRob91UK
Member Avatar
Master Member III
Hi guys, my application is as follows..

RuneScape Name: Robaknob1_1

In 70 words or more, describe why you want to be, and why you should be TFE leader: Well, first of all, I have always wanted to run/help run a clan, and I see this as the perfect opportunity to do this aswell as helping TFE progress through RSB, becoming a bigger and stronger clan along the way. I am quite often in the TFE IRC, as I like talking to them, they're a great bunch and I have spoken to Italian_Rob1 and Conglaschris many times to help organise joint TBE/TFE events and to Chris as a friend too. If I were to be accepted as joint TFE leader, i would help to strengthen the links between TBE and TFE, and make sure we maintain our joint events, and possibly have some more.

Say any suggestions you have on how to improve TFE (the more the better!): TFE are a great junior clan already, but I have many suggestions on how to improve them. One is to run regular training competitions and encourage members to train, and give them tips to do this etc. Another suggestion is to encourage people to talk out their arguments politely in pm, hopefully this will keep TFE a nice place to be, and free from flaming. A further suggestion is that members will be rewarded appropriately for outstanding performance and service to the clan, this could range from settling a big argument, to fighting well in a war. I would also organise recruitment competitions to ensure TFE get the members they need to become an even more successful clan and strive for the best!

Thanks for reading and considering my application,
-Smithy
Posted Image
Posted Image
(20:38:24) <@Junglebiscui> u got leader skillz there rob, i like it

* +billyguns55 looks at cheung and licks his lips
* @Cheung licks billy's lips

* %skilban smacks robs bum bum for misbehaving <<--- oooh nice ;)

(18:33:07) <+avfcrule900> y is no 1 at the event
(18:33:15) <+[TBE]Rob> avfc, bcoz its 6 30?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageV Rabbit20
Member Avatar
Champion Member I
RuneScape Name: V Rabbit20

Do you have access to the IRC chat? ALWAYS on IRC And Teamspeak

In 70 words or more, describe why you want to be, and why you should be TFE leader: I would like to be a leader of TFE because I think I would make the clan more active and I would like to make the clan go top. And also would like to have experience on something like being a leader for TFE. I will always be active and loyal to the clan I have never be as far as leader the highest I went in a clan was event manager I would like to try something different I maybe not be leader experienced but I feel I can do a lot for the clan I also no my way around wildy as I have leaded in wildy before. I no for a fact I wont let TFE down I am mostly bored in rs and hope this will lighten me up I will also be patient with the members as I don’t get stressed that easily but also will be stricted in wildy.

Say any suggestions you have on how to improve TFE (the more the better!): Well i can make TFE banner,Fix up the site abit,make the links work,plan fun event for everyone can enjoy iv got alot of idea in which can improve the clan alot. i also can get alot of members to join as no i quite alot.also i would like to get TFE members to have more opts to pks and others liek KBD,Fights pits, interclan wars etc.i would also like it to stay 85+ cmb or 80-90 range or mage with 80 cmb..i would also like to have a day when everyone recruits one random person rs with the clan req etc
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageIshard
Member Avatar
Master Member III
Runescape Name: Ishard

I would like to become leader of TFE because I firmly believe it is a clan worth saving and is needed to create very loyal members for TBE so that we have a constant stream of people joining TBE that we can trust.
I enjoy the challenge of helping the members to be better that they think they can be.
I have a lot of experience in leading top clans *see below, and believe that under my leadership and with the backing of the members TFE can again be in the top lists

Outline for clan improvement

1) Sign in on clan site for members who wish to stay in the clan
2) Massive members sweep
3) Place on clan site for members to post they are away
4) Sign in on clan site for clan Events
5) More posts by members on RSB discussion forum
6) Every ‘Rank’ bumps RSB threads
7) More money making Events so each member can get rune armour
8) More melee based fun events not just pking, competitions ect
9) Stress that wars are compulsory attendance
10) Ranked members must be seen to be doing their jobs
2) 11) Foster a community
12) Stress that existing members must get lvl 85 within 2 months
13) It is every members job to get new recruits
14) Check how many recruits the Ranked members generate
15) Appoint someone to note which members come to Events regularly
16) Change Event times to 8pm
17) Lastly, recognise this is a junior clan and our purpose is to get members to lvl 100 so that they can join TBE

Some of these ideas of mine have already been put into place.

I wish to take TFE back to RSB where I am well known so that gives us a head start on the ranking lists so as we rise on the lists we will gain more members.
Also I would like to suspend or limit the use of IRC for TFE until they are familiar with RSB and understand the need to post there.

I will, as leader, (if I am chosen) never ask the members to do anything that I am unwilling to do myself.
I will be active and honest with the members and available to them.
I will support them in gaining melee levels quickly by holding fun events so that each member enjoys the time they spend with TFE.
I will foster pride in TFE and friendship between members.

Clans Lead
•TBL
•TBE
•Breakthrough Created myself
•White Tower Lights
•The Law, first level 100 clan on RSB and created myself
•The Marauders

All of the above clans I have lead to the top five and above in the clan lists.

Thank you for your consideration

Ish
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted Imagematthew2899
Veteran Member I
Gl to all applying
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageIshard
Member Avatar
Master Member III
PS If I got the leadership job in TFE I would still like to be considered a member of TBE because I can then come to the wars ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageAgon70
Veteran Member I
Ishard
Mar 22 2007, 07:27 PM
PS If I got the leadership job in TFE I would still like to be considered a member of TBE because I can then come to the wars ;)

And we all know how much you love wars :lol:

Good luck to everyone applying, hope council and high ranks pick the right person :P
Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageIshard
Member Avatar
Master Member III
Ill recind my application if its not wanted :) I just need to be told its not is all.

Im feeling a bit left footed here guys :(
Offline Profile Goto Top

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Clan Positions & Member List · Next Topic »
Locked Topic
  • Pages:

ENGLAND EST CST MST PST