Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to ۩~The British Elites~۩. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
  • Pages:
Pk Leader Apps and Training Available!!
Topic Started: 16 May 2009, 04:35 PM (2,113 Views)
Posted ImageJunglebiscui
Member Avatar
Administrator
We need some more pk leaders, as usual :-)

If you don't know how to be a pk leader.....thats ok.....we will train you up!! If you have experience that thats all good, apply away. If you don't have experience then apply anyway and as long as you are willing to learn then we are willing to train.

-Must have a microphone and be able to use teamspeak properly
-Must use IRC

Code:

1) Runescape Name:

2) Have you had any past experience with leading a pk team/pking clan? or even helped out calling fall ins on pk trips?

3) How would you be able to contribute or improve TBE's pking skills/warring skills?

4) What do you think you can offer the clan (in this position) over what other people can offer?

Loyalty:

This section is all about the loyalty you have towards TBE

1) Will you return, even if the fight looks slim that we are going to win?

2) Will you stick with your position through bad spells/dry patched of Pking or warring?

3) Will you remain loyal to tbe and [b]Always[/b] have TBEs best intrests at heart? (no BSing/Leading us into certain death)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageRonaldo 9100
Member Avatar
God
Good luck to all applying.
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageJetstream300
Member Avatar
Gooner
1) Runescape Name:Jetstream300

2) Have you had any past experience with leading a pk team/pking clan? or even helped out calling fall ins on pk trips? Yeah i spam the fi on current trips and call in game, plus i have led clans and wars / pk trips before

3) How would you be able to contribute or improve TBE's pking skills/warring skills? I feel i can add my previous experience of leading clans to TBE, such as tactics, positioning, etc, and that if given the chance i could do a decent job of leading a pk trip :)

4) What do you think you can offer the clan (in this position) over what other people can offer? I feel my previous experience of being a leader can help to improve TBE and maybe even how we war, plus i feel my pk skills arent bad and i vow to always return and fight to the death

Loyalty:
1) Will you return, even if the fight looks slim that we are going to win? Course, unless it has been decided by everyone that there is no point

2) Will you stick with your position through bad spells/dry patched of Pking or warring? Yeah, i promise to remain loyal at all stages :)

3) Will you remain loyal to tbe and Always have TBEs best interests at heart? (no BSing/Leading us into certain death) Course, im not gonna do anything thats bad for TBE, and i love being here so i want to do whats best for me and the clan as a whole :)
Edited by Jetstream300, 16 May 2009, 05:11 PM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageFallin East
Master Member II
1) Runescape Name: Dj Micro1
2) Have you had any past experience with leading a pk team/pking clan? or even helped out calling fall ins on pk trips?
When i ran my other clan we used to pk quite alot and i lead most of them.

3) How would you be able to contribute or improve TBE's pking skills/warring skills?
I would hold regular practices to help our pking technique rise massively.

4) What do you think you can offer the clan (in this position) over what other people can offer?
I have my own unique ideas on how to improve the pking experience. And i have led my own pking clan, so i am quite experienced.

Loyalty:

1) Will you return, even if the fight looks slim that we are going to win?
Yeah course (dont all members have to)

2) Will you stick with your position through bad spells/dry patched of Pking or warring?
Yes once a tbe pker always a tbe pker

3) Will you remain loyal to tbe and Always have TBEs best intrests at heart? (no BSing/Leading us into certain death)
Yes, i will be loyal to tbe and keep their best interests at heart.

P.s. Although i dont have a mic atm, i will be getting one soon
Accepted for TBE on 21 April 2009
Accepted as Graphics Designer on 21 April 2009
Accepted as Pk Leader on 25 May 2009
Promoted to Moderator on 6 Aug 2009
Left TBE 25/10/2009
ReJoined TBE

Posted Image
Posted Image

(17:42:28) <@Gaara1276> !seen or_what_A_willy
(17:42:28) <@Machine> I don't know who or_what_A_willy is.

