Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to Ľ۩~The British Elites~۩ę. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Pk Leader Vacancy; Applications Closing - 17th June
Topic Started: 13 Jun 2007, 05:11 PM (3,367 Views)
Posted ImageAlynDavies
Member Avatar
Veteran Member IV
Sadly Avfcrule has decided to stand down as a TBE Pk Leader, we'd like to thank him for his efforts.
This now opens up a chance for other TBE members to step up and lead TBE in the wild.

This vacancy is open to Team Demolition members only.
Must have IRC to be in the Pk or TD chat room.
Must have Team Speak and a Mic to speak to the clan.
Must have good knowledge of clans and lots of Ptp and Ftp experiance.
Must have a Msn account.
Must have a Runescape Community account.

Please make sure you have all of the above, and tell us why youd like the position, and what previous experiance you have had.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

seanwt
Member Avatar
Champion Member II
thx u for all your hard work avfc, i'll probs still 'fi' on u :P can we nominate people... if so, danc2006/ferrol for pk leader!

stotty !uk
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImageViper UK
Member Avatar
Veteran Member I
o no, 2 them, n hw comes they gota be td?
Posted Image

RSN Viper UK
MSN er_na@msn.com
Posted Image

Posted ImageWhitenightc
Member Avatar
Veteran Member IV
Well ive made my feelings felt to you on irc alyn, although by your replys i doubt you seemed to take any notice of them.

avfcrule900
Master Member II
yup ty 4 lettin me lead tbe it was a pleasure, nd i wish who ever gets pk leader the best of luck :wub:
Posted Image

Posted ImageBoxer
Member Avatar
Veteran Member II
[size=7]Boxers App for Pk Leader[/size]

I personally think I would fit this role the best.
I know i was very close in the pickings when our current pk leaders were selected, and since then, I have worked as the 'Semi pk leader' as I am always there to lead and step up when our main pk leaders are down.

I am a Pk leader for TD, therefor i already play a role of leading for people in TBE.
Also, fellow TBE members enjoy me leading and have confidence in my leading.
I have has Pk leading experiance for along time, beforei joined TBE at a rsb clan called RSM.

I am also Assistant warlord for TBE, which would partner with this job nicely. It is already my job to help organise and update war information, so I think I am best suited for this job.

I am always on teamspeak telling people where to go and who to attack, which would uit my role as PK leader.

Overall:

I am PK leader of TD
I lead TBE as second in command when there is no PK leaders.
I have all of the requirements.
I have the experiance.
I am one of the main 'callers' on teamspeak.
I am active
I am assistant warlord

!uk
Posted Image!--TBE SINCE 2006--!

Posted Imagechaos12120
Member Avatar
Master Member I
gl boxer, WHITY for pk LEADER!!!

Posted ImageDawral
Member Avatar
Top Bloke
I would apply, but I haven't got a mic yet. baa ram ewe

~Daw~
Combat level: 200
TBE Honoured Elite

Former TBE PK Leader
Former Team Demolition Leader
Former Snipe Unit Leader
Former Elite Mentor

Proud Old School Member

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImageDanc2006
Member Avatar
Veteran Member II
Danc2006ís Application for Pk Leader

Iím a proud Team Demolition Pk Leader

Yep I have access to IRC and both chat rooms :)

Yup I have both ;)

Iíve got great knowledge of p2p wilderness its my fav <3 While in f2p I aint as experienced but I still have enough knowledge to lead a clan successfully in the wildy :)

Must have a Msn account.

I have 1 of those

Yup got that aswell :P

Experience:
Well a few weeks ago I was given the role of pk leader in team demolition mainly because I have a vast amount of knowledge in p2p. I may not be greatest in f2p but I know how to lead which is the main thing I suppose. I know what Iím expected of for example making sure all tbe members get to worlds safely when hopping making sure they are quiet on pk trips, most importantly making sure I call the right fall ins and the right piles at the right times.

Last weekend against TDM I got my first shot at leading TBE when all the main pk leaders had died, I would not have done this if it hadnít of been for cpj she gave me the confidence to do so, and with out sounding to arrogant Iím extremely pleased of how well I did, and I enjoyed it. Also the day after the Sunday, when white and shacas had to leave I took over the p2p pking trip for a bit, which was a great experience mainly because we did really well.

Well I always mention this when I apply for positions but I was a pk leader in the british devils even though TBE are so much better than TBD, It was a massive learning curve for me I learned so much in my 4 months leading there.

Other:
I know I havenít been in TBE for a massive length of time, but you guys donít understand how much Iíve learned from the pk leaders of the past and present, I only wish I would be given the chance to prove I can show FAís the routes of the wildy.

When I joined tbe my ambition either was to be a warlord Ė not going to happen Ė Alyn and boxer are far to good at what they do Or a pk leader, when ben and dodds left I remember asking alyn about the position, and I bet he laughed but now I have more experience and combat levels I think Iím ready to step up to the challenge.

My attitude:
Yes Iím a 15 year old, and I can be immature its in my nature, but since being vagranted 2 weeks ago Iíve matured a lot in irc lately.

Problems:
Elite Ė I hope if I get this position it wont effect my role as an elite member I love helping the FAíS

Sorry for the long application :(, But thanks for reading if you did :wub:

Danc2006 !uk
Posted Image

Former TBE Pk Leader/Elite/TS Legend

Posted Imagecreeper975
Member Avatar
Master Member II
aww avf uve done us very proud
gl to all apps!!! and do us good winner

Posted ImageViper UK
Member Avatar
Veteran Member I
gl all
Posted Image

RSN Viper UK
MSN er_na@msn.com
Posted Image

Posted ImageApple Tree93
Member Avatar
Elite Member I
Dan|Apple's Application for PK Leader!

Well I thought i'd stick an applicaton in, i'd love this position :wub:

Must have IRC to be in the Pk or TD chat room. ~~
Have it.

Must have Team Speak and a Mic to speak to the clan. ~~
I have both TeamSpeak and a Microphone, and I call piles often on there.

I have a very good knowledge of clans and their strengths, and I have F2P and P2P experience, mainly F2P.

Must have a Msn account.
I have an MSN account. I also have AIM if needed.

I have an RSC account, and I am very active on the "Clans Discussion" forums.

Why I would like the position

Currently I take over from the PK leaders when they die, and I am a good pile caller on TeamSpeak. I would like to take this further and become an actual PK leader.
Can't really say much more than that, other than i'd love the position :wub:

Why I should be chosen

I should be chosen for the position because I am loyal, experienced and a devoted member. I have stepped in for PK leaders during PK-Run-Ins and Wars on many an occasion, and I would like some extra responsiblity. I am very mature when it is needed for my age (13), and can handle jobs well. I absoloutely love clan PKing and have become very experienced at it over my time with TBE. I am the PK master tbh B) Oh, and I also have enough runesets for the job :wub:

Past Experience

In my past two clans I have been PK leader and have been commended very well by old clan mates. Ask The_Loser69 or Warrior_6699 for confirmation on that :wub: During wars and Pkris I have taken over from leaders when needed and I always return.
Seeing as you need a good knowledge of clans; I have this also.

Thanks for reading. I hope I get picked :huh:

~ Dan|Apple.
4 Years, 10 Months and 16 Days

MSN: Dan___93@hotmail.co.uk
XFire: dan1apple

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImageJammy Jay1
Member Avatar
Veteran Member III
Jammy's App for pk leader.

Iím going to give it my best shot. I've grown to like this style of position more and more and I'd love the responsibillity if I got the job.

Indeed I am :wub:

Must have IRC to be in the Pk or TD chat room. ~~

Yep, I have IRC.

Must have Team Speak and a Mic to speak to the clan. ~~
I Have both Team speak and an Mic. I always call piles and am willing to do so.

My Pkin experience is very good in both Parts of the game. I've been playing for a very long time and I suppose that hasn't damaged my ability to learn. I have a very good knowledge of the Clan world and Would love to show this in my position as Pk Leader.

Must have a Msn account.
I have an Msn account and i am very active on it.

I have an Rsc account too, and I'm on quite regularly to check what's going on in the clan world. I would hapilly give up some of my Rs time to check what clans are doing what and how many opts they are pulling for pk trips etc.

Why I would like the position

I would love the Pk Leader position because I would relish the chance to Lead TBE into battle. I've always wanted to progress up the TBE ladder and prove myself instead of being trapped in the crowd. I love pkin and I'm always striving for better things and the Pk Leader job is one of them. I love Wars and I think Leading TBE into them would be a great privilege for me.

Why I should be chosen

I should be chosen for the position because I have a very good knowledge of the wilderness and the Clans that regularly fight in it. I love pkin and would like to progress a level and Lead TBE into battle. I am well aware of How the clans are doing and I think I would fit in well to this position if chosen. I am very active on all IRC, Forums, Team Speak and on Runescape Community. I am also a very strong pk leader so I wouldn't tolerate any messing about by other members of the clan. I always return to fights and try to last the longest that I can for my clan whilst getting attacked. I've been to Every Mandatory war since I joined TBE and most pk trips. I would like to continue to do this but this time Lead TBE into battle. Also the fact that I am very well behaved would reflect well on the clan.

Past Experience

My previous clan I played the role of an assistant Pk Leader. Whenever the clan Leader wasn't there or had to go for some reason, I would lead us in the Wilderness. I've lead quite a lot and I think I need the chance to prove myself in TBE. I haven't been given this chance yet but hopefully you choose me and I can show you what I'm really made of. B)

Attitude
I would like to think my attitude is spot on. I've never been posted in the Vargrants section for talking and my behaviour in IRC and on Forums is really Good. I think I am mature enough to lead TBE in the Wilderness and Gain us a better Warring reputation.

I am happy to carry on my mentoring if I were to be given the posistion. :D

I hope my application is enough to persuade you to choose me to Lead TBE into the wilderness. I know your probably thinking, this guy has never led for us but i've never had the chance to show you my ability. - Jammy.
Posted Image

Posted ImageFerrol
Experienced Member I
I know I am a newer members, and not as known as most people who probs apply, but still, shy kids get nothing!

I am a proud member of TD

In there 24/7 ;)

Have TS, and a mic is easily accessible if need be.

I'd say I know more than most without being bigheaded. Just I have been in quite a few clans, and been a pk leader myself.

Must have a Msn account.
Yup

Yeh :) - Love bragging after a win ;)

Position
Pk leader: I would love to be pk leader for TBE, as like I have told many people, I feel at home here. PK + friends are the 2 main things which keep me playing runescape and have been for quite some time.

Experience
Anyone who knows me, or read My Intro before i became tbe will know of my experience. I have been in all kinds of clans ranging from friendly community clans such as The Unforgotten, to major pk clans such as DI.
I was a pk leader for The Unforgotten, so I do have experience of leading people, I like to think of myself as firm but fair, which has always seemed to help. Since RuneScape Classic, I have always been a pk lover, and have built up my knowledge of clans and the wilderness itself. I'd say my main experience is for F2p, but after joining DI, I learnt so much about p2p there, and would say I am quite suitable to any form of pking, wether it be leading or following.

Strengths
- Friendly
- Knowledgable
- Got exeprience both f2p/p2p
- Determined to do my best
- Always give my best

Weaknesses
- People probs dunno who I am
- People may not listen to me, if I have not gained there respect yet.

My strengths can always be improved and my weaknesses, are only a minor matter which pk leader role would resolve.

Cheers,

Ferrol <3

P.S. Thanks for being a great pk leader av, loving the brummyness ;)
Posted Image
Thx Stotty :)

Posted ImageCpjuk2us
Member Avatar
Veteran Member II
CPJUK2US'S Application for Pk Leader

Iím a proud member of no such team :P

I have access to mIRC and probably yours too. :rolleyes:

I do, many can vouch for my good behaviour on Friday nights ;)

None what so ever, but they all know me or at least half hold my kill screenie

Must have a Msn account.
I'm sure within 5 seconds I could have one

Yes I'm pretty sure I signed up for one last year

Experience:
I can click, talk and type

Other:
I ran a clan into the ground before joining TBE

My attitude:
I've got one

Problems:
Pm me and I'll tell you all about my mother in law.
Posted Image
Penepops Wordpress Blog

Posted ImageJunglebiscui
Member Avatar
Administrator
Some good apps so far - keep them flooding in and cp tomorrow i am going to pm you about you mother in law.

P.s what are you thoughts White? - pm me too when you see me on IRC next - sounds interesting.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted ImageAlynDavies
Member Avatar
Veteran Member IV
Whitenightc
Jun 13 2007, 05:56 PM
Well ive made my feelings felt to you on irc alyn, although by your replys i doubt you seemed to take any notice of them.

We've established 2 Pk Leaders to work with Shacas, and I'd rather keep it at two. The more leaders we have the better tbh.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted ImageFin438
Member Avatar
Veteran Member IV
I know im not gonna get it , but an extra post on the forums couldnt hurt ;)

Must have a Msn account.

1 - I am a TD member
2 I have IRC
3- i do have TS and a mic but i dno how to get it to work on ts -.- some1 help plz
4 - id like to think i have good knowledge of the clan world, attended ALL f2p pks and the majority of the p2p ones
5- Scott_Findlay_92@hotmail.co.uk
6 - RSC acc = Fin438

TY for another reason to post !warrior
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Imagechaos12120
Member Avatar
Master Member I
grr if i dont be muted i will app :( stupid muted... , I VOTE DANC !!!!!

Posted ImageAlynDavies
Member Avatar
Veteran Member IV
cpjuk2us
Jun 13 2007, 10:37 PM
CPJUK2US'S Application for Pk Leader

Iím a proud member of no such team :P

I have access to mIRC and probably yours too. :rolleyes:

I do, many can vouch for my good behaviour on Friday nights ;)

None what so ever, but they all know me or at least half hold my kill screenie

Must have a Msn account.
I'm sure within 5 seconds I could have one

Yes I'm pretty sure I signed up for one last year

Experience:
I can click, talk and type

Other:
I ran a clan into the ground before joining TBE

My attitude:
I've got one

Problems:
Pm me and I'll tell you all about my mother in law.

We have a winner I think, Penny you own hun :wub:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Clan Positions & Member List · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

ENGLAND EST CST MST PST