Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to ۩~The British Elites~۩. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Warlord Applications!; Don't Hesitate, Just Apply!
Topic Started: 22 Feb 2009, 11:55 AM (1,090 Views)
Posted ImageJunglebiscui
Member Avatar
Administrator
Molly Max has decided to step down as TBEs warlord therefore this gives one of you the chance to take over this position! You will be working together with the whole council to make wars, and will be working even tighter with PK leaders and Blacktroop2.
The Primary Leaders, Pk Leaders & Warlord(s) will select the chosen person via vote, and after a chat with mee on your suitibility for the role. All TBE members are welcome to apply.

Here's what the position entails:

1) Ok firstly and this is VERY important, you'll be required to Update the sign up sheets in the Wars forum, its quite time consuming, its easy to do though you simply remove the persons name off the unsigned up area and sticking them on the appropriate list, i.e. 90%, 50/50 or no.

2) Secondly and also a little annoying is making sure TBE members sign up to the war in the first place... Its amazing how many people simply cant be bothered to sign, they then grizzle when I have kicked them out of TBE. The onus is always on the members to sign for wars, but sadly some TBE members will need to be spoon fed. Basically it involves checking the IRC list and seeing who hasnt signed up and Pm'ing them a reminder.
* I'll(Lillefigo) has a script that will notice them when they join #TBE, but if they still don't sign up, message them.

3) The chosen person MUST have IRC and MSN, most negotiations take place on Msn, so you'll need to be logged in more or less all the time, so Molly Max and I can add you to the conversation so we can discuss wars / issues concerning the war (or vice versa). You'll need to be on consistently on weekday afternoons and weekends.

4) You'll be Modded on the War forum and will be expected to write up the wars as Molly Max have done. Also you'll be the one who posts on RSC assuming we win . This will mean you'll need to get pictures of our starting and ending opts at wars. This is very important!

5) Lastly you'll be helping leaders and myself select clans to approach for wars, obviously lining up TBE to be slaughtered every week isnt going to do clan moral much good, so we need to be careful on who you select to approch. This will involve looking through Runeheads and checking their pk / war opts on RSC to see how active they are.

Code:

[align=center]Warlord application form[/align]

* Do you have an MSN account, IRC account & RSC account?

* Are you active on both RSB & RSC?

* How long have you been in the clan?

* Do you have alot of spare time?

* Are you active on the forums & at wars?

* Are you willing to discuss warring matters with other officials?

* Why should we pick you over everyone else? (20 words or more)

Good luck to all applicants, fake applications will be ignored, tarred and feathered
Edited by Junglebiscui, 22 Feb 2009, 11:55 AM.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted ImageTarkovskian
Member Avatar
Legendary Member I
Cpjuk2us for President! I mean For warlord#
batikill1 loves you.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted ImageRonaldo 9100
Member Avatar
God

* Do you have an MSN account, IRC account & RSC account? Indeedio

* Are you active on both RSB & RSC? I don't post on RSC or RSB but doesn't mean i don't know whats happening ;)

* How long have you been in the clan? Since October 2008

* Do you have alot of spare time? Through Thursday - Sunday Yes

* Are you active on the forums & at wars? Yes Sir

* Are you willing to discuss warring matters with other officials? Yes Sir

* Why should we pick you over everyone else? (20 words or more) I know alot about clan's which clans we can beat and which we cant, if i got warlord i would like to think we wouldn't loose any fights of course but no 1 is perfect ^o) Molly Max left big boots to fill but im sure i can do as good a job :) i would also get TBE more active in p2p wars as it seems alot of tbe members are getting bored of just f2p wars ;C
Edited by Ronaldo 9100, 22 Feb 2009, 03:18 PM.
Posted Image

Posted ImageAlby
Member Avatar
Master Member III

Yes i do.

* Are you active on both RSB & RSC? Never off RSB and frequently on RSC

* How long have you been in the clan? Almost 2 months

* Do you have alot of spare time?* Are you active on the forums & at wars? Yes and Yeah

I already do.

Well ive been warlord in TFE for 2 months, never fail to get wars and always get Good ones. I spend most of my time browsing RSB and since im Upper council on RVL i can find us wars pretty quickly. I can also take into consideration what TBE actually want, wether its p2p pkri, full out wars etc etc. I know ive only been in TBE 2 months, but in the 8 months of TFE i have learned some stuff.

