Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to ۩~The British Elites~۩. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
  • Pages:
Application Form For Event Coordinator/AL; Timewasters Need Not Apply!
Topic Started: 22 Jan 2009, 06:43 PM (2,000 Views)
Posted ImageJunglebiscui
Member Avatar
Administrator
Hi All,

After coordinating TBE's events for over two years now, Mandy306 is giving someone else the chance to take this position and really make a difference to TBE. We all thank you for your hard work in this job, Mandy. This position takes a lot of hard work, effort and enthusiasm so I do not want you to apply if you are a lazy bugger. The right person for this job will love:

swordmaster Going to events
swordmaster Arranging new events
swordmaster Thinking of new event ideas

If you think you have the enthusiasm this job takes then please fill out the application form below with as much detail as you can. This application is for assistant leader too so you will have a clean record of behavior and have a good idea how to moderate IRC and forums. Every member who posts will be given a fair chance but obviously priority will go to those who have been here longer, have past experience or are best behaved.

Code:

1. RS Name:

2. Length of TBE service:

3. Average event activity points per month:

4. Whats your favourite TBE event?:

5. What positions do you currently hold and what positions have you had previously in TBE or another clan?:

6. Can you use Microsoft Excel or similar software?:

7. Upload a screenshot of a Microsoft Excel/similar software spreadsheet here (blank):

8. We do a lot of events with our three allied clans, do you have a forum account on WG/TDM/RDK forums?

9. Give an example of one NEW event idea we do not currently do on the TBE calendar (do not copy other peoples applications!):

10. Why should we choose you for this position over the other applicants?:

11. Are you good at using forums? (posting?/moderating?/admin?):

12. If you have anything else to add that supports you application for assistant leader/event coordinator then post here:

Best of luck to all applicants and may the best man/woman win!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Online Profile Goto Top

Posted Image1 Bad John
Member Avatar
Veteran Member I
Gl to all who apply

~~John~~
TBE Pk Leader Since January 2009
TBE Assistant Pkl Since November 2008
~~Ex Team Demolition Leader~~
Posted Image

^^Thanks for the awsome sig Cheekie^^
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

[Pk Leaders] - ["We will never sleep, 'cus sleep is for the weak, and we will never rest, 'til we're all f**king dead"]

Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImagePukey Luke1
Member Avatar
Veteran Member II
wow its going to take some1 pretty beef to fill mandys shoes
good luck to all who apply

EDIT: thought i may as well give it ago ( My windows exel is trail atm ends on 31st of march , but my birthday 11th of feb im going to buy the microsoft office pack )

1. RS Name: Pukey Luke1

2. Length of TBE service: since july , 6 months ive been told ( ty penny :P )

3. Average event activity points per month: lateley around 30 due to exams and christmas

4. Whats your favourite TBE event?: stealing creations

5. What positions do you currently hold and what positions have you had previously in TBE or another clan?: mentor

6. Can you use Microsoft Excel or similar software? ye i know the basics

7. Upload a screenshot of a Microsoft Excel/similar software spreadsheet here (blank):Posted Image

8. We do a lot of events with our three allied clans, do you have a forum account on WG/TDM/RDK forums? wg i do , rdk waiting to get accepted and TDM`s is rejecting me

9. Give an example of one NEW event idea we do not currently do on the TBE calendar (do not copy other peoples applications!): corpral beast is always a good laugh and atm i realise quite a few members might not have done the quest , hopefully at the first event we get a good turn out and then everyone is like "wow lmao that was fun" it may encourage other members to do the quest and another event which is quite enjoyable and i dont think tbe do it atm is the runecrafting guild minigame which is great fun

10. Why should we choose you for this position over the other applicants?: I am not a mad pker and im not a mad skiller so i think i could offer a mixture of pvp , skilling and fun events into tbe

11. Are you good at using forums? (posting?/moderating?/admin?): im active on forums but all the codes and stuff im not too good at and not realy tried using , but im sure with a little guidance id get the hang of it

12. If you have anything else to add that supports you application for assistant leader/event coordinator then post here: :ermm: all aboard the fail boat
Edited by Pukey Luke1, 22 Jan 2009, 10:47 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Thanks fabian2029 ^ GamerTag-lukeywood08 PROUD OWNER OF POT NOODLE FORK 12/10/08

Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageEpigenetic
Elite Member I
Best of luck to anyone who apply's. I just don't have the time or enthusiasm any more to continue with this particular role. I just hope who ever is awarded the role that they can serve TBE as long if not longer than I have ;)

Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageTarkovskian
Member Avatar
Legendary Member I
1. RS Name: Better than yours

2. Length of TBE service: Longer than yours

3. Average event activity points per month: Bigger than yours

4. Whats your favourite TBE event?: The one thats better than yours

5. What positions do you currently hold and what positions have you had previously in TBE or another clan?: Retired/Pk Leader/Assistant Leader/ Elite Mentor/ Leader of being better than you

