Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to ۩~The British Elites~۩. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
  • Pages:
Pk Leader applications; All allowed to apply.
Topic Started: 29 Aug 2009, 12:51 PM (2,432 Views)
Posted ImageAlby
Member Avatar
Master Member III
All I'm going to say is everyone who applies for this will be considered and tested, the ones who impress us the most will be promoted, good luck guys and gals.

Requirements:

* must have Teamspeak - WITH Microphone

* must have IRC

* must have a RSC account, and regularly check the boards

* must be active within the clan

Application:
Code:

1) Runescape Name:

2) Have you had any past experience with leading a pk team/pking clan? or even helped out calling fall ins on pk trips?

3) How would you be able to contribute or improve TBE's pking skills/warring skills?

4) What do you think you can offer the clan (in this position) over what other people can offer?

Loyalty:

This section is all about the loyalty you have towards TBE

1) Will you return, even if the fight looks slim that we are going to win?(for when the returning comes back as promised)

2) Will you stick with your position through bad spells/dry patched of Pking or warring?

3) Will you remain loyal to tbe and [b]Always[/b] have TBEs best intrests at heart? (no BSing/Leading us to death/giving away our location)

4) Lead a pk of 2+ hours?

5)lead a pk of 30 members or more ?

6)Take the main lead in a tbe ranked war
Edited by Alby, 29 Aug 2009, 12:55 PM.
Posted Image
I've not had the best of relations with TBE over the years, but they have one thing that you RoT FA fanboys don't have; heart. - - TBC leader
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageMr Clippy
Member Avatar
Experienced Member I
1) Runescape Name:
Gangsta_H20

2) Have you had any past experience with leading a pk team/pking clan? or even helped out calling fall ins on pk trips?
Lead TBE a few times and lead a few small pk teams before.

3) How would you be able to contribute or improve TBE's pking skills/warring skills?
I believe I could successfully lead TBE into not only PK trips but also wars calling piles all the way.

4) What do you think you can offer the clan (in this position) over what other people can offer?
I am quite an experienced pker, especially in multi combat areas which would give me an advantage over some of the members that may be looking to sign up.

Loyalty:

1) Will you return, even if the fight looks slim that we are going to win?(for when the returning comes back as promised)
Yes

2) Will you stick with your position through bad spells/dry patched of Pking or warring?
Yup

3) Will you remain loyal to tbe and Always have TBEs best intrests at heart? (no BSing/Leading us to death/giving away our location)
Yes

Yes

Would be an honor.

6)Take the main lead in a tbe ranked war?
Of course.

~Gangsta_H20
Edited by Mr Clippy, 29 Aug 2009, 12:58 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Became Full Member - 15/5/09
Promoted to Posted ImageTrial PK Leader - 4/9/09
Quit TBE and became Clan Friend - 12/10/09
Became Full Member Again - 25/2/11
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImagePugsi1234567
Champion Member I
goodluck all
Posted Image
^^ Thanks a hell of a lot for my sig Cpjuk2us <3
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageExiledAce
Member Avatar
1) Runescape Name: Ace Azza

2) Have you had any past experience with leading a pk team/pking clan? or even helped out calling fall ins on pk trips? I used to lead in my very-old clan. I have had a lesson with Lillefigo and i always call at Pk trips.

3) How would you be able to contribute or improve TBE's pking skills/warring skills? I will help keep everyone active including myself and hope to strive for #1!

4) What do you think you can offer the clan (in this position) over what other people can offer? I can offer experience and loyality in pk trips to down any clan willing to fight.

Loyalty:This section is all about the loyalty you have towards TBE

1) Will you return, even if the fight looks slim that we are going to win?(for when the returning comes back as promised: I will return everytime i die.

)2) Will you stick with your position through bad spells/dry patched of Pking or warring? Most definately.

3) Will you remain loyal to tbe and Always have TBEs best intrests at heart? (no BSing/Leading us to death/giving away our location) I will always remain loyal to TBE.

Would be alot of fun.

You think TBE pull that? Definately.

