Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to ۩~The British Elites~۩. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Pk leader Application form
Topic Started: 8 Dec 2007, 05:39 PM (2,497 Views)
Posted ImageShacas
Member Avatar
Jungle's Tea Boy
As you all know, our beloved Danc has left us, for reasons i dont want to go into, but anyways, we need some one new to step up and take the place of PK leader.

Below is the pk leader application form, please copy and paste this form EXACTLY and fill in as appropriate.
please dont waste our time by filling in fake/comical posts because its just another that the council have to sift through.
Dont post things like "GL to everyone" etc.. or the post will be deleted anyway.

Quote:

Requirements:

• must have Teamspeak - WITH Microphone

• must have IRC

• must have 4+ months experience as a FULL MEMBER in TBE - if this is not met, people can still app, and considered if good enough

• must have a RSC account, and regularly check the boards

1) Runescape Name:

2) Have you had any past experience with leading a pk team/pking clan? or even helped out calling fall ins on pk trips?

3) How would you be able to contribute or improve TBE's pking skills/warring skills?

4) What do you think you can offer the clan (in this possition) over what other people can offer?

5) How would you reslove an issue on a PK trip, if a lot of members where misbhaving?

6) If you could set up a PKRI with any clan, which one would t be, and why would you do this?

Loyalty:
this section is all about the loyalty you have towards TBE

1) Will you return, even if the fight looks slim that we are going to win?

2) Will you stick With your possition through bad spells/dry patched of Pking?

3) Will you remain loyal to tbe and Always have TBEs best intrests at heart? (no BSing/Leading us to death/giving away our location)

Happy Apping :)
Posted Image
~ Ex TBE Leader/Pk Leader ~
~ Team Demolition Founder ~
~ TeamSpeak Whore ~

RuneScape Name: Shacas
Xbox Gamertag: XxLove ShackxX
E-Mail: Shacas_rs@hotmail.com
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted ImageWhitenightc
Member Avatar
Veteran Member IV
Good luck to all applicants,
Look forward to looking through them

Posted ImageStekkerdoos
Member Avatar
Experienced Member I
i want to apply but i don'ty meet the reqs =/
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

APPARENTLY 92% Of Teens Have Moved On To Rap Music.
If You Are Part Of The 8% That Still Listen to real music then put this in your signature

Posted Imagejamie 260593
Member Avatar
Veteran Member III
Requirements:

* must have Teamspeak - WITH Microphone - Yes
* must have IRC - Yes
* must have 4+ months experience as a FULL MEMBER in TBE - Yes
* must have a RSC account, and regularly check the boards - Yes - i live on rsc

1) Runescape Name: Jamie 260593

2) Have you had any past experience with leading a pk team/pking clan? or even helped out calling fall ins on pk trips? Yes i often host unofficial pk trips f2p and p2p and lead fall ins on them

3) How would you be able to contribute or improve TBE's pking skills/warring skills? I have a lot of knowledge in pking both f2p (as i was in rune raiders for 6 months or so) and p2p as I have been a member of TD for 6-7 months

4) What do you think you can offer the clan (in this possition) over what other people can offer? A confident pk leader with knowledge of both p2p and f2p, and a pk leader that will return until his bank is dead (im good at that ffs)

5) How would you reslove an issue on a PK trip, if a lot of members where misbhaving? Warn them - Dot them if they continue to misbehave and report it to a leader.

6) If you could set up a PKRI with any clan, which one would t be, and why would you do this? Hmm, A clan that is around our ability such as NG maybe Se

Loyalty:

Yes

Yes

3) Will you remain loyal to tbe and Always have TBEs best intrests at heart? (no BSing/Leading us to death/giving away our location)
Yes

Thanks for reading ;)
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted ImageLucozade7
Member Avatar
Veteran Member II
Requirements:

must have Teamspeak - WITH Microphone - Yes
must have IRC - Yes
must have 4+ months experience as a FULL MEMBER in TBE - if this is not met, people can still app, and considered if good enough - Yes
must have a RSC account, and regularly check the boards - Every Day

1) Runescape Name: Easty345

2) Have you had any past experience with leading a pk team/pking clan? or even helped out calling fall ins on pk trips?
Called on Ts, Called Fall In's - Former Member of Team Corruption and current Member of Team Demolition

3) How would you be able to contribute or improve TBE's pking skills/warring skills? - Yes, by calling piles on Ts clearly and calling fall ins after every kill

4) What do you think you can offer the clan (in this possition) over what other people can offer?
Good Calling on TS - Recently as you should've noticed I've been making calls on TS to help members locate us in the wilderness, and i've recieved quite few comments from leaders about how my TS calling is, here's a few:
Junglebiscui the Great

(19:57:22) <@Junglebiscui> voiced u easty
(19:57:24) <@Junglebiscui> you gud call

The one and only Benthereaper

(23:13:02) <%Benthereaper> easty gud ts caller tbh ;o

Good War Qualities - I believe I have shown this by my calling on TS and calling of Piles are wars, even if I am the lowest level there!
Good Experience - I have been in Pk teams as you know, including Team Corruption and Team Demolition, I believe this has provided me with good experience for leading be it in high or low level wildy.
Warning System - I began using the System in the IRC chat of letting people where we are, and it has been adopted by many people as it's so useful - I've even been commended by Jungle for using it and I think my inginuity to design this Information system shows my ability to Communicate with the Clan and keep us together.
Leading Ability - I have lead TFE which on some scale is Miniscule compared to TBE but i learnt alot about comunicating with members thanks to TFE, and it has helped me to progress into making the Warning System and my calling on TS.

5) How would you reslove an issue on a PK trip, if a lot of members where misbhaving?
Warning, Dot, Ask to Leave, Refusal to Leave = Kill

6) If you could set up a PKRI with any clan, which one would it be, and why would you do this?
I would set up a Pkri with CL, Chivalry Legions as they are #7 on Raw Ranks compared to our #8'th, this would give us a good challenge and help us to determine what the clans higher up on the ranks are in comparison to our capability. I nwould also declare on them because thye may only have 117 members but 122 Combat Average, making it a challenge for our members.

Loyalty:

Of Course - Even until Returning is called off

Never Give Up - Have done previously and always will

Of Course - Would never betray TBE.
Feel free to Add me on Msn: LucoZzz@gmail.com
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted ImageBarbershop3
Member Avatar
Elite Member I
must have Teamspeak - WITH Microphone - DOWNLOADED TS TODAY BUYING A MIC TOMOROW!
must have IRC: YEH BABY!

must have 4+ months experience as a FULL MEMBER in TBE - if this is not met, people can still app, and considered if good enough
HMM JUST ABOUT 1YEAR OVER.
must have a RSC account, and regularly check the boards
YEH SUNSHINE LOLLY POPS AND RAINBOWS!

1) Runescape Name:Barbershop3

2) Have you had any past experience with leading a pk team/pking clan? or even helped out calling fall ins on pk trips? Current TFE pk Leader/Warlord

3) How would you be able to contribute or improve TBE's pking skills/warring skills? Confident, Knowing the Limits.

4) What do you think you can offer the clan (in this possition) over what other people can offer? Someone Who Dosnt go in Guns Blazing Over Little things.

5) How would you reslove an issue on a PK trip, if a lot of members where misbhaving? Have a private chat with them On irc, Cont to do Dot, Refuse to leave and if they ignore Kill them ;)

6) If you could set up a PKRI with any clan, which one would t be, and why would you do this? Luna/ Unfinished Buiness with them from past wars :angry:

Loyalty:

Yeh
Yeh
3) Will you remain loyal to tbe and Always have TBEs best intrests at heart? (no BSing/Leading us to death/giving away our location) Yes

I know its short But well - Who wants to spend ages reading a rubbish app :D
Posted ImagePosted Image
<center>Been TBE For 2years Never left</center>
<center>Ex-Elite Mentoring 21 Students</center>[/center

Posted ImageDj Connor 95
Master Member II
1) Runescape Name: Dj Connor 95

2) Have you had any past experience with leading a pk team/pking clan? or even helped out calling fall ins on pk trips? Yeah - ive helped call a few fall ins

3) How would you be able to contribute or improve TBE's pking skills/warring skills? Well, id always be at pk trips as much as a can and keep returning, and try to keep the trips under control as much as possible

4) What do you think you can offer the clan (in this possition) over what other people can offer? Well, i would always be at trips as i previously said, i can keep calm quite well and not like scream at people when they do something wrong and i know pretty much what to do when certain things happen on pk trips. such as when to leave fights, what tactics to use etc. And im good caller on TS whenever i get voiced

5) How would you reslove an issue on a PK trip, if a lot of members where misbhaving? I would give out warnings to all of them, if they continued, i would dot them, if they misbehaved again i would ask them to leave the trip, if not i would just call a pile on them if they refuse to leave.

6) If you could set up a PKRI with any clan, which one would t be, and why would you do this? I would set up a pkri with k0, because not many people like them in this clan and im sure most of the members would love to get their e-hands on them. And i think it would be a fun fight for both sides.

Loyalty:

1) Will you return, even if the fight looks slim that we are going to win? Always - You never know , it could always turn round

2) Will you stick With your possition through bad spells/dry patched of Pking? Yeah

3) Will you remain loyal to tbe and Always have TBEs best intrests at heart? (no BSing/Leading us to death/giving away our location) Sure would

* must have Teamspeak - WITH Microphone - Got it
* must have IRC - Got it
* must have 4+ months experience as a FULL MEMBER in TBE - Shaccy said i cud apply even tho i dont :\
* must have a RSC account, and regularly check the boards - Hell yee - i live on rsc #

- Connor :wub:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImageSponge75
Master Member I
Requirements:

* must have Teamspeak - WITH Microphone
* must have IRC
* must have 4+ months experience as a FULL MEMBER in TBE
* must have a RSC account, and regularly check the boards

1) Runescape Name: Sponge75

2) Have you had any past experience with leading a pk team/pking clan? or even helped out calling fall ins on pk trips? Was warlord + pk leader of my old clan, had bout 50~ members. My last clan was alo 50/50 p2p

3) How would you be able to contribute or improve TBE's pking skills/warring skills? I'd be able to lead fall ins and call piles, I also know war tactics and my tanking has gotten good since joining.

4) What do you think you can offer the clan (in this possition) over what other people can offer? I have had experience of previous leading and I will return constantly till we win.

5) How would you reslove an issue on a PK trip, if a lot of members where misbhaving? Depends on how many/waht they are doing. First of all warning then dot, then after that ask them to leave the trip, saves a week ban. I also know how to lead p2p as well as f2p.

6) If you could set up a PKRI with any clan, which one would tbe, and why would you do this? Adelais, always saying they are better than us lets show em.

Loyalty:

1) Will you return, even if the fight looks slim that we are going to win? I will return until returning is called off.

2) Will you stick With your possition through bad spells/dry patched of Pking? Of course

3) Will you remain loyal to tbe and Always have TBEs best intrests at
heart? (no BSing/Leading us to death/giving away our location) I'd never bs my own clan.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImageAavarion
Member Avatar
Champion Member II
Out sorry

Posted ImageFin438
Member Avatar
Veteran Member IV
Requirements:

* must have Teamspeak - WITH Microphone - check
* must have IRC - check
* must have 4+ months experience as a FULL MEMBER in TBE - check, 1 yr 2 months son :P
* must have a RSC account, and regularly check the boards - check, high pc ftw

1) Runescape Name: Fin438

2) Have you had any past experience with leading a pk team/pking clan? or even helped out calling fall ins on pk trips? I lead almost all TD events and i often lead unofficials aswell as calling FIs during wars/pkris

3) How would you be able to contribute or improve TBE's pking skills/warring skills? i have no problem taking fall ins or calling piles on ts which some people lack ( ben :P ) and im very keen when it comes to returning + very active so it means we have 1 pk leader at all times =] instead of standing around being bored