6. Can you use Microsoft Excel or similar software?: MS Paint > All

7. Upload a screenshot of a Microsoft Excel/similar software spreadsheet here (blank): Posted Image

8. We do a lot of events with our three allied clans, do you have a forum account on WG/TDM/RDK forums? Yeah, and their better than yours

9. Give an example of one NEW event idea we do not currently do on the TBE calendar (do not copy other peoples applications!): Worship Batikill1 Days

10. Why should we choose you for this position over the other applicants?: Because you know you want too

11. Are you good at using forums? (posting?/moderating?/admin?): Whats Forums?

12. If you have anything else to add that supports you application for assistant leader/event coordinator then post here: Pick Me For Free Cake

Spoiler: click to toggle
batikill1 loves you.
Offline Profile Goto Top

scouser489
Member Avatar
Experienced Member I
1. RS Name:Scouser489
2. Length of TBE service:year and a half (left for a month)
3. Average event activity points per month:umm like 3?
4. Whats your favourite TBE event?:Fightpits
5. What positions do you currently hold and what positions have you had previously in TBE or another clan?:Im TFEs events co ord
6. Can you use Microsoft Excel or similar software?:yes
7. Upload a screenshot of a Microsoft Excel/similar software spreadsheet here (blank):Posted Image
8. We do a lot of events with our three allied clans, do you have a forum account on WG/TDM/RDK forums? No but i can make them
9. Give an example of one NEW event idea we do not currently do on the TBE calendar (do not copy other peoples applications!): Hide and seek
10. Why should we choose you for this position over the other applicants?:I can set up joint events easier?
11. Are you good at using forums? (posting?/moderating?/admin?):what the hell, i guess so.
12. If you have anything else to add that supports you application for assistant leader/event coordinator then post here: i may not be active but maybe doing more fun joint events ill get motivated
Edited by scouser489, 22 Jan 2009, 07:24 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageDawral
Member Avatar
Top Bloke
Wow! Goodluck everyone.

~Daw~
Combat level: 200
TBE Honoured Elite

Former TBE PK Leader
Former Team Demolition Leader
Former Snipe Unit Leader
Former Elite Mentor

Proud Old School Member

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageRonaldo 9100
Member Avatar
God
withdrawn my app found out tonight i wont get along with RDK.
Edited by Ronaldo 9100, 24 Jan 2009, 12:24 AM.
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImagePugsi1234567
Champion Member I
why not...

1. RS Name: Pugsi1234567

2. Length of TBE service: 49 Days

3. Average event activity points per month: wasnt on the list my first month due to being an FA, pretty sure id have been in the top 10 - 20 though

4. Whats your favourite TBE event?: Dont have just one, but the social events are favourite, kbd/gwd/dks/trawler <3 free fish

5. What positions do you currently hold and what positions have you had previously in TBE or another clan?: Mentor, no others anywhere else including here

6. Can you use Microsoft Excel or similar software?: Yea, had to do assignments using it's features for the last 2 years @ college

7. Upload a screenshot of a Microsoft Excel/similar software spreadsheet here (blank):
Posted Image

8. We do a lot of events with our three allied clans, do you have a forum account on WG/TDM/RDK forums? No, but if i were to get it then I'd register on them before doing anything else

9. Give an example of one NEW event idea we do not currently do on the TBE calendar (do not copy other peoples applications!): Duel Arena Tournaments as a clan, I think this would be fun and its not expensive at all
Group Barb Assault, people who give up due to getting rubbish teams would be able to get those torsos/helms anything else (maybe not so regular but once a month or less depending on interest)

10. Why should we choose you for this position over the other applicants?: I attend the large majority of events set on the calendar and am always aware of whats happenin on which day to tell others

11. Are you good at using forums? (posting?/moderating?/admin?): Aware of how to post, know how to moderate stuff, although never used zetaboards but I had never used others at first, would just take a few days to pick it up

12. If you have anything else to add that supports you application for assistant leader/event coordinator then post here: Have more free time than I'd like to have and am on IRC a lot of the time, Nothing else really

Thanks for reading & Goodluck to others that apply
Edited by Pugsi1234567, 22 Jan 2009, 11:03 PM.
Posted Image
^^ Thanks a hell of a lot for my sig Cpjuk2us <3
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted Imagesamdimples0
Member Avatar
Events Coordinator
1. RS Name: Samdimples0

2. Length of TBE service: 2 years

3. Average event activity points per month: 25

4. Whats your favourite TBE event?: King Black Dragon, because it's an event i find the most social, with all of us standing around the same monster chatting away.

5. What positions do you currently hold and what positions have you had previously in TBE or another clan?: Elite mentor

6. Can you use Microsoft Excel or similar software?: Yes

Posted Image

8. We do a lot of events with our three allied clans, do you have a forum account on WG/TDM/RDK forums? No but would sort that out.