6)Take the main lead in a TBE ranked war?
Leading TBE to a battle would be an honour.
Edited by ExiledAce, 29 Aug 2009, 01:13 PM.
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageDaz121994
Experienced Member I
1) Runescape Name:
Daz121994

2) Have you had any past experience with leading a pk team/pking clan? or even helped out calling fall ins on pk trips? lead sometimes with mates on small pk trips

3) How would you be able to contribute or improve TBE's pking skills/warring skills? i could definetly improve are pking skills just by knowing my way around the wildy and knowing when to run/walk and where to rush. also calling who to pile and not letting people insult others on ts creating fights.

well i pk a fair bit with welfarers (lol i plan on joining a real pk team! cos they fail) but u can see how to lead and what to do in situations where say a team is inside maze and ur on the outside rather than just rushing into a dd barrage and all die :L i also pk a fair bit just with mates on pvp worlds so im pretty expericened

Loyalty:

Yeah

Yup :)

3) Will you remain loyal to tbe and Always have TBEs best intrests at heart? (no BSing/Leading us to death/giving away our location)
ofcourse

4) Lead a pk of 2+ hours? yeah although i normaly have to sign out at 9:30 cos pc downstairs....

5)lead a pk of 30 members or more ? even better :)

6)Take the main lead in a tbe ranked war? by war u mean pvp war? yeah i'd love 2!

Edited by Daz121994, 29 Aug 2009, 01:17 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageHavoc
Member Avatar
Zarosian Quester
Goodluck to all who apply, 1 word of advice if and when you apply, make sure that when you apply you take into consideration whats required of ya, as in not only being friendly and motivational and always calling and talking on ts, but also being able to lead and organise :)
Leave no black plume as a token of that lie thy soul hath spoken!
Leave my loneliness unbroken! - quit the bust above my door!
Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!'
Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted ... Nevermore.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Assistant Leader | Events Co-ordinator | Head Graphics Designer
Voted Best Member And Best RSB Bumper Summer 2009
Urban Legend/Kas/Zarosian Ul/SE Sorrow is now known as Havoc
IRC Nick = Ul|Zarosian & Ul|Sorrow & Ul|Havoc & Kas

Winner of TBE's 2010 Oscar for category: Most Missed Friend
~ Love you all <3
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

I Mage Yo
Member Avatar
Master Member I
bloody hell gaara i had to spend 5 mins putting spaces in it! newb copy.

Ok it's all filled in:

1) Runescape Name: i_mage_yo

I've Led quite a few pk trips, I think max people has been about 10-15. Now I have a mic I often help call piles too.

I've been in TBE long enough that I have already Pm'ed past PK leaders with suggestions on this. Such as: I've looked up members with lowest defence occasionally when warring for Lillefigo, Kerim and Gaara to help with piles.
However, I would really like TBE to move up a few ranks in p2p warring. No doubt we need to defend our #1 f2p viciously and leave no prisoners there, but I really think a bit of emphasis on p2p could help us out no end.
Pk-wise, I think I've alreast kinda changed the way we do that a bit since me and s0ul_sky started obsessively pking in PvP, we noticed that it's easy loot and quite fun around agility and generally EP'er hunting. This has been taken into our clan PK trips as we rarely now PK in main PK worlds (BH worlds) looking for clans.
However, I hope I can help extend the memberlist a little as a recuiter and should we start pulling 20-30 to PK trips again I would like to take us back to BH pking and start challenging bigger teams/clans.

I am nolyfing for the next month. Until I get to university I have decided I am going to take advantage of my position and I will be able to play RuneScape like all day everyday until the 26th September which is when I go away for university.

I have a large bank balance which is usually helpful for a Pk leader as you have no shotages of pixels, as Pking can often be a large drain on your bank account especially when you're the main target :)!

After repeatedly failing to tank teams from agility course to level 1 wilderness, I walked around the wilderness mapping out multi and single areas. I realised then, that it was actually impossible to tank a team of 15 people to level 1 - a bit lame - but it means I know my multi areas :)

I have no vendettas with any other clans/clan members so me leading won't cause us problems with people hunting me down etc.

Easily, I had a big rant once about people teleing out as soon as we get an encounter. Example - DI log in north of clanwars me and 1 bad john start barraging the heck out of them; someone realises says its DI on TS ans every1 runs/teleports leaveing me and John feeling a bit sheepish.
Example 2: We get wiped out by a huge team in the goblin hut - I call a regroup to hit them up, me s0ul and Aston go back and barrage the hell out of them possibly killing 3 or 4 out of 20 ppl.

Yes unless I get a run-over on the way home, in which case, I might be inactive.

Yes of course... Unless luring you to the level-21 Black Unicorns counts...
Also isn't this question a little contradictory to: 'Will you return, even if the fight looks slim that we are going to win?'
If I were a Pk leader I wouldn't get us into a run-in we wouldn't have a chance of winning... I'm all up for hunting DF down for a run-in but I don't think many others are lol.

Fo sho. We PKay 24/7 in this biartch

Actually I just read Daz's application and that reminds me, we PKay 24/7 in this biartch, but only until 11pm at night as my mum unplugs the internet router (at the age of 18, yeh it's lame) also she caught me turning it back on the other night and I was screwed, so yeh no more PKing Dusk-Till_Dawn :'(

Not likely to happen anytime soon, but yes I would - we would need to mute every1 bar a few though and sort out calling hierarchies etc... Hopefully we will have 30+ people in PK's in the future though.

Yah G.
Edited by I Mage Yo, 29 Aug 2009, 01:56 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImagePvM Milky
Veteran Member I
Goood luckk to everyone that applies! I won't be applying for a few reasons, but hey. I honestly think, that someone like Mageyo would be a great PKL. Not me that makes the deciding vote! Good luck!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageTarkovskian
Member Avatar
Legendary Member I
I'll give you some liquorish if I get it!
batikill1 loves you.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageGary69
Member Avatar
Elite Member IV
Good luck guys :)
Posted Image

Posted Image x21Posted Image x15Posted Image x8Posted Image x2Posted Image x6Posted Image x1Posted Image x3Posted Image x1Posted Image x4Posted Image x5
Posted Image x10 Posted Image x6
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageDivineCombos
Member Avatar
Veteran Member I
Good Luck lads.
Posted Image

┼ I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees..┼ I am - № ƤĸƎƦ.

┼ Laugh when you can, apologise when you should and let go of what you can't change, kiss slowly, play hard, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything, and NO regrets, life is too short to be anything, but HAPPY ┼

┼ ĜOЊ ŚƠŁĐĬƎŘ ┼

There is Life in every breath - That is Bushido. The perfect blossom is a rare thing. You could spend your life looking for one, and it would not be a wasted life.

┼ In Nomine Patris Et Filii Et Spiritus Sancti. Amen. ┼
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageLillefigo
Member Avatar
Elite Member III
1) Runescape Name:
Lille the Figo

Is that important?

I'll teach everyone how to move it move it!

I got cookies

Loyalty:

To be a chicken or to be a roasted chicken, that's the question!

I don't do bad spells, only spellbounds

I promise with my hand on the book of RoTs laws that I will fully remain loyal to the book in my hand and won't tell my location

I have to sleep 15 minutes for every 1 hour and 30 minutes awake, is that a problem?

I fall asleep if I get stressed! Don't stress me with that many people!

zzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
~~LoverLilly/Lillefigo~~
TBE's singer, guitar player and looter

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

[Pk Leaders] - ["We will never sleep, 'cus sleep is for the weak, and we will never rest, 'til we're all f**king dead"]
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageHavoc
Member Avatar
Zarosian Quester
Lmao
Leave no black plume as a token of that lie thy soul hath spoken!
Leave my loneliness unbroken! - quit the bust above my door!
Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!'
Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted ... Nevermore.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Assistant Leader | Events Co-ordinator | Head Graphics Designer
Voted Best Member And Best RSB Bumper Summer 2009
Urban Legend/Kas/Zarosian Ul/SE Sorrow is now known as Havoc
IRC Nick = Ul|Zarosian & Ul|Sorrow & Ul|Havoc & Kas

Winner of TBE's 2010 Oscar for category: Most Missed Friend
~ Love you all <3
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageTd Craig
Member Avatar
Experienced Member II
1) Runescape Name: Dandutton

2) Have you had any past experience with leading a pk team/pking clan? or even helped out calling fall ins on pk trips? Once lead an unofficiall Tbe/WG pk bout 10 ops. Also tried to call a Fi on my 1st tbe pk after Jet went down. It worked, but only lasted bout 10 mins due to my low lvl at that time.

3) How would you be able to contribute or improve TBE's pking skills/warring skills? Im a very keen pker. And i feel that people such as myself want to have a heart pumping adrenaline experience when they pk, and i think I could offer them a calm and fun approach to a pvp, in which I would get the whole of TBE involved.

4) What do you think you can offer the clan (in this position) over what other people can offer? Im a weell known face in the rants section about the Pk ;) I think I could make the PvP trips a little brighter, and by organising a few unique pk trips from a wide selection of the members interests, and because of my age i think i can relate well to all of TBE's age groups.

1) Will you return, even if the fight looks slim that we are going to win?(for when the returning comes back as promised) I will return, even if there is only 1 of us lol. But at the end of the day, Pk leaders must make decisions which benefit the clan, so if i find it in the clans best interests to pull back, i would do so.

2) Will you stick with your position through bad spells/dry patched of Pking or warring?Of course, iv lost millions Pking, but yet i still have a passion for it.

3) Will you remain loyal to tbe and Always have TBEs best intrests at heart? (no BSing/Leading us to death/giving away our location) Of course, Tbe pride?

4) Lead a pk of 2+ hours? aim higher, il gladly lead for 4-6 hours tbh lol.

5)lead a pk of 30 members or more ? Il lead whoever is willing to come.

6)Take the main lead in a tbe ranked war: Id love to, i think i have seen and heard enough to do so? :)
----=-----=-----=-----=-----=-----=-----=-----=-----=-----=-----=-----=-----=-----=-----=-----=-----=-----=-----=-----=----=---

Good luck to all who apply, im sure we will have a fresh group of enthusiastic Pk leaders, regardless of the outcomes.

Dan.
Posted Image
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Previous RS name: Dandutton
Current RS name: Craigy T

Enjoy the occasional PK? support this idea :)
http://forums.britishelites.com/topic/6704299/2/#new
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageBra1nd3ad
Good luck to all.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageRuss4urmum
Member Avatar
sadam my rent boy oki!
yea gl
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageWardle69
Veteran Member IV
gl all
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

msn: matt199ty@hotmail.com
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageXv_Chaos_vX
Master Member III
gl ;o
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImagePlatinum1004
Master Member I
thinks about applying then remembers i dont have a clue where multi is so instead wished you all good luck i think id be happy to follow all / any of you
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageIF_13est_pk
1) Runescape Name:

13est pk

Well as some of you may already know i was firstly promoted to pk leader when infliction was first out and new to pvp (reason i brought my mic) i took fall in's on every event we had when was needed too then later on i was promoted to Leader and did the same roll as a pk leader just with added rolls. Infliction closed afew days ago :'( and i am no longer leading any teams, i am a good ingame caller can find piles well and call well on Teamspeak aswell as give locations of the targets.

Well we are not the most active clan in pvp at this moment in time but why/when we are on trips i can take fall-ins and lead the trips/assist the other pk leaders/leaders that are there the main thing we need to focus on to improve tbe pk trips right at this moment in to would be to get more tbe members active on tbe trips. With infliction closing this leaves members wanting to join new clans some have already joined Ancient-fury ect but the members i feel will do good towards tbe & will stay active i will try bring them in (even if i dont get pk leader roll ill still try) if i was a pk leader hopefully this would make them want to join alittle more due to me leading infliction before hand and they know me and hopefully thought i was a good leader :d
Warring skills we are doing very well at wars to be honest with gaara leading when hes here we just need to try get more people to these events is possiable and as jetstream left this leaves only a few pk leaders to call once there dead we have noone to call other then other ranks, here i could help once the other pk leaders are dead or vice veruser. (if i was to call first and die someone esle takes over ect.)

I understand i have not been very active in TBE this is due to some irl issues i have had, and i want to turn it around and do something useful within the clan. i would be loyal to TBE no matter what happens.

No matter how outnumbered we are i would return if it was 5v15 it dont matter how many members u got its about how well they listen and how u pull together as a group (5v15 is a very slim chance but its fun at the end of the day isnt it?:p)

Outnumbered

Posted Image

There here to be used :)

Posted Image

Well if u ask me i would say TBE is already going thought i dry patch atm and i just hope whoever gets Pk leader can help get us out of this Rut!:)

All those things above = dismiss from the event (personally that would take the fun out of what we are doing)
Where not here to die for our clan where here to let the others die for theses!! :]

Had a 2 hr pk run-in with AF the day before infliction closed and DAM WAS IT EPIC!! All i do is pk so yes :)

Yes the amount of members does not