4) What do you think you can offer the clan (in this possition) over what other people can offer? Higher Returning + TS calling constantly which leads to better pile transition , I think i have a higher knowledge of the clan world than most ppl in Tbe exluding the warlords

5) How would you reslove an issue on a PK trip, if a lot of members where misbhaving? If it gets out of hand then i would ask them to leave the trip although a/ls should be dotting

6) If you could set up a PKRI with any clan, which one would t be, and why would you do this? Lithuanian Forces, 100 member 118 average because they put up a good fight in the ranked war and organisation is around the same as ours

Loyalty:

1) Will you return, even if the fight looks slim that we are going to win? yes i always have at least 50 rune sets atm im on 79 =| i have 50 p2p sets with d hide top

2) Will you stick With your possition through bad spells/dry patched of Pking? Yes its what ive been working on since i missed out to danc last time

3) Will you remain loyal to tbe and Always have TBEs best intrests at heart? (no BSing/Leading us to death/giving away our location) Yes, i know recently i made a mistake although i did think i was kicked from Tbe so then i guess it wouldnt be bsing although that doesnt make it better and i'd hate if it ruined what ive been trying to work for for almost 6/7 months
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image008baby0
Member Avatar
Master Member I
Requirements:

must have Teamspeak - WITH Microphone - I do got a mic, but its not full fuctional, the earphones are broke :P ill buy another pair is i get thos

must have IRC - yeah i have it der lol

must have 4+ months experience as a FULL MEMBER in TBE - if this is not met, people can still app, and considered if good enough - Been in tbe 1 year 2 months i think

must have a RSC account, and regularly check the boards - i do have a account and i check every day :P

1) Runescape Name: 007baby0

2) Have you had any past experience with leading a pk team/pking clan? or even helped out calling fall ins on pk trips? I have run 2 succesful clans and i always led the pk trips because i was the best leader in the clans

3) How would you be able to contribute or improve TBE's pking skills/warring skills? cant answer this question, tbe is already very strong in pks.

4) What do you think you can offer the clan (in this possition) over what other people can offer? i can offer my experience in pking, i am a skilled pker on my rune pure and if i get this job, i will spend all my cash on rune sets.

5) How would you reslove an issue on a PK trip, if a lot of members where misbhaving? tell them to fall in or there dotted, if they continu, i would say fall in now or else i will kill you.

6) If you could set up a PKRI with any clan, which one would t be, and why would you do this? hmm hard 1, but i think it would be tt because they are a very good pking clan and we are about evenly matched.

Loyalty:

1) Will you return, even if the fight looks slim that we are going to win?i already said i will spend all my cash on rune sets so yes, i would return, unless it was like 300 opts v 20 or something like that

2) Will you stick With your possition through bad spells/dry patched of Pking? yes.

If i heard that df were on this world, i would personly charge them and probs die, but with this clan, i would quickly call a fi and walk to single and hop. in answer to the question, yes i would be loyal liek i have always done.
Posted Image

Posted ImageYellowcheese
Member Avatar
Experienced Member II
1) Runescape Name: Yellowchese

2) Have you had any past experience with leading a pk team/pking clan? or even helped out calling fall ins on pk trips? Yes I used to lead pk events in D.O.D and Hellz oblivion and I pk A LOT, I do try calling piles on people and usually get voiced on TeamSpeak on pking events.

3) How would you be able to contribute or improve TBE's pking skills/warring skills? I would like to have practice pking events such as interclan iron wars more often although make them more appealing for members and have awards at the event for certain aspects for example, hugging, calling piles, tanking etc.

4) What do you think you can offer the clan (in this position) over what other people can offer? I have been in TBE a long time now and although I am not an elite member I have alot of knowledge about clans and memebrs of clans and can keep calm in tricky situations.

5) How would you resolve an issue on a PK trip, if a lot of members where misbehaving? If a few members started to misbehave i would dot them or ask a fellow high ranked member to dot them. If they continued I would ask them to leave the event and talk to a leader about considering a vagrant or at least a severe warning.

