Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to ۩~The British Elites~۩. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
  • Pages:
Warlord Applications!
Topic Started: 19 Sep 2008, 09:20 PM (1,530 Views)
Posted ImageKerim18
Member Avatar
Captain Codfish
The Primary Leaders, Pk Leaders & Warlord(s) will select the chosen person via vote, and after a chat with Jungle on your suitibility for the role. All TBE members are welcome to apply.

Here's what the position entails:

1) Ok firstly and this is VERY important, you'll be required to Update the sign up sheets in the Wars forum, its quite time consuming, its easy to do though you simply remove the persons name off the unsigned up area and sticking them on the appropriate list, i.e. 90%, 50/50 or no.

2) Secondly and also a little annoying is making sure TBE members sign up to the war in the first place... Its amazing how many people simply cant be bothered to sign, they then grizzle when I have kicked them out of TBE. The onus is always on the members to sign for wars, but sadly some TBE members will need to be spoon fed. Basically it involves checking the IRC list and seeing who hasnt signed up and Pm'ing them a reminder.

3) The chosen person MUST have IRC and MSN, most negotiations take place on Msn, so you'll need to be logged in more or less all the time, so I can add you to the conversation so we can discuss wars / issues concerning the war (or vice versa). You'll need to be on consistently on weekday afternoons and weekends.

4) You'll be Modded on the War forum and will be expected to write up the wars as I have done. Also you'll be the one who posts on RSC assuming we win . This will mean you'll need to get pictures of our starting and ending opts at wars. This is very important!

5) Lastly you'll be helping leaders and myself select clans to approch for wars, obviously lining up TBE to be slaughtered every week isnt going to do clan moral much good, so we need to be careful on who you select to approch. This will involve looking through Runeheads and checking their pk / war opts on RSC to see how active they are.

Code:

[align=center]Warlord application form[/align]

* Do you have an MSN account, IRC account & RSC account?

* Are you active on both RSB & RSC?

* How long have you been in the clan?

* Do you have alot of spare time?

* Are you active on the forums & at wars?

* Are you willing to discuss warring matters with other officials?

* Why should we pick you over everyone else? (20 words or more)

Good luck to all applicants, fake applications will be ignored and you will be punished!

Kerim
Posted Image
Thanks for the sig Darkriotcher
MSN: Kerim18@hotmail.co.uk
XBL: Magma Badger
CMB: 132|123
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageWhitenightc
Member Avatar
Veteran Member IV
Ooo pick me!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageBlaedr
Member Avatar
Count Dracula
Goodluck any potential warlords!
I would apply for P2P Pk Leader if there were any apps, but atm there isn't :P

Edit: 2nd thoughts might aswell, doubt ill get it but hey.

Warlord application form

* Do you have an MSN account, IRC account & RSC account? Yep,

* Are you active on both RSB & RSC?Yep nearly 600 posts on RSC, 13k posts on RSB.

* How long have you been in the clan? 3 weeks LOL

* Do you have alot of spare time? yes

* Are you active on the forums & at wars?Yes i go to every war im on and post everyday on site.

* Are you willing to discuss warring matters with other officials?ofc/

Errrm well im a hard worker, i can take criticism, i think i could do this job fairly well, given some time to adjust to what im doing.Im an active member of TBE, TFE, and recently joined TD, will stick up for my clan, return for my clan, die for my clan. Also im willing to give anything a try, im a doer not a sit back and wait for things to happen to me.
Also had quite alot of experience in P2P Warring but my F2P needs to be brushed up.

Doubt ill get it seeing as ive been in clan so short a time and a low cmb lvl, but hey might aswell try L.

gl ppl
Feel free to add me on msn - Blaedr_2008@hotmail.co.ukPosted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted Imagegoku6464
Member Avatar
Champion Member III
Warlord application form

* Do you have an MSN account, IRC account & RSC account? yes to all 3

* Are you active on both RSB & RSC? more active on rsc but being active on rsb won't be a problem

* How long have you been in the clan? just over 2 months now

* Do you have alot of spare time? sadly i do

* Are you active on the forums & at wars? yes

* Are you willing to discuss warring matters with other officials? yeah

* Why should we pick you over everyone else? (20 words or more) i feel i can bring alot of my past experience due to being an ex leader and i have been warlord in 3 past clans so i know what i am talking about when it comes to discussing wars and arranging wars aswell. I feel i am mature and can discuss matters and even if the war i have arranged results in a loss see the positives out of the war and see what to improve on after and pass this along to leaders
Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageOccult
Member Avatar
Elite Member II
wow...nice opportunity..good luck all

You can't turn certain things on and off they make you who you are. A trustworthy person is trustworthy no matter what, a person with class has class no matter what they are doing. So this really does lead me to think that if you are a **** on the internet, then you are a **** in real life and trying to convince yourself there is a difference is pointless.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageMolly Max
Member Avatar
Veteran Member I
Warlord application form

My applicatoon is gramatically correct after Socer proof read it!

Yes I have a runescape MSN account - mollymax29@hotmail.co.uk and do have some officials from other clans added which always helps. I'm active on both IRC and RSC. I am always checking RSC wars as waring is really the thing that has kept interested in rs along with the community.
Yes I am active on both but more RSC than RSB as I find the wars more interesting but am willing to become more active on RSB if needed.
Although I only recently rejoined I have been in the clan for a total of a year and half and hopefully have the trust of all other clan members and friends.
I have plenty of spare time as when I get home I just go on xbox and speak on irc so if I had to do a signup list i'd have plenty of time to nag members to sign up aswell as editinng the list itself.
I am active on the forums but don't post so much on spam topics. I always sign up to wars as soon as I know about them and I attend every war I can.
Yes I see it as one of the main jobs in this role.
I have a lot of experience when it comes to clans and know who are out of our league but also the clans who we would put up a really tough fight for. I have good relations with other clans and as far as I know not disliked by a clan. I have always enjoyed being part of the waring aspect but now I wish to influence it and hopefully improve it. Kerim has asked me to try help him organise a few wars so I have some experience with this.
Xboxlive gamertag:LTaylor93
MSN: Mollymax29@hotmail.co.uk

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

King Gfi
Member Avatar
John's Tea Boy
:blink: i would give this job ago but im not sure if i cud offer 20 words or more all i kno is id be active enuf !ty

Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageBlaedr
Member Avatar
Count Dracula
Its Warlord apps not PK leader.:o
Feel free to add me on msn - Blaedr_2008@hotmail.co.ukPosted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted Imagetwg__mager
Member Avatar
Master Member I
Deleted my app due to a c**t face member

(09:48:20) <@Bottoms15> "Twg__mager. Thought about this, but you should be next Warlord, harsh on Batikill but someone new should get a shout" < doesn't mini actually realise that you have to actually know somehing about clans to be a warlord?

nice flaming ****in **** leader
Best lurer in TBE
fin + me #1 undisputed
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageTarkovskian
Member Avatar
Legendary Member I
Warlord application form

Got MSN - with most of the clan at our level added.
Got RSC Account with 1.7K posts on RSC and most people on the clan discution know me.
Got IRC.

Yes to RSC, Very active - I go on RSB dayily, but dont particulary post every day.

Long long time (first joined over 1 and a half years ago, then my net went down, but I rejoined over 6 months ago.

on weekends and evenings and 50% of weekdays.

Yes to both, been to just about every war for months & #4 most active person on forums via post count.

Already do this for TFE for and TD, I know how annoying it can get, but I always make them shuffle.

I'm extremely active warring wise. I got just about every clan who TBE is likely to fight over the course of the next 5-6 weeks added on MSN(basicly every clan around the ranks of 15-30 warring wise, also got clans ranked higher and lower, but they aren't who we would be warring really). I won't put TBE up for slaughter every week as it just makes our moral go down so ill only be looking for similar clans to fight, and will only step it up if the PK leaders/Socerstarr the other warlord feels that TBE is fit for it. I've got experience on getting wars from both RSC and RSB - Used to be warlord of TWD (old clan) until the leaders decided to close it and tell the members to join another clan which wasnt the best idea as we won the last 7 wars wed had :( so I have plenty of RSB experience from that, Also have RSC experience from asking every single clan on RSC to fight TD or TFE about 10 times a week.All that and its something I actually find quite fun to do so I wont be slacking after a while and will keep consistent.
batikill1 loves you.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageWhitenightc
Member Avatar
Veteran Member IV
O noes im ip banned from rsc,
I cancel my app :(
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageUnionjack4
Member Avatar
Veteran Member II
Nothing about not spamming topic muahhahahahahahahha.

I nominate WinenightC he can count so should get it.
Removed signature as some found it offensive. You Beauty
Offline Profile Goto Top

zoa_arch
Master Member III
Warlord application form zoa arch

* Do you have an MSN account, IRC account & RSC account? yea both which im very active on.

* Are you active on both RSB & RSC? yes very active and i get on with a lot of peouple on there.

* How long have you been in the clan? since last x mas.

* Do you have alot of spare time? yea to much tbh even spare on wknds now :P

* Are you active on the forums & at wars? pretty active on both and always looking at the wars area on rsc and rsb.

Yea and im not scared to give my opinion.
* Why should we pick you over everyone else? (20 words or more) Well i dont expect to get this lol but i fancy it so im making app :D
Ok i got given a chance with the last job you gave me i think i proved myself doing that.
Now as warlord i really do understand what is expected from me and i think im mature enough to handle it, My biggest aim would be to try get tbe on winning form in wars while we all still have fun, i have all contacts added on msn for wars etc and im good at making deals so tbe will always be at the best possible advantage. i would also make deals with the right peouple in the right places IE clans like DI and i would make it so we can enter cluster wars and we feel safe as all the big boys protect us :P also i think im a pretty funny poster on rsc so that might spice things up a little and give us a little bit of needed flaver that i think we lack. Im also very active and il be even more active on wknds now i think im a good leader and i know i can handle pressure and im good at making quick, effective decisions, i also wont post dumb stuff on rsc to make us look bad. ;)

Now i know i havent exactly done myself any favers with my attitude etc but i really do think if given the chance i could make this work and prove a lot of peouple wrong about me.
Some members question my Attitude .