(22:47:00) <+Teh_Micky> Ah thats better.. Was like giving birth
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted Imagedylan8295
Member Avatar
1) Runescape Name:Dylan8295

2) Have you had any past experience with leading a pk team/pking clan? or even helped out calling fall ins on pk trips? I sometimes used to help lillefigo and 1 bad john , when they wer low on helpers, but not really lead a BIG trip before.

3) How would you be able to contribute or improve TBE's pking skills/warring skills?Well, i would like to help TBE increase in their pking abilities, i might not be the best pker in TBE which i no for a fact im not, but i do try at pking, return for wars, and just return generally if i died. I have a few returning sets for p2p and f2p.

Well, I think i can offer a honourable pkl and i think i could help TBE get back up in to what they were like. Since fin and john left, TBE has went down on their pking abilities. I would just offer a a good leader who callls not to badly on ts and would just like to get better my self as well as helping the clan get better =]

Loyalty:This section is all about the loyalty you have towards TBE1) Will you return, even if the fight looks slim that we are going to win? If i thought there was no chance in hell we would win i wouldnt stop returning i would have a word with another pkl to see should we call it off but no i wouldnt stop returning i would keep returning until the fight it over.

I hope, if i get picked for this, that TBE WILL get better and noy have only 13 people turning up for pks. I will stick through with TBE and TFE <--ofc at hard times.

3) Will you remain loyal to tbe and Always have TBEs best intrests at heart? (no BSing/Leading us into certain death)I have never been in another clan other than TFE and TBE. I dont plan on going to another clan and dont really have any people i talk to in other clan except for our allies, TBC and RDK.

P.S. if im not going to get this, imo Matthew2899 should app for this, as i think he is a good caller, he brings the usual ts crew pking everyday , like me matt kyd dark power etc , hes pretty good.

THANKS <3
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImagePhil_c3po
Member Avatar
Master Member I
Gl to all applicants :)
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

King Gfi
Member Avatar
John's Tea Boy
gl dudes i got other plans

Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted Imageancientarr9w
Experienced Member II
gl guys
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageAng3lofscape
Experienced Member II
Gl to all
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageAng3lofscape
Experienced Member II
1) Runescape Name: Rawli2

2) Have you had any past experience with leading a pk team/pking clan? or even helped out calling fall ins on pk trips?Nope but i could :}
3) How would you be able to contribute or improve TBE's pking skills/warring skills?I think i could add Excitement to the pk trips i am usually good at finding good luring spot and sorting people out :}
4) What do you think you can offer the clan (in this position) over what other people can offer?I can offer help at downloading stuff or if i have done anything that some1 else hasnt or hasnt got i would supply them :}
Loyalty:This section is all about the loyalty you have towards TBE1) Will you return, even if the fight looks slim that we are going to win? I will return till the opponent is dead/ Trip is over >:)
3) Will you remain loyal to tbe and Always have TBEs best intrests at heart? (no BSing/Leading us into certain death) I will never bs people who do it are just unloyal to the clan yes i have tbes intrest at heart iv always wanted to be a pk leader since i first joined tbe and my old clan unoffical had like 1 person a day in there clan chat i recruited alot and got them back on track to me clans not on track is a good challange to sort out >:} I may only have like 6m stuff total but i wud b willing to buy pk sets if needed for Tbe ;) Ty for reading my post hope i get the job Currently working on 94 magic watching u all barrage does make me jealous and it would help tbe if i had it :wub:
Edited by Ang3lofscape, 16 May 2009, 08:04 PM.
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageAng3lofscape
Experienced Member II
Also dylan i agree matthew is an epic caller and if any1 can get a pk trip going he can ;)
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageGary69
Member Avatar
Elite Member IV
good luck to all applicants.

But if anyone would be so kind, id love a little help to show me how to pk and sort of invent and armour id need.
Edited by Gary69, 16 May 2009, 08:40 PM.
Posted Image

Posted Image x21Posted Image x15Posted Image x8Posted Image x2Posted Image x6Posted Image x1Posted Image x3Posted Image x1Posted Image x4Posted Image x5
Posted Image x10 Posted Image x6
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageJetstream300
Member Avatar
Gooner
ill help you out bcky, send me a message :)
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageDivineCombos
Member Avatar
Veteran Member I
good luck you guys.
Posted Image

┼ I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees..┼ I am - № ƤĸƎƦ.