9. Give an example of one NEW event idea we do not currently do on the TBE calendar (do not copy other peoples applications!): Agility maze on brimhaven, Help members gain agility levels for tanking.

10. Why should we choose you for this position over the other applicants?: I might be quiet but i've been a long standing loyal member who has always had TBE's best interests at heart

11. Are you good at using forums? (posting?/moderating?/admin?): Yes

12. If you have anything else to add that supports you application for assistant leader/event coordinator then post here: As most of you know Cpjuk2us is my real life sister and just as active as I am, if i'm needed urgently but not online she can contact me.
Posted Image]Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted Imagematthew2899
Veteran Member I
1. RS Name: Matthew2899

2. Length of TBE service: Ive done my time

3. Average event activity points per month: 75

4. Whats your favourite TBE event?: Pking with rdk

5. What positions do you currently hold and what positions have you had previously in TBE or another clan?: Assiant leader - elite e.t.c team rebel 2nd in command

6. Can you use Microsoft Excel or similar software?: yes

Posted Image

8. We do a lot of events with our three allied clans, do you have a forum account on WG/TDM/RDK forums? yes and rot and di

9. Give an example of one NEW event idea we do not currently do on the TBE calendar (do not copy other peoples applications!): Wars

10. Why should we choose you for this position over the other applicants?: i own

11. Are you good at using forums? (posting?/moderating?/admin?): yes

12. If you have anything else to add that supports you application for assistant leader/event coordinator then post here:

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted Imagevampyre195
Member Avatar
Master Member I
go sam tbh <3
[TFE Leader]
[TBE Pk Leader]
[TBE] - ["Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising everytime we fall"] - Remember that motto
[Pk Leaders] - ["We will never sleep, 'cus sleep is for the weak, and we will never rest, 'til we're all f**king dead"]
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageRonaldo 9100
Member Avatar
God
^o)
Edited by Ronaldo 9100, 23 Jan 2009, 03:01 PM.
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageCem
Member Avatar
1. RS Name: Cem22lp

2. Length of TBE service: 4 months and 1 day

3. Average event activity points per month: 25+ (will improve now exams are over and virus`s are removed)

4. Whats your favourite TBE event?: p2p pking now and stealing creations

5. What positions do you currently hold and what positions have you had previously in TBE or another clan?: BC Warlord + mentor, Leader of DR, Assistant leader of Kod, App manager for Aether.

6. Can you use Microsoft Excel or similar software?: Yes

7. Upload a screenshot of a Microsoft Excel/similar software spreadsheet here (blank): Posted Image

8. We do a lot of events with our three allied clans, do you have a forum account on WG/TDM/RDK forums? Not yet but will make them now

9. Give an example of one NEW event idea we do not currently do on the TBE calendar (do not copy other peoples applications!): Treasure hunt (I will reveal more if i get the rank :P )

10. Why should we choose you for this position over the other applicants?:

11. Are you good at using forums? (posting?/moderating?/admin?): Yes

12. If you have anything else to add that supports you application for assistant leader/event coordinator then post here: Now my exams are over and my virus`s are removed i have my love for RS back im goin to be at all events and super active -.-
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

tyvm Cpjuk2us <3333

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageTarkovskian
Member Avatar
Legendary Member I
I don't vote sway

Spoiler: click to toggle
batikill1 loves you.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted Imagesweetcandys
Champion Member II
go sammm :D
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageRainman201
Champion Member III
Go Sam :)
Accepted in TBE on September 30 2008!

Promoted to Recruiter on November 23 2008![RESIGNED ON March 29 2009]
Promoted to Elite Mentor on December 6 2008! [RESIGNED ON January 30 2009]
Promoted to Head of Recruitment on December 30 2008![RESIGNED ON March 29 2009]
Promoted to Applications Manager on January 30 2009[RESIGNED ON Mai 3 2009]
LEFT TBE on Mai 3 2009...
Posted Image
I Make It Rain
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageOccult
Member Avatar
Elite Member II
good luck..its one of the hardest roles in the clan......takes time and effort and you have to be really active...grats to who ever gets this

You can't turn certain things on and off they make you who you are. A trustworthy person is trustworthy no matter what, a person with class has class no matter what they are doing. So this really does lead me to think that if you are a **** on the internet, then you are a **** in real life and trying to convince yourself there is a difference is pointless.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageEpigenetic
Elite Member I
By the way I don't use excel to make the calendars :p I use word, although if you have excel the chances are you have the whole office programs. Going to be great having someone new & fresh doing events :$ good luck everyone.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted Imagebramschreu55
Member Avatar
Leader
nooo mandy nooooooooo
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Clan Positions & Member List · Next Topic »
Locked Topic