But my question is who the hell are they to question me over the internet i am who i am and i aint gonna change because someone from behind a computer screen who i dont even know tells me to.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted Imagecrazyjoshua
Member Avatar
Champion Member III
Warlord application form

* Do you have an MSN account, IRC account & RSC account? Yes i have all three.

* Are you active on both RSB & RSC? Yes i am very active on RSC but not that active on RSB but i am teaching my self to be.

* How long have you been in the clan? 2 years in about 2-4 days.

* Do you have alot of spare time?Yes i dont know what to do with my time usually.

* Are you active on the forums & at wars?Yes most events i go to are wars.

* Are you willing to discuss warring matters with other officials?Yes i am willing to discuss warring matters/any type of matters with officals

* Why should we pick you over everyone else? (20 words or more) I have been wanting a promo for like 2 years now still havnt got one because i'm +12 gmt. If you let me have the chance to prove you guys wrong id be happy to. I go on in the morning for about 1 and a half hours before school at my mums and when i get back i play on comp. At my dads i cant get on in the morning dureing my school time. but i am always on after school when i got home. I keep my msn + mirc up 24/7
Posted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Minisausage
Veteran Member II
Warlord application form

Yes, I have all 3. Minisausage for IRC and RSC, andy_the_miniman@hotmail.com for my MSN

Since being given the recruiter rank it really is a must that I am active on both. When I am on RSC finding clanless people I alywas have a little peek at the warring section and who needs/wants fights so I am very much aware of what goes on in the clan world. I tend to be on RSC a lot more than RSB but it isn't hard to make adjustments is it :)

Around 6 months in TBE

Of course, even when going back to uni I will still have time on my hands, just gotta go out less :P But you know me I am usually always kickin about

Indeed. I am very active on these forums (totally not spamming :P) with a decent daily average post count and I make most of our wars, even the "less important" ones. Not only does it look good that I attend these wars but I also gain practice :)

Yes absolutely! I learned that discussing matters with other officials is what makes things go forward.

This is a tough one because I do lack experience compared to most other applicants, but I guess I have to start somewhere. Being active on IRC, RSC, RSB, MSN and our own site enables me to get a war efficiently. Discussing matters with officials, as I have learned makes life a lot easier and I would be happy to do so to get wars for us. I find that I am easy to discuss things with and talking to people to get wars should not be a great difficuulty. I would also try and get wars that satisfy as many people as possible, but still try and include some variety. Things like polls and discussions are what we need more of and under control it all runs smoothly.

When it comes to WHO we war I think I am very much aware of who is in our league, but also aware that we need to move forward. I wouldn't just get silly or pointless wars for the sake of it.

When it comes to topics and writing them up, I am your man. Since I'm never off the bloody forums I will find it easy to post topics, monitor the sign up sheets and put down the rules and write up reports with help from the PK officials using plenty of praise and constructive criticism when necessary.

Alright, that is all I have to offer I think. The lack of experience probably does dent any hopes but I reckon I could do a good a job as any other and I am sure I would cope with the role as well.

Okay, cheers and good luck to the rest of you :wub: thumbsup
Posted Image

also, could I have some sort of posting rights back, I can't even post in vagrants nor PM people which I used to be able to do :o
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageDj Connor 95
Master Member II
Application withdrawn.
Good luck everyone

- Connor`` :wub:
Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted Imageluka976
Champion Member III
Warlord application form

- RSC Account: Luka976.
- IRC Account: Luka976.
- MSN Account: Luka976@hotmail.com.

- Yes I Am Active.

- 7-8 Months.

- Yes I Do.

- Ofcourse.

- Yes, Unless It Is An Easy War.

Well I've joined alot of clans such as TRWF, Corr, TT (intro only) And I was a Warlord on my previous clan (WOF) So yeah I have alot of experience and I'm very active on RSB and RSC

Good luck everyone
Feel free to add me on MSN: Luka976@hotmail.com
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageDawral
Member Avatar
Top Bloke
I definitly don't have the spare time to be doing ANOTHER job, haha.
Goodluck everyone, I'm going to keep my comments of who's apps are the best, etc, to my self.

Goodluck everyone,

~Daw~
Combat level: 200
TBE Honoured Elite

Former TBE PK Leader
Former Team Demolition Leader
Former Snipe Unit Leader
Former Elite Mentor

Proud Old School Member

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted Imagetwg__mager
Member Avatar
Master Member I
Gl to all those applied
Best lurer in TBE
fin + me #1 undisputed
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageSkilban
Member Avatar