┼ Laugh when you can, apologise when you should and let go of what you can't change, kiss slowly, play hard, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything, and NO regrets, life is too short to be anything, but HAPPY ┼

┼ ĜOЊ ŚƠŁĐĬƎŘ ┼

There is Life in every breath - That is Bushido. The perfect blossom is a rare thing. You could spend your life looking for one, and it would not be a wasted life.

┼ In Nomine Patris Et Filii Et Spiritus Sancti. Amen. ┼
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageF95
Champion Member I
1) Runescape Name: Sp0k3y

2) Have you had any past experience with leading a pk team/pking clan? or even helped out calling fall ins on pk trips?: Yes, Ive been in dragonwood, and called FI's for them before in the wilderness, have also called for TBE in interclan wars when nobody stepped up. Was Warlord of my former clan, deliverance and had weekly PK's with them. Was also a fall in leader for a short period of time with Clan Europe (CE). I also have had great experience pk'ing in all clans ive been in. I've led 300 opts into battle, and ive led 30 opts into battle - big numbers dont scare me, aslong as i have a tight knit team behind me, which i belive TBE are.

3) How would you be able to contribute or improve TBE's pking skills/warring skills?: I know so so much about F2P warring, i have all the gear, from RC robes to FoG rune gaunts, i can help anybody that needs any F2P gear out, and im learning about P2P from guys here in TBE. Not only do i know about gear, i know how to use gear well, when to cast the next bind ect. and have knowledge about the wilderness as ive been in clans that regulary PvP for a number of years.

4) What do you think you can offer the clan (in this position) over what other people can offer? I belive i can offer experience nobody else can, i also know how to post on RSC and have an account on there, know how to use Team Speak, and have fought many a hard pk before.

Loyalty:
Im very loyal to TBE, when times havent been the best i havent left like others have for bigger and better clans, TBE has potential to go back to the top.

1) Will you return, even if the fight looks slim that we are going to win? Yes - Unless its a 100% salughter, then ill call it off - ill return untill the end.

2) Will you stick with your position through bad spells/dry patched of Pking or warring? Yeah, the only way to get over a failed pk is to pick your selves back up and slap the people who dropped you before.

3) Will you remain loyal to tbe and Always have TBEs best intrests at heart? (no BSing/Leading us into certain death) Yes, if i genuinly think we're going to get slapped, and have 100% no chance, ill call it off - if theres a chance, i think we should grab it, and if we go down, go down fighting.
Edited by F95, 17 May 2009, 04:40 PM.
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageDillyyyy
Member Avatar
Master Member II
1) Runescape Name:

2) Have you had any past experience with leading a pk team/pking clan? or even helped out calling fall ins on pk trips? I use to like 2 years ago? but thats not hard to do

3) How would you be able to contribute or improve TBE's pking skills/warring skills? I've done multi pking for yearssss i know my shiz.

4) What do you think you can offer the clan (in this position) over what other people can offer? Good knowledge of p2p, clear calling?

Loyalty:

1) Will you return, even if the fight looks slim that we are going to win? I have more return sets than most in this clan and losing sets isnt a problem for me

2) Will you stick with your position through bad spells/dry patched of Pking or warring? I have done for almost 2 years haven't I?

3) Will you remain loyal to tbe and Always have TBEs best intrests at heart? (no BSing/Leading us into certain death) Yes
Edited by Dillyyyy, 24 May 2009, 05:49 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image
TBE was the #1 dominant force in F2P and P2P for the 18 minutes that I was leader
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageA Man Eater
Veteran Member IV
Good luck guys.

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageSkilban
Member Avatar
#1 Tank of TBE
good luck to all

Skil
Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageTarkovskian
Member Avatar
Legendary Member I
Promote quiet a few this time # Having just 4 pk leaders isn't a good thing.
batikill1 loves you.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageF95
Champion Member I
still open?
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Clan Positions & Member List · Next Topic »
Locked Topic
  • Pages: