Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to »۩~The British Elites~۩«. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
TBE's Future
Topic Started: 17 Feb 2008, 01:30 AM (2,271 Views)
Posted ImageKar05
Veteran Member I
I think we need to address the situation before things get out of control and what I'm about to say will hopefully settle a few concerns about TBE.
Last thing i want is people flaming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7zzbB17Fvo

Watch that video before you carry on. (it will add effect)

Listen to those two expressions. They should be made into guidelines for the clans.

Quote:

QUOTE (Minisausage)
Be the bigger man and walk away...

Quote:

QUOTE (Type Z Z Z)
"if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say nothing."

Firstly a few words

<Kar05> "I have a few words i say about my time in TBE, i loved the community, the friendly leadership who i could just talk too when I'm upset even with real life stuff. They're a great bunch :wub: Everyone makes me feel welcome, i like how everyone welcomes new members to the clan and when someone enters the chat, there is most of the time someone there to say hey to them. We still have an awesome community beneath us. Lets find it back together" :wub:

<Mystical_Jin> "I joined how ever long ago when Alyndavies told me about the clan, I was clan less at the time and thought I would give it ago. I swore to myself not to leave unless I quit RS which I did at one point, only to return 3 months later. I enjoy the TBE events and enjoy my job with the FA's and moderating the chat. I couldn't make my self quit TBE anymore even if i tried, the only way I'm going is if i'm kicked"

<@Mandy306> "I do feel TBE needs to all re-unite in a way and stop the wedge between like pkers and the people that don't like pking, everyone has differences they need to be overcome and the flamming needs to stop"

<aces40> "TBE is my home, not just a clan"

<Pkranger164> "Cos i enjoy TBE and i've been in it for a very long time now and i want to help us grow and i want to help my self by eventually getting a higher rank in TBE"

<Westy619> "I just like TBE"

<Schoey5> "Me and Dragon5169 want to be in TBE if we get heard we want to know whats going on we love TBE we are honored to be in TBE we love the community and we love the pking but it needs to change "we are TBE be faithful!!"

<Shacas> "TBE was the first clan i ever joined, and its staying that way ive said it from the first day i joined.. and ive been in TBE for almost two years. Sure we have had our ups and downs but in the end we always pull through. TBE is my life on RuneScape, and so it should be for all the members, not just another clan to add to their RuneScape CV" <-- OMG Shacas gud write?

<Kerim18> "I feel ashamed about not helping others and just completely ignoring new people, I just think of new members as "The new one" but now i realise, I was one before and I didn't get treated that way. I totally regret all of my disrespect to members and more importantly new members, and I promise to change in the future"

We are the British Elites, we are a community, a great big family. Don't forget the fact we have an awesome community, granted it isn't great at the moment but anything can change can't it?

To sum everything up!

- Stop the flamming
- Encourage not flame anti pkers
- Become more active else TBE may fall apart (applies to everyone)
- Stick together and don't cause arguments (Through bad times, i know i will why don't you join me?)
- Don't flame, grow up and if you cant say anything nice DON'T say anything at all
- Post suggestions and rants in a positive way not always looking on the negative (Leaders are always looking for ways to improve)
- Respect other members and leaders and give leaders recognition for all that they do
- Don't just leave because other people do, be loyal to your clan and look back at your application and the agreement you made.

"A clan will never die so long as at least one, a single one person still believe in it. And this saying includes The British Elites"

!uk I'm proud to be TBE, the question is… are you?

For Queen and Country!!
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted ImagePkranger164
Champion Member II
nice m8 u got everything there :) and yes im proud of tbe :) :wub:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted ImageLillefigo
Member Avatar
Elite Member III
I'm proud to be TBE and I will always be!

"A clan will never die so long as at least one, a single one person still believe in it. And this saying includes The British Elites"
~~LoverLilly/Lillefigo~~
TBE's singer, guitar player and looter

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

[Pk Leaders] - ["We will never sleep, 'cus sleep is for the weak, and we will never rest, 'til we're all f**king dead"]

Posted ImageEpigenetic
Elite Member I
Could't have put it better my self.

I'm TBE because of the community, the lovely people in thuis clan who offer a shoulder to cry on, people to have fun with, people to laugh with and people to enjoy my time with. These people make up TBE and make TBE what it is, and if we all stick together we can eaisly get through this and progress far.

No more flamming, just posstive contributions and basicaly show a hole lot more of love toeards each other not hatred and nasty comments. Encourage others not disshearten them :wub: Thats just my veiw anyway.

Posted ImageShacas
Member Avatar
Jungle's Tea Boy
GJ Kar

you stole my song you big bell
Posted Image
~ Ex TBE Leader/Pk Leader ~
~ Team Demolition Founder ~
~ TeamSpeak Whore ~

RuneScape Name: Shacas
Xbox Gamertag: XxLove ShackxX
E-Mail: Shacas_rs@hotmail.com

Posted ImageCpjuk2us
Member Avatar
Veteran Member II
The british Elites is like a family, you wake up and you want to see everyone. Ok so there might be one or two "wierd uncles" here and there but so long as they don't steal all the beers.... I'm good with that.

The British Elites... The community keeps it alive and kicking.
Posted Image
Penepops Wordpress Blog

Posted ImageBarbershop3
Member Avatar
Elite Member I
cpjuk2us
Feb 17 2008, 01:42 AM
The british Elites is like a family, you wake up and you want to see everyone. Ok so there might be one or two "wierd uncles" here and there but so long as they don't steal all the beers.... I'm good with that.

The British Elites... The community keeps it alive and kicking.

!cry Couldnt of put it better Cpj
Posted ImagePosted Image
<center>Been TBE For 2years Never left</center>
<center>Ex-Elite Mentoring 21 Students</center>[/center

Posted ImageChinky Bum
Member Avatar
I Arr Cap'n
gj kar :wub:
well needed
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Good heavens you boys
Blue-blooded murderer of the English tongue

BLEH

Posted ImageOccult
Member Avatar
Elite Member II
tottally agree Kar and anyone who feels the need to post on this thread with some negitive comment, should consider whether they actually want to be here.

You can't turn certain things on and off they make you who you are. A trustworthy person is trustworthy no matter what, a person with class has class no matter what they are doing. So this really does lead me to think that if you are a **** on the internet, then you are a **** in real life and trying to convince yourself there is a difference is pointless.

Posted Imageaustnpowrs
Member Avatar
Veteran Member III

thats from Harry Potter you noob :angry:
i cant rememeber it but i know it is <_<

was a pretty good post though :wub:
F Shacas and White, LETS GO HAVE FUN[color]![/color]
Posted Image
F2P UNIT@@@@@@@@@@
<3 AVRIL <3

Posted ImageM04brav
Member Avatar
Veteran Member I
nice post, but im not to sure about the song, its abit gay L
Posted Image
Divine Forces Retired Application Reviewer

Posted ImageJunglebiscui
Member Avatar
Administrator
Couldn't have put it better myself! Great post sir!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted ImageDexxa12
Member Avatar
Veteran Member III
nice post kar :)

mass leavings is nothing new. its always the pkers that leave, try joining a hardcore pking clan then realising that pking clans really arent that great and then try and come back to tbe :) every time this happens more and better members join us making tbe better and stronger.

also the leaders always find new ways to improve the clan whenever these sheep leave, so no point in worrying because a few ppl have left

!guardian RAAR
!guardian RAAR

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImageMagicmatt
Veteran Member IV
Great post Kar. If everyone just stops flaming and stays positive, we will recover. We just need everyone to keep positive and try your hardest
Posted Image
Thanks to Yellowchese ^^

Posted ImageDarkriotcher
Member Avatar
Veteran Member I
Great post we really needed that. I pity those who leaves TBE they are really missing out, they don't realise its just a bad patch that were going through BAAH.
Posted Image

| Umbriel side of the moon | Darkriotcher | Leader of TBE |

Posted Image

Posted ImageThe Loser69
Member Avatar
Elite Member I
good post ;) just hopes any1 who reads this actually pays attention, we should be past all the quitting now anyway, trimmed down to the ones who will stay to the end thumbsup

:wub:
(01:56:42) -Socerstarr- i offer a good ride.

THE LOSER69
TBE's most k00liest ever member
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
JIMMATT TBE's best ever xbox live player
TBE'S BEST EVER SPAMMER!
Joined TBE: 3rd October 06
Quit RS: 27th April 08
Quit TBE: 14th September 08
XBL Gamertag: Jimmatt

Posted ImageDawral
Member Avatar
Top Bloke
TBE is the best <3
And Kar's right.
And Shacas likes wierd music
And TBE is a family.
And Darks a wannabe sheep
And Austn reads too much Harry Potter
And Barber needs a tissue.
And thats about it.

~Daw~

P.S. Yeh, good post. Don't leave like sheep guys, you'll only end up in a pile of dung, literally in both sences ;d

~Daw~
Combat level: 200
TBE Honoured Elite

Former TBE PK Leader
Former Team Demolition Leader
Former Snipe Unit Leader
Former Elite Mentor

Proud Old School Member

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImageChinky Bum
Member Avatar
I Arr Cap'n
da daw11
Feb 17 2008, 11:51 PM
TBE is the best <3
And Kar's right.
And Shacas likes wierd music
And TBE is a family.
And Darks a wannabe sheep
And Austn reads too much Harry Potter
And Barber needs a tissue.
And thats about it.

~Daw~

P.S. Yeh, good post. Don't leave like sheep guys, you'll only end up in a pile of dung, literally in both sences ;d

~Daw~

And Da Daw needs to use an xbox to spy on people!
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Good heavens you boys
Blue-blooded murderer of the English tongue

BLEH

Posted ImageRajat76
Champion Member II
i am nevr gonna quit tbe even if u heartless ppl :wub: boot me :P

i love u all (as cp said my 2nd family :wub: )
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

Posted ImageKar05
Veteran Member I
Thought i would bump this topic

[size=10]Stop the FLaming![/size]
Posted Image

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Announcements & News · Next Topic »
Add Reply