Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to ۩~The British Elites~۩. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
  • Pages:
War Lord position - closing Sunday July 15th; To replace Apple Tree 93
Topic Started: 8 Jul 2007, 05:42 PM (2,731 Views)
killdogg9pp8
Veteran Member I
I would apply but I haven't been here for that long and so haven't shown Tbe what i'm capable of :wub:

Good luck to all that apply. :D
The British Elites
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageRhysDumelow
Member Avatar
Elite Member III
gl to all .. i think some pk leaders and assistants should back away :P

cant be to greedy
Proud Member Of Posted ImageThe British Elites

Original Username : Manunited_05
Proud Old school Member
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageBarbershop3
Member Avatar
Elite Member I
Here's what the position entails:

1) Ok firstly and this is VERY important, you'll be required to Update the sign up sheets in the Wars forum, its quite time consuming, its easy to do though you simply remove the persons name off the unsigned up area and sticking them on the appropriate list, i.e. 90%, 50/50 or no.

yes. i think my brain will let me do this and im capable. also may give me something to do rather than stanidng in a bank.

2) Secondly and also a little annoying is making sure TBE members sign up to the war in the first place... Its amazing how many people simply cant be bothered to sign, they then grizzle when Jungle has kicked them out of TBE. The onus is always on the members to sign for wars, but sadly some TBE members will need to be spoon fed. Basically it involves checking the IRC list and seeing who hasnt signed up and Pm'ing them a reminder.

Sure im sure i can nag them

3) The chosen person MUST have IRC and MSN, most negotiations take place on Msn, so you'll need to be logged in more or less all the time, so I can add you to the conversation so we can discuss wars / issues concerning the war (or vice versa). You'll need to be on consistently on weekday afternoons and weekends.

yes, i come on pretty much every day for all day. i wouldnt mind adding other warlords to my msn. and hopfully i can discuss the wars succesfully so all goes to plan.

4) You'll be Modded on the War forum and will be expected to write up the wars as I have done. Also you'll be the one who posts on RSC assuming we win . This will mean you'll need to get pictures of our starting and ending opts at wars. This is very important!

Ok.. i dont tend to forget things. im sure im capable of doing this!

5) Lastly you'll be helping Jammy and myself select clans to approch for wars, obviously lining up TBE to be slaughtered every week isnt going to do clan moral much good, so we need to be careful on who you select to approch. This will involve looking through Runeheads and checking their pk / war opts on RSC to see how active they are.

Ok. i understand TBE dont like getting hamerd. ive been her long enough :lol: I know most clans strenghts and im sure i would not make many mistakes
Posted ImagePosted Image
<center>Been TBE For 2years Never left</center>
<center>Ex-Elite Mentoring 21 Students</center>[/center
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted Imageyuva921
Veteran Member III
YUVA 4 WARLORD!! :D

1) Ok firstly and this is VERY important, you'll be required to Update the sign up sheets in the Wars forum, its quite time consuming, its easy to do though you simply remove the persons name off the unsigned up area and sticking them on the appropriate list, i.e. 90%, 50/50 or no.

Im sure i can do this as it is now summer and i have the comp all to myself to do all this stuff :). I will be very active always.

2) Secondly and also a little annoying is making sure TBE members sign up to the war in the first place... Its amazing how many people simply cant be bothered to sign, they then grizzle when Jungle has kicked them out of TBE. The onus is always on the members to sign for wars, but sadly some TBE members will need to be spoon fed. Basically it involves checking the IRC list and seeing who hasnt signed up and Pm'ing them a reminder.

No problem, ive done this before even though i dont have the warlord position. I think every member here in TBE counts, and nagging them to come to the war is important indeed :P

3) The chosen person MUST have IRC and MSN, most negotiations take place on Msn, so you'll need to be logged in more or less all the time, so I can add you to the conversation so we can discuss wars / issues concerning the war (or vice versa). You'll need to be on consistently on weekday afternoons and weekends.

Ive got em both and am usualy on when ever my computer is on(always :P ).

4) You'll be Modded on the War forum and will be expected to write up the wars as I have done. Also you'll be the one who posts on RSC assuming we win . This will mean you'll need to get pictures of our starting and ending opts at wars. This is very important!

No problem at all, i love taking rs pics, and i always look forward to see what ending and starting opts are. Ive also posted on rsc many times before, and am capble of dooing this if i recieve the position aswell.

5) Lastly you'll be helping Jammy and myself select clans to approch for wars, obviously lining up TBE to be slaughtered every week isnt going to do clan moral much good, so we need to be careful on who you select to approch. This will involve looking through Runeheads and checking their pk / war opts on RSC to see how active they are.