6) If you could set up a PKRI with any clan, which one would it be, and why would you do this? If I could set up a PKRI with ANY clan. I suppose I would choose NG as we now they are an excellent clan and a good challenge without having to worry about No-honour clans appearing or NG bsing our clan.

Loyalty:

Yes I will return, I always try my best to because I enjoy the satisfaction of a win and even if we don't win it shows that we are a clan that shows respect and maturity to other clans.

2) Will you stick With your position through bad spells/dry patched of Pking? Yes I will stick with my position through bad times because this position means much more than "I want pixels", it's more about honour, respect and showing that you don't always need to have a fight in the wild at every single event. A few kills is good enough and much better than cancelling an event which shows to new members that we are not a very good clan.

Of course I will remain loyal and im sure mostly everyone in TBE cant trust that I would never do anything malicious as that. If being in jaja wasn't enough to prove my loyalty to TBE then I don't know what is ;)
Posted Image

Posted Imagetiran000
Requirements:

* must have IRC
* must have a RSC account, and regularly check the boards,
i have an acount but dont chek regulary ( but i can start doin that )

1) Runescape Name: tiran000

i lead at pk trips with friends
3) How would you be able to contribute or improve TBE's pking skills/warring skills?
not ? thier at thier best already (H)

4) What do you think you can offer the clan (in this possition) over what other people can offer? i hope a lot of good fights ( with or whitout good loot )

5) How would you reslove an issue on a PK trip, if a lot of members where misbhaving? give em a warning on the trip and later on on the forum boards. if it are to many i might call the trip of

6) If you could set up a PKRI with any clan, which one would t be, and why would you do this? ko because thier narbs (A) no id realy id take a clan that is about our strenght or a bit above to show the clan world that we stil count :) and keep counting

Loyalty:

1) Will you return, even if the fight looks slim that we are going to win? yes maybe you can stil win anny way

3) Will you remain loyal to tbe and Always have TBEs best intrests at heart? (no BSing/Leading us to death/giving away our location) leading us to death might be a hard one to noto do you never know how a pkri turns out but id neva do it on purpose
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Posted ImageKar05
Veteran Member I
Requirements:

* must have IRC
* must have a RSC account, and regularly check the boards

1) Runescape Name: Kar05 - (99 Def ;)) hehe

2) Have you had any past experience with leading a pk team/pking clan? or even helped out calling fall ins on pk trips? Called a few fall ins in Wars when pk leaders dies, I'm currently one of the back up pk guy at the moment for when pk leaders dies in wars..

3) How would you be able to contribute or improve TBE's pking skills/warring skills? Basically i can help out the pile transitions, like while we're piling someone ill look around and look for the next pile etc.

4) What do you think you can offer the clan (in this possition) over what other people can offer? Well i'v been TD since the start, so i have a good knowledge of the wild. I absolutely love f2p pking, .especially when we're organised which i would like to help on. i rarely miss f2p pking :D

5) How would you reslove an issue on a PK trip, if a lot of members where misbhaving? I would tell them to be quiet if they keep misbehaving, would give them a warning. If its like bsing other members i would report it to the leaders and give them a dot.

6) If you could set up a PKRI with any clan, which one would t be, and why would you do this? Gladz - I reckon we would own them. Also i think Ng would be a good fight as usual.

Loyalty:

1) Will you return, even if the fight looks slim that we are going to win? Course - currently have 15 sets but i have 15mill to spend on sets if needed.

2) Will you stick With your possition through bad spells/dry patched of Pking? Yeah

3) Will you remain loyal to tbe and Always have TBEs best intrests at heart? (no BSing/Leading us to death/giving away our location) Been with TBE for almost 10 months what more can i do to prove that =] Not a single problem with me in the wild i believe except maybe one warning.
Posted Image

Posted ImageUnionjack4
Member Avatar
Veteran Member II
1) Runescape Name: TheSack4.

2) Have you had any past experience with leading a pk team/pking clan? or even helped out calling fall ins on pk trips? Yes I led NI for many years.

3) How would you be able to contribute or improve TBE's pking skills/warring skills? I will set up fights that we will always lose.

4) What do you think you can offer the clan (in this possition) over what other people can offer? I can not tank more than 6 opts of someone in hides.

5) How would you reslove an issue on a PK trip, if a lot of members where misbhaving? BackStab them all.

6) If you could set up a PKRI with any clan, which one would t be, and why would you do this? DF for the banter and our returning ability has come through leaps and bounds we could easily take DF.

Loyalty:

1) Will you return, even if the fight looks slim that we are going to win?No Dont be Silly.

2) Will you stick With your possition through bad spells/dry patched of Pking? No if we are doing bad il leave.

3) Will you remain loyal to tbe and Always have TBEs best intrests at heart? (no BSing/Leading us to death/giving away our location) No have you seen the money AG offer for the calender and our worlds. Makes us look amazing.
Removed signature as some found it offensive. You Beauty

Posted ImageDawral
Member Avatar
Top Bloke
* I have teamspeak, with a microphone, and will use on PK trips.
* I have IRC, and use it everyday, whenever I play runescape.
* I have way over 4 months as a member, and a few months as a successful elite member.
* I have an RSC post, with over 60 posts, most of which are in clan discussion. I check it quite alot.

1) Runescape Name: da daw11

I'm not the most common pk leader yet, as I have no rank.
But, I have called Fi's in Pkris, mini wars, and led our team in the range interclan war when all the leader died. The only thing really that stops me from leading, is that im a member, and elites always "barge" me out the way, and rightly so. They have higher ranks.

3) How would you be able to contribute or improve TBE's pking skills/warring skills? I can be very active, as most of you know. Things are just starting to get good now, so thats only to improve. I'm fairly popular, or so I think, I can help people an the clan with war skills, etc.. Opts aren't everything, I can help "teach" orginisation, tactics, etc..

4) What do you think you can offer the clan (in this possition) over what other people can offer? I can offer my long TBE membership, only interupted by a month so that I could sort out my education. I was elite, and I think when I was, I excelled because I enjoyed doing it. I will enjoy being Pk leader. If I do something, I always do it properly. This applies in Real life, aswell as runescape, and I think these are some of the qualities that make me a liable candidate for Pk leader.

5) How would you reslove an issue on a PK trip, if a lot of members where misbhaving? It depended on the situation. If it was several members misbehaving, I would be pming them first, trying to resolve it. I would note their names. Next instance, It would be public. I get on with most members, and I think a Pm (irc / ts) would do the trick. Dotting would be a last resort, but would be an option only after all has failed. If serious enough, or because of independant cirmumstance, further action could be taken. I hope if I get pk leader, it will never come to this.

6) If you could set up a PKRI with any clan, which one would it be, and why would you do this? Jees, lol. I can't name a clan off the top of my clan, but I wouldn't choose one too easy, or too hard. One that would be a good fight, but not impossible, nor a walk over. Luna springs to mind, we always have great wars with these, and I imagine same would apply for pkris.
Really though, this question is about diplomatics, and in terms of other clans, I have to research, and ask other pk leaders / Warlords for their advice.

Loyalty:

1) Will you return, even if the fight looks slim that we are going to win? I have 20+ runesets, and 20 range sets, and still building. I always return in fights, no matter the cost. I will return.

2) Will you stick With your possition through bad spells/dry patched of Pking? Of course. A high rank like pk leader needs someone reliable, and someone who is stable, and that the clan can rely is not going to dump them in the dark. I know the effects of sudden leavings of PK leaders, and this I will avoid at all costs. If I ever need to leave, which is extremely unlikely, I will give several weeks notice, so that I can help out train new pk leaders, etc.., and so that it isn't a shock to the clan.

3) Will you remain loyal to tbe and Always have TBEs best intrests at heart? (no BSing/Leading us to death/giving away our location) Of course. I am a member, and I know what members expect. I wouldn't do anything that I would think was downright stupid as a member. This is a simple princible, and when followed, generally, you don't run into slaughters, and your members respect you, which helps with the discapline question.

I really want this job. I remember when I was an elite, I really enjoyed it. Getting this rank will help me, and will make TBE even high than it already is (if this is possible as its already really high) on my agenda. I won't let you down, should you choose for me!

Thanks for reading,

~Daw~
Combat level: 200
TBE Honoured Elite

Former TBE PK Leader
Former Team Demolition Leader
Former Snipe Unit Leader
Former Elite Mentor

Proud Old School Member

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImageChinky Bum
Member Avatar
I Arr Cap'n
gl everyone
go on connor!
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Good heavens you boys
Blue-blooded murderer of the English tongue

BLEH

Posted ImageSiwoods
Experienced Member I
1) Runescape Name: Siwoods

In my old clan TKC i used to be a fall in leader. That was a P2P based clan though. I have lead some fall in's at pk run ins and Wars when not enough pk leaders were around. I host small p2p trips at drags with 20-30 people which i often lead.

I belive i am a highly able pker so if our less experienced pkers saw me leading, they would perhaps learn from me. I am also very organised, i like to see everything perfect. No last minute preps or plans, everything would be thought up id advance. I also am a good TS caller, i call locations and what is happening often, i update members who dont have voice and can't ask.

4) What do you think you can offer the clan (in this position) over what other people can offer?

I know alot about the wilderness alot more than most. Not just to do with high level wild either. I have been in RS2 wild since late 04 and just watched and learnt since then. I have been in a variety of different clans who all use different tactics. I have also been in a few P2P clans which has helped boost my knowledge.

5) How would you resolve an issue on a PK trip, if a lot of members where misbhaving?

Well, i do not know if a PK leader has power to punish people. But if a person kept talking i would ask them to stop, and give them a warning, if they did not stop, i would DOT them. If they still carried on to talk i would ask them to leave the pk trip. I know it is about having fun, but if one person misbehaves to such an extent that they are ruining it for others they shouldnt be on the trip.

6) If you could set up a PKRI with any clan, which one would it be, and why would you do this?

Well, i know because it is not mandatory to return, i wouldn't set one up with a clan that has a mandatory return req or the clan would have to be a lower ranking to make it fair. I would also make sure the fight had a time cap on it because alot of TBE members have to go at an earlier time than EST members. I would probably pick GLADZ, they have an impressive combat average, they have alot less members, and aren't majorly active. So i think it would be a good match up on f2p.

For p2p i would probably pick TMRD. They have alot less members but would out return us. Their combat average is also higher. i think they would be a good match up.

Loyalty:

I always return until returning is called off. It is not mandatory but if i didn't it is partly my fault we lost, and i hate loosing so i do everything i can to prevent it. So yes i would return until the end.

A position is not to be obtained to you can use it and throw it away when you choose. If i receive pk leader i will lead pks until i get demoted from pk leader. Pking IS my favourite thing to do in RuneScape to i would not pass up the ability to lead a trip. Even if only 5 people turn up to a pk, it is my duty to lead them so i will.

All them things are counter-productive, if i did any of them i would loose my rank as Pk leader, making this app pointless. So no, i would never dream of doing any of the three.
Posted Image
Shot at 2007-08-19

Posted ImageM04brav
Member Avatar
Veteran Member I
* must have Teamspeak - WITH Microphone (TICK)

* must have IRC (TICK)

* must have 4+ months experience as a FULL MEMBER in TBE - if this is not met, people can still app, and considered if good enough (NO TICK) 2.9 months :(
But jungle said to me post anways because you may be considerd later in your time in tbe :)

* must have a RSC account, and regularly check the boards (TICK)

1) Runescape Name: M04brav

2) Have you had any past experience with leading a pk team/pking clan? or even helped out calling fall ins on pk trips? Okay im rubbish at this.
Clans i have had PK leader In below

* Genesis knights - Warlord / PK leader in this clan for 6 months. This clan had 120 members with fantasic wars in them ect i was second fall in leader in that clan. some of you may remember the WTX Iron war 2 years ago. i was the fi leader that day on my first ever leadership of a war / pk Genesis knights came second that day (H)

* Wolfpack - pk leader here for 4 months and a fi leader after others died for 3 months. Wolfpack was a big step up from Gk imho. we was fighting top 20 clans and winning i was one of the 4 fi leaders when we beat clans such as adalais, crimson raiders, RR

My skills i can offer :o. i can offer you some experiance where it is needed in pking. im good at calling on ts calling fall in's ect i think we can improve our ts calling buy haveing more locations being called on ts and not shouting get on this kid now!! where are you and not calling the locations on ts no wonder where doing poorly pileswitching
i can even been required to tank if needed :D
I have noticed our pile switching hasnt been as good as some clans on par with us, hopefully i will help improve our only week point witch is pile switching. a way to improve this is to have specalist binders witch bind the nearest oppersition and when there binded we jump everyone would be able to see him and not be walking about looking for them.

Well i have experiance at leading the pks for a start. and i know what im talking about when it comes to f2p pking / warring when given the chance to call piles or call and fi on ts i do, but since i havent been in tbe long i havent really had the chance. maybe if i get this position i might be able to show you . i have contacts from when i was pk leader in my old clans such as other pk leaders and warlords i have set up pkris before and have warlords and pk leaders already added on msn

if some idiot is being childish on a pk i would tell them to hush first of all like this (Namehere) - please stop talking in game. if they continued i would ask them again then on the 3rd time i would ask them to leave the trip. we shouldnt have to put up with childish people in a pk where we need to consintrait if they dont leave i will have to get them killed, we dont have time for them

6) If you could set up a PKRI with any clan, which one would t be, and why would you do this?

ooo this one is tough, i would proberly chose Gladz there on there way back up and they would put up a decent fight with us although i think our returning could be better there is where we would get beaten. but if it was a stright was i think we would win :)

Loyalty:

i have 25 rune sets atm i gud return

Yes i would stick to my duties and help lead tbe to victory

yes i would

i know im new to this clan (ISH) but i hope this has given you a insite to what i have to offer to tbe

i know my app isnt as colourfull as the others but i have room for improvement so hopefully i will be given a equal chance with this as everyone else
Thanks for your time

~~ Mark ~~ :wub: !uk
Posted Image
Divine Forces Retired Application Reviewer

Posted ImageFrupposnegos
Member Avatar
Veteran Member II
Requirements:

must have Teamspeak - WITH Microphone

must have IRC

must have 4+ months experience as a FULL MEMBER in TBE - if this is not met, people can still app, and considered if good enough

must have a RSC account, and regularly check the boards

aye, i gots all

1) Runescape Name: Frupposnegos

Ive helped out with fall ins before and i was TD pk leader

Switching piles quickly, calling names on ts as well as in game
try to get it as organised as possible in f2p aswell as p2p.
In terms of skills i think tbe are great. We dominate p2p and are still rising in f2p. Id like to help us getting higher and better

Lot's and lot's of pking experience, a pretty decent bank to return, after about 9 months in TBE i know just about everythings there's to know about how things work here

Dotting them to start off with, when its gets out of control ill have a leader to slap them with the ban stick and kill them

Well id pick df cause they return loads and are good to fight but the reality is that tbe doesnt return alot.
Soooooo id say tr, i really hate that clan and i think we could smoke m

Loyalty:

As long as there's other people returning i will return, even if it's just to set an example

Ofcourse

TBE is my first ever clan and i hope it will stay like that, i would never bs anyone. i've thought about leaving a few times last week but i really want to stay in this clan. ty

Good luck to all other applicants B)
add my msn: Fruppos@hotmail.com
http://z13.invisionfree.com/TheBritishElit...showtopic=14127<a href='http://z13.invisionfree.com/TheBritishElites/index.php?showtopic=14127' target='_blank'></a>
My 100M+ pking gallery^^^clicky^^^

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Clan Positions & Member List · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

ENGLAND EST CST MST PST

Black Water created by tiptopolive of IDS