~Gaara
Posted Image
I've not had the best of relations with TBE over the years, but they have one thing that you RoT FA fanboys don't have; heart. - - TBC leader

Posted ImagePugsi1234567
Champion Member I
Goodluck to all applicants and whoever gets the position, do TBE proud :)
Posted Image
^^ Thanks a hell of a lot for my sig Cpjuk2us <3
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePkranger164
Champion Member II
gl gaara !
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted ImageMolly Max
Member Avatar
Veteran Member I
Gl to anyone who decides to app. It can be a time consuming job and quite stressful so think before you apply
Xboxlive gamertag:LTaylor93
MSN: Mollymax29@hotmail.co.uk

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

King Gfi
Member Avatar
John's Tea Boy
[align=center]Warlord application form[/align]*

Do you have an MSN account, IRC account & RSC account? yes
* Are you active on both RSB & RSC? yes
* How long have you been in the clan? nearly 8 months
* Do you have alot of spare time? yer im basically on all the time apart from school
* Are you active on the forums & at wars? only missed like 5 wars since i joined tbe and i usally post on anything on forums
* Are you willing to discuss warring matters with other officials? yes i enjoy wars and be glad to talk about them
* Why should we pick you over everyone else? (20 words or more) im pretty active and realy good at using any type of forums and finding sections etc so id be good getting wars set up and im quite active so id be at every war to talk to the other warlord to see what world we are using to fight - im usally complaining about no wars so hopefully with this position i can do it my self

gl to others

Posted Imagematthew2899
Veteran Member I
[align=center]Warlord application form[/align]* Do you have an MSN account, IRC account & RSC account? yes u* Are you active on both RSB & RSC?no rsb sucks* How long have you been in the clan?longer then u* Do you have alot of spare time? yes * Are you active on the forums & at wars?*yes Are you willing to discuss warring matters with other officials?no* Why should we pick you over everyone else? (20 words or more) because i own i am level 130 + and i have high rune link score also i can almost solo fishing trawler
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Imagewake 111
Experienced Member I
gl ron :)

wakey x

Posted Image1 Bad John
Member Avatar
Veteran Member I
GL to all who apply my money is on...muaahahahaa not saying :P

~~John~~
~~Tbe Pk Leader~~
TBE Pk Leader Since January 2009
TBE Assistant Pkl Since November 2008
~~Ex Team Demolition Leader~~
Posted Image

^^Thanks for the awsome sig Cheekie^^
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

[Pk Leaders] - ["We will never sleep, 'cus sleep is for the weak, and we will never rest, 'til we're all f**king dead"]

Posted ImageJunglebiscui
Member Avatar
Administrator
Haha, can't believe I put out of date BBCode in the application form! Thanks for the apps so far - any other applicants have until the end of the week.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted Imagebramschreu55
Member Avatar
Leader
Warlord application form

yes, all off those

* Are you active on both RSB & RSC?
yes

* How long have you been in the clan?
well a long time and than left again for someting silly but i'm tbe till i die irl
* Do you have alot of spare time?
yes a lot i'm even trying pencil tricks that's how bored i am
* Are you active on the forums & at wars?
yes
ofcourse
i'm very loyal, I have some experience with clans and taking fall ins or well those things. I don't mind wasting my time because when i'm on rs i only fight with my d claws and the spec takes like 5 hrs to reload so i can do things when waiting and john teached me !
*anything else you want to say?
I know i just came back but i'd realy like to try it as i'm less irritating now and grown up a bit . I do take full responsebilities and my behavour will be astonishing
Edited by bramschreu55, 28 Feb 2009, 01:00 AM.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePhil_c3po
Member Avatar
Master Member I
gl to all applicants.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImageKiran Kakade
Experienced Member I
1 bad john
23 Feb 2009, 04:55 PM
GL to all who apply my money is on...muaahahahaa not saying :P

~~John~~
~~Tbe Pk Leader~~
No-one cares :P

Also Matt, stop with the unserious apps.

« Previous Topic · Clan Positions & Member List · Next Topic »
Add Reply

ENGLAND EST CST MST PST