Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to ۩~The British Elites~۩. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Official Clan Mascot.; .x.
Topic Started: 5 Feb 2008, 12:11 AM (2,069 Views)
1234wosawski
Master Member II
Official clan mascot.

ive been thinking about how i could help the clan recently, and how the clan could benefit from me. i have come to the conclusion that i would like to apply for the new position (thaught up by me and junglebiscui) of clan mascot. now alot of you may not be aware of what a clan mascot is, however i shall explain what it is and why i think i am the right person for the job. first of all i think a clan mascot is a good idea for the clan because it would help our people relax before important wars. i have been to many wars and know that if the player is more relaxed they are more likely to follow orders and not panic when they are tanking, this would increase our warring abilities and make us an even more respected clan amongst the rsc world. a clan mascot would also help with the recruiting, help new members settle into the clan, i would provide a loving, caring member for new and exisitng members to be able to talk to in privacy and confidentiality if they so wish. as part of my role i will also be very active on the site and post on intro's saying hi, welcoming new members to the clan, post on anything i think could be improved, such as applications rants and suggestions in a flame free manner.

I would like this position as clan mascot because i have been in the clan for almost a year and have experienced many different periods of good and bad times. i have been to many wars, winning and losing and still i have enjoyed my time in TBE. i have got to know alot of members of TBE and would like to think that i am a well liked and well respected member of the clan, however some of my recent behaviour may have contradicted this statement and i would like to apologize to anybody i have possibly upset. i think i am the right person for the job because i can offer all of the points i stated in the first paragraph including posting on new apps, intros and making members feel welcome in the clan,
another role as official clan mascot would be to sing before a war, which would help the people relax, i am not a good singer obviously but i think if the clan can laugh at me singing cheeky girls or pokemon( i will be taking requests) before wars this can give them somehting to laugh at (me) and therefore relaxing them

i think that having me as official clan mascot would help the clan, as i have said, from personal experiences i find wars and pks easier and easier to tank if i am relaxed, so by giving the clan something to chuckle at, by singing over TS it would relax them ond increase our war performances. i would also help new members feel alot more welcome into the clan. i have seen that some people have left the clan early because they do not feel extremely accepted, so i think if i helped them into the clan they are more likely to stay in and become a loyal member, which is a huge benefit to any clan, i will also post on other sites, including RSC promoting TBE, i will ALSO walk around the world of runescape 'bigging up' TBE :D

all i ask is that you read this, acknowledge my want to get promoted :P and take it into consideration

also a cool pic and access name thingy on the site sayin "clan mascot" would be really cool :)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted ImageSandstormer
Member Avatar
Elite Member II
gl, you deserve this role.

Posted ImageType Z Z Z
Member Avatar
Lame
best start finding a mascot suit :D

Posted ImageRonnie 1890
Member Avatar
Champion Member III
lol.

wosawski for the british bulldog mascot?
EOC Drops

Bandos
Chestplate x1
Tassets x1

Dragon
Chainbody x1

Posted ImageThe Loser69
Member Avatar
Elite Member I
!pirate
(01:56:42) -Socerstarr- i offer a good ride.

THE LOSER69
TBE's most k00liest ever member
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
JIMMATT TBE's best ever xbox live player
TBE'S BEST EVER SPAMMER!
Joined TBE: 3rd October 06
Quit RS: 27th April 08
Quit TBE: 14th September 08
XBL Gamertag: Jimmatt

scouser489
Member Avatar
Experienced Member I
Sounds good and im sure you would fit in for the job perfectly =] i support and GL getting the job :)!
Posted Image
Posted Image

1234wosawski
Master Member II
thank you to all who have posted :)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image225
Member Avatar
Veteran Member II
good idea and i think ur the best clown for the job
Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

Jamesd7707
Member Avatar
Master Member I
computer says yes
Posted Image

Posted Imagetickledblue1
Experienced Member II
good idea, best of luck!

Posted Imageschoey5
im sure you would fit into the role well

maybe u should take some tips from lilli on the singing front :)

Frankie042
Experienced Member I
I was listening in on team speak, this is quite a good idea, very well thought out, not very well checked though ;), You BAD English :P.

I would enjoy a rank like this, it would lighten people up in TBE. Several of us enjoy being sang to, Lile singing ftw <3.

I hope this is thought about indepth, and not just accepted or declined instantly, this needs grave thought to work well.

You have thought about it, and I hope the leaders do.

1234wosawski
Master Member II
thanks to other ppl who have posted :P
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted ImageKerim18
Member Avatar
Captain Codfish
Good idea :D I think you would be good in this position, this will bring more LOYAL members to the clan. Also too add to your position, you should encourage people to sign up for PKRI's and wars, but not only just PKRI's and wars, encourage them to RETURN. Returning is one of our weekest points in TBE and must be improved rapidly!
Posted Image
Thanks for the sig Darkriotcher
MSN: Kerim18@hotmail.co.uk
XBL: Magma Badger
CMB: 132|123

zoa_arch
Master Member III
:unsure: ok
Some members question my Attitude .

But my question is who the hell are they to question me over the internet i am who i am and i aint gonna change because someone from behind a computer screen who i dont even know tells me to.

Posted ImagePkranger164
Champion Member II
wld b kool i guess :D gl ;) :wub:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted ImageRaz_Pk3r
Experienced Member I
sounds good gl if you get it :)
Posted Image

Posted ImageDawral
Member Avatar
Top Bloke
Lol, are you actually seriously asking to be promoted to a new rank?

~Daw~
Combat level: 200
TBE Honoured Elite

Former TBE PK Leader
Former Team Demolition Leader
Former Snipe Unit Leader
Former Elite Mentor

Proud Old School Member

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImageSponge75
Master Member I
I agree.
Posted Image

Posted ImageJunglebiscui
Member Avatar
Administrator
Lol, clan jester ay! Post here if you think we need a clan jester (we already have a fabian)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Clan Positions & Member List · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

ENGLAND EST CST MST PST