Got it. I still do this now, usualy before we war a clan, and just clans i have seen out and that TBE has had a run in with. I latley took up this as a hoby while i was boored, banditing :) .

Thanx very much, Ive been looking forward for this opertunity for a while now, and realy hope i get the positon. I think i could definatly be the man for the job, standing by Jammy ofcourse :wub: . If i got this position, i would probobly not quit rs, and would be more active(even after the school year starts). So far ive been here for 6 long months, getting about 3 warnings no more in wildy. Ive never been dotted. Ive always listened to orders and leaders, and ive had fun here... but now i think i deserve this chance to be given another step forward.

-yuva

PS. Gl everyone!
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageBenthereaper
Champion Member II
Since everyone else seems to be copying alyns post and then adding to it to make their apps longer I thought I'd level the playing field :wub:

Not really a challenge, I have plenty of spare time on my hands and I have done this many times previously when I was leader and posted many of the wars myself. I like to be able to accurately see what turnout we are looking at beforehand as do many others and as i'm on every single day more or less it will always be up to date.

Again, a task I have plenty of time to do this. I'm in irc the vast majority of the time so it is unlikely anyone will escape my watchful eyes B) . For previous wars I have pm'ed all those who havent signed up on the site to ensure those that don't use irc don't miss it either and I would do this again if I'm chosen. Hopefully I can get tbe back up to the 300 opts or more to wars mark, though thats more down to members commitment than anything I can do.

As I previously mentioned, I'm on IRC the vast majority of the time, I'm also on MSN whenever im on the computer, I have many contacts in many clans on MSN including warlords from a large number of them so it is relatively easy for me to locate officials from any clan we wish to war.

I am more than capable of modding a single forum as I have been admin of the entire forum previously. I have an account on rsc so posting our victories there shouldn't be a problem. The starting/ending opts will not be a problem, I take them at every war anyway just in case everyone else forgets.

Probably the hardest part of being warlord and also the part I am most suitable for.
I more or less live on the rsc clan discussion forums, I read every new topic posted about pkri's/wars as well as the other miscallenous topics. I am confident I could tell you exactly who tbe can/can't beat in any particular scenario, be at a war with/without hybrid or a pkri. I have a detailed knowledge of every clans strengths, weaknesses and tactics. I would be careful over who I selected to fight as I have seen firsthand what repeated losses can do to a clan.

I'm on good terms with jammy/white/shacas so it will be easy for me to communicate and discuss who to fight with them whenever necessary.

As for the workload of warlord, thats something I'm used to and more than capable of keeping up with it, it's always a pleasure to put in a bit of extra work to help out the clan. Hopefully I can start putting my abilities to good use again if given the position.

Thanks for reading
Ben

Edit: Almost forgot, good luck to all the other applicants as well
:wub: Christine
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted Imageyuva921
Veteran Member III
Benthereaper
Jul 8 2007, 10:23 PM
Since everyone else seems to be copying alyns post and then adding to it to make their apps longer I thought I'd level the playing field :wub:

Not really a challenge, I have plenty of spare time on my hands and I have done this many times previously when I was leader and posted many of the wars myself. I like to be able to accurately see what turnout we are looking at beforehand as do many others and as i'm on every single day more or less it will always be up to date.

Again, a task I have plenty of time to do this. I'm in irc the vast majority of the time so it is unlikely anyone will escape my watchful eyes B) . For previous wars I have pm'ed all those who havent signed up on the site to ensure those that don't use irc don't miss it either and I would do this again if I'm chosen. Hopefully I can get tbe back up to the 300 opts or more to wars mark, though thats more down to members commitment than anything I can do.

As I previously mentioned, I'm on IRC the vast majority of the time, I'm also on MSN whenever im on the computer, I have many contacts in many clans on MSN including warlords from a large number of them so it is relatively easy for me to locate officials from any clan we wish to war.

I am more than capable of modding a single forum as I have been admin of the entire forum previously. I have an account on rsc so posting our victories there shouldn't be a problem. The starting/ending opts will not be a problem, I take them at every war anyway just in case everyone else forgets.

Probably the hardest part of being warlord and also the part I am most suitable for.
I more or less live on the rsc clan discussion forums, I read every new topic posted about pkri's/wars as well as the other miscallenous topics. I am confident I could tell you exactly who tbe can/can't beat in any particular scenario, be at a war with/without hybrid or a pkri. I have a detailed knowledge of every clans strengths, weaknesses and tactics. I would be careful over who I selected to fight as I have seen firsthand what repeated losses can do to a clan.

