Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to ۩~The British Elites~۩. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Pk leader Application form
Topic Started: 8 Dec 2007, 05:39 PM (2,498 Views)
SirMillsy0
Member Avatar
Experienced Member I
1) Runescape Name: SirMillsy0

2) Have you had any past experience with leading a pk team/pking clan? or even helped out calling fall ins on pk trips?

Yes, In my previous clan I was the head warlord and PK leader. Whilst I've been in TBE I've lead Unofficial PK trips, called fall ins in F2P trips/PKRI's/Wars whilst no fall in leaders were present. I've been in PK teams in the past and i know a thing or two :)

3) How would you be able to contribute or improve TBE's pking skills/warring skills?

The main thing I would improve as a new PK leader would be:

Pile Switching - Whilst I've been in TBE I've notice our pile switching hasn't been great ( I believe that was our major downfall in the fight against corr ) Once we've killed somebody, If there is a hybrid just south of us I won't bother to call a fall in I would switch straight onto them therefore bringing instant Ko's ( Obviously this wouldn't work in all circumstances and in some would work against us )

TS Calling - I've notice that sometimes during PK trips and wars our TS is sometimes silent, this shouldn't be, as the PK leader I would constantly call our location, pile, level of person we're piling, I would also shout encouragement as our TS always seems to be negative when usually we're doing excellent

Fights -
I would also get us better fights that we usually do, ATM i realise we can't take on RoT in a PKRI as they will return all night and end up getting into their timezone which would work against us, I would get us fights that I know we will win but will be a challenge, ( Clans such as 3v0, TSC )
Contacts -
I have alot of contacts, IRC, MSN, Ingame, this will help us get AC's to some of our fights, help us get fights, and help us in fights.

4) What do you think you can offer the clan (in this possition) over what other people can offer?

I know the wilderness like the back of my hand, I know where we should log out, where we should fight, what worlds we should fight in, other clan's homeworlds etc. The thing I love to do is PK, and now when I see this i don't mean solo edge, I mean with the clan, with TD etc, as PK leader I can bring my passion for PKing into the clan. i think I'm pretty motivational because when you have passion about something you're able to motivate other people around you easier.

5) How would you resolve an issue on a PK trip, if a lot of members where misbehaving?

I would try to not make such a big deal of it were a few people and try to PM them about it on IRC/MSN, or the other option is to make an example of them and Warn them or dot them. on the other hand if it were a large group of PK I would set them straight, "We came on this PK trip to kill other clans with you missbehaving like you're that may cause us not to beat the other clans, If you carry on missbehaving then just leave the trip."

6) If you could set up a PKRI with any clan, which one would it be, and why would you do this?

3v0 (P2P PKRI) - They have similar abilities to us on P2P although I believe we have the edge over them, we don't get alot of P2P planned PKRI's and it would be good to set up one with a clan who would offer a challenge to TBE although deep down I would know TBE would come out on top ( Well let's face it no-one likes losing ).

Loyalty:
this section is all about the loyalty you have towards TBE

1) Will you return, even if the fight looks slim that we are going to win?

I will return until the fight has ended whether we win or lose, I will return until returning is called off or until I am the only returner, this means no matter how many opts they have, how badly they out level us, how many looters/1 itemers are on the battlefield.

2) Will you stick With your possition through bad spells/dry patched of Pking?

If I had the honour of recieving the role of PK leader I would stick with it until the end, However many opts we had, however bad it's going, I will still be there.

3) Will you remain loyal to tbe and Always have TBEs best intrests at heart? (no BSing/Leading us to death/giving away our location) I would never BS our clan, I would never lead them to a clan which I knew were waiting to kill us and I would also not lead us into a fight knowingly will be slaughtered,( I mean a fight where we have NO chance e.g DI + DF vs TBE )

That's all folks

-Millsy :wub:
PROUD Ex Member Of TBE 12/10/07 - 31/12/07
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted Image1 Creampie 1
Member Avatar
1_creampie_1
if dont want to be a proper leader i wouldnt mind being somee 1 that calls fall ins if there is no 1 there or a direction caller i no i dont have wat it takes to be a proper pk leader
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

Posted ImageGhetto099
Master Member II
Based on these applications i think that Union should get it ROFL!

Nah, i wouldn't mind if it was Millsy/Easty/Siwoods/Fin or Jamie.
Posted Image

totti_80
Champion Member III
roflmao at unions app :lol: :lol: , gd luck to all u ppl who are being serious :) personally i think easty, jamie or siwoods would do a great job.

Posted ImageSkilban
Member Avatar
#1 Tank of TBE
kar or siwoods for me gl all B)

Skil
Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImageRonnie 1890
Member Avatar
Champion Member III
gotta be easty or siwoods
EOC Drops

Bandos
Chestplate x1
Tassets x1

Dragon
Chainbody x1

Posted ImageSandstormer
Member Avatar
Elite Member II
Good luck to all.

Posted Imageshadow_kool1
Member Avatar
gl to all
best one is union app tho :lol:
Posted Image

kid nuke
Member Avatar
Champion Member III
gl to fruppos, siwoods,m04, kar and easty

if any of the others get it, lawl
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Iv Got Wings
Member Avatar
Experienced Member II
l at onionsacks app

i think milsy or easty would do a good job
It's not the size of the man in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the man.

Posted Imagejamie 260593
Member Avatar
Veteran Member III
kid nuke
Dec 9 2007, 06:13 PM

!cry
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Imagebramschreu55
Member Avatar
Leader
unionjack4
Dec 8 2007, 06:04 PM
1) Runescape Name: TheSack4.

2) Have you had any past experience with leading a pk team/pking clan? or even helped out calling fall ins on pk trips? Yes I led NI for many years.

3) How would you be able to contribute or improve TBE's pking skills/warring skills? I will set up fights that we will always lose.

4) What do you think you can offer the clan (in this possition) over what other people can offer? I can not tank more than 6 opts of someone in hides.

5) How would you reslove an issue on a PK trip, if a lot of members where misbhaving? BackStab them all.

6) If you could set up a PKRI with any clan, which one would t be, and why would you do this? DF for the banter and our returning ability has come through leaps and bounds we could easily take DF.

Loyalty:

1) Will you return, even if the fight looks slim that we are going to win?No Dont be Silly.

2) Will you stick With your possition through bad spells/dry patched of Pking? No if we are doing bad il leave.

3) Will you remain loyal to tbe and Always have TBEs best intrests at heart? (no BSing/Leading us to death/giving away our location) No have you seen the money AG offer for the calender and our worlds. Makes us look amazing.

union u bad boy :) scotland lalalal union should get the possision
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

kid nuke
Member Avatar
Champion Member III
jamie 260593
Dec 9 2007, 08:58 PM
kid nuke
Dec 9 2007, 06:13 PM

!cry

td pk leader would suit you better
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Posted ImageCpjuk2us
Member Avatar
Veteran Member II
Requirements:

must have Teamspeak - WITH Microphone Yes
must have IRC Yes
must have 4+ months experience as a FULL MEMBER in TBE - if this is not met, people can still app, and considered if good enough I do
must have a RSC account, and regularly check the boards I do have an account and check the clan area regularly, however I rarely post as it's all usually been flamed or said before.

1) Runescape Name: Cpjuk2us

2) Have you had any past experience with leading a pk team/pking clan? or even helped out calling fall ins on pk trips? No, I'll be honest here I have called out on TS and spam well, I can usually see why people fail to see the fall in so think I could handle this quite well

3) How would you be able to contribute or improve TBE's pking skills/warring skills? As most know i'm online way too much, i'm active and I've been around the block a few times. I don't believe a clan should return until only the richest members are left, however I think I have the spirit needed to bring the clan together. Without unity we fall apart.

4) What do you think you can offer the clan (in this possition) over what other people can offer? I think i'm generally respected, can be tough on members when required. I'd offer respect to each and every member, a person most can talk to without fear or retribution and willingness to take advice without "going off on one"

5) How would you reslove an issue on a PK trip, if a lot of members where misbhaving? There are usually only one or two members instigating this type of behaviour, if they don't respond to a private message and begin to behave then they are disrepecting the entire clan. Dots and warnings is usually enough anything more than that and we loose members. Council are in charge of sorting these members out not myself. Decisions made during a pk trip are often rash and out of anger, i'd prefere to report the behaviour and have the council take control.

6) If you could set up a PKRI with any clan, which one would t be, and why would you do this?
This is rather a mute question as it would depend on who's on, whether it's p2p/f2p and how many ops our clan has pulled.
In optimum condition's I think tbe are in a possition to enjoy a pk ri with most clans that would accept one with honor and full gear.

Loyalty:

1) Will you return, even if the fight looks slim that we are going to win? I personally will, however if the odds look that bad I WONT demand our members to.

2) Will you stick With your possition through bad spells/dry patched of Pking? I have left TBE for TDM during a particularly bad period in my own life, but never during a bad spell in TBE.
3) Will you remain loyal to tbe and Always have TBEs best intrests at heart? (no BSing/Leading us to death/giving away our location)
I think my history in TBE will prove that I am a very loyal member with EVERY member's interest at heart whether they are new or old.

On a personal note, if you feel another member of this clan offers the same level of skill as I will please concider them first as although I would like this position most of the council know I won't be dissapointed if I don't get it whereas other members who have applied might.
Posted Image
Penepops Wordpress Blog

Posted ImageTarkovskian
Member Avatar
Legendary Member I
Cpjuk2us's apps looking amazing too me :o

Gl everyone who's apped.
batikill1 loves you.

Posted ImageEvil Gaz
Member Avatar
Champion Member II
Looks like this wont be needed anymore, gf jagex pricks!! :angry:
++ -122- ++
..:: Attack ::..
++ 99-99 ++
..:: Firemaking ::..
++ 99-99 ++

Posted ImageDawral
Member Avatar
Top Bloke
edited. Will say later on.

~Daw~
Combat level: 200
TBE Honoured Elite

Former TBE PK Leader
Former Team Demolition Leader
Former Snipe Unit Leader
Former Elite Mentor

Proud Old School Member

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

totti_80
Champion Member III
we dont need a pk leader anymore thanks to jagex nerds......

Posted Imageniffer141
Member Avatar
Champion Member III
sadly we dont need nemore... cause we cant pk :( :( :(
Posted Image
Posted Image
"U CaNt Quack Quack touch My Ballz"
XBL: Gh3ngis Kh4n

Blaze1200
F2P pking is basically the same.

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · Clan Positions & Member List · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

ENGLAND EST CST MST PST

Black Water created by tiptopolive of IDS