I'm on good terms with jammy/white/shacas so it will be easy for me to communicate and discuss who to fight with them whenever necessary.

As for the workload of warlord, thats something I'm used to and more than capable of keeping up with it, it's always a pleasure to put in a bit of extra work to help out the clan. Hopefully I can start putting my abilities to good use again if given the position.

Thanks for reading
Ben

you win 4 sure ben :wub:
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageWardle69
Veteran Member IV
Well i think this is really silly for me applying but jammy jay does keep saying apply and every one has a chance i may not be the politist person in our clan but i think i could make a good job of this and keep one of the most active people.

So why would i like this job:

1.Well this job would mean more work to me as i have nothink better to do and i would also like a better place in the clan where i would get more respect from some people.

2.Some people may not agree with me applying as i have only been in this clan since march time and i love it here made some great mates and also love doing things like this searching up runeheads any think to do with this job would mean a lot to me.

3.If i get this job i will put the most effort and will need some training but end of day who doesnt need training for things like this i have the time to do so there may be people out there who deserve this job more than me because i have not been in this clan long only 4 - 6 months which i have loved being here.

4.If i dont get this job i would also love to be elite if there any places available but i understand if i dont get any of these if you dont think i should have this job then please let me no as i will understand.

5.Reasons for this job is i have the patients and time to do this as i am one of the most active members for the last 4 - 6 monthsi have been here. i get along with every one so communicating is my thing it means i can get to no more people and get to talk more with jammy jay. :wub:

6.I no this job is not the most fun of jobs but thats me i make them fun if its that boring i can make the job more fun and exciting but ill be fine with it i can be strict at times as well so people who does not sign war sheets shall be doing more.

7.Requirements i have irc which i have been posting on in the last 2 weeks to get used to it and i also have msn the most im on is irc i will be on these all the time if i get the job so i can chat about things discussing and things like this.

8. This position is the most i could do as days go by and things change i will never change the way i am so please could you give me this job as i would love you guys even more.

thanks you for reading

wardle69

thank you specially jammy jay for makin me do this :wub:
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

msn: matt199ty@hotmail.com
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageViper UK
Member Avatar
Veteran Member I
meh ok well here it goes!

Well as you have most likly noticed i am very active on the clan's forums, so checking psot and anything to do with taht is all ok. also time consuming? well especially with the sumemr near approachin i will have more time! but then so will teh other unless they work. I have also been very active in irc and pritty active at events of late.

Well i have past experince of mod'ing forums as i was high concil of a clan called TDS( THE death squad for about a year, they reached about 15 if none of you no, anyhow im use to bugging members telling them about events in the clan and stuff like that. MEH and i like using a good old spoon

I have both IRC msn and ltos of clan ppl added as i have been in my fair share of clans lets say that. Also i do have past experience in setting up wars and events with other clans which is all good.

Yep as before i said i have experience of this, posting topics etc, also if need i can laed a clan, as i have done on numerous occastions when i was high concil, gettin FI or just simply leading the clan durin a pk.

5) Lastly you'll be helping Jammy and myself select clans to approch for wars, obviously lining up TBE to be slaughtered every week isnt going to do clan moral much good, so we need to be careful on who you select to approch. This will involve looking

Meh im active on rsc checking top 10/20/30 list almost everyday, and stil dont understand why we dont reach most peoples top 20's with our list, but hey i hope i can achieve that if we get warlord. personaly id declare on hof :P

So why should i get the role?

Well im loyal to all the clans ive been in, aslong as their loyal back to me! ive had no problems with tbe and i really enjoy it here. One problem ive always had with clans is timezones but with tbe that is fine, and i can make most events. Also i do have experience at leading a clan in the wilderness and setting up events, this is an added bonus as i will get to grips with my role quicker. Also i would like to help tbe progress as i plan to be in this clan for a lot longer than i already have, and help us ahieve the best we can.

GL to all other applicants!!!!
Posted Image

RSN Viper UK
MSN er_na@msn.com
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageFin438
Member Avatar
Veteran Member IV
gl everyone, not my field tbh ;)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageMatrees1
Member Avatar
Veteran Member I
Good luck to everyone. Im not applying because i don't think i would be good at this. There is a job that i would want a go of though :D

Posted Image

-------Xbox gt : xXDestinationXx-------
May The OldSchool TS Crew Live Strong!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted Imagematthew2899
Veteran Member I

I am very active on forums and would have loads of spare time to be able to update the war sign ups.

wouldent be a problem if we get more opts would help clan so would be worth giveing up time to do.

i have both rsc and msn acounts and im on both regulary.

I am on rsc all the time and i take lots of screen shots of our wars so ill be able to add lots of pictues plus ive read loads of win posts so id use a framework to do these.

I understand research needs to be done on the clans were declaring on to get there opts and there tactics so when were in wars we can exploit these.

Extra

i have been in tbe ages now and i would like a new challenge, I would give up alot of time to fullfill my duties if i was given warlord and make 100 percent sure i was fullfilling the job to the best of my abilties. I know alot about the clan world and i look at rsc every day.

Gl everyone else
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageJammy Jay1
Member Avatar
Veteran Member III
Some very good applications, Best of luck to all who apply B)
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

1234wosawski
Master Member II
im quite active on the forums and i think that if i had an increased ammount of responsibitlity within TBE it would make me more active. i may have a low post count but i only really say things that are worth saying and not one word things which i think is spam :P

Well i hope that most of the people in TBE like me so i would be able to have a word with them if they havent signed up and i dont mind PMing everyone to ask them

ive got IRC and use it alot, and ive also got MSN (wosawski@hotmail.co.uk) and i am willing to go onto it wekends, weekdays anytime atall :)

Im not on RSC that much but if i needed to be i would go on it and im a quick learner so i'd be able to learn anything that needs to be taught and follow instructions in a polite and efficient manner.

I like going on RuneHead and looking at clans so i know the ins and outs of how it works. and would also be able to access RSC to read about clans and decide who would put up a good fight for TBE
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted Image008baby0
Member Avatar
Master Member I
Theres no harm in having a go <3

[size=7]007Baby0 Application for warlord[/size]

Yeah i can do that, im quite good with Invisionfree boards

Uhh that does sound a lil hard, but im willing to try :S

Im ALWAYS on msn when i get home from school, and im always on irc

4) You'll be Modded on the War forum and will be expected to write up the wars as I have done. Also you'll be the one who posts on RSC assuming we win . This will mean you'll need to get pictures of our starting and ending opts at wars. This is very important!Yeah i can do that easy :/ im muted but im sure we can sort something out

Sounds long winded but eyah that will give me something to do ^.^
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageDanc2006
Member Avatar
Veteran Member II
Wow alot of nice applications :)
Posted Image

Former TBE Pk Leader/Elite/TS Legend
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImagePkranger164
Champion Member II

that seems easy enough and im sure ill hav time to do it .

i think thats easy enough , making sure ppl sign up and acherly turn up to them , :)

i hav irc and msn , im on irc when ever im on the comp and im on msn most of the time, ill b able for most weekends and weekday afternoons

yup ill b able to do that

seems easy enough

GL to all other ppl who tryed for warlord :)

pkranger164
Posted Image
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted Imagecrazyjoshua
Member Avatar
Champion Member III
1) Ok firstly and this is VERY important, you'll be required to Update the sign up sheets in the Wars forum, its quite time consuming, its easy to do though you simply remove the persons name off the unsigned up area and sticking them on the appropriate list, i.e. 90%, 50/50 or no. Yes this will be very easy for me =]

2) Secondly and also a little annoying is making sure TBE members sign up to the war in the first place... Its amazing how many people simply cant be bothered to sign, they then grizzle when Jungle has kicked them out of TBE. The onus is always on the members to sign for wars, but sadly some TBE members will need to be spoon fed. Basically it involves checking the IRC list and seeing who hasnt signed up and Pm'ing them a reminder. Yip ill spam there IRC a few times if they dont sign up...

1. I never log of msn unless my comp shuts down.
2. I never go off IRC unless i shut my comp down or i dc

4) You'll be Modded on the War forum and will be expected to write up the wars as I have done. Also you'll be the one who posts on RSC assuming we win . This will mean you'll need to get pictures of our starting and ending opts at wars. This is very important! Yes i do/did this when i was in tbe beofre

5) Lastly you'll be helping Jammy and myself select clans to approch for wars, obviously lining up TBE to be slaughtered every week isnt going to do clan moral much good, so we need to be careful on who you select to approch. This will involve looking through Runeheads and checking their pk / war opts on RSC to see how active they are. Yip i understand =]

I know iv just got back but i love pking. I know alot about clans and id love to become a warlord ect. (not a mentor) if i could get this job id promise tbe that we'd have fun wars. I get along with you (alyn) very well.....
Posted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Clan Positions & Member List · Next Topic »
Locked Topic
  • Pages:

ENGLAND EST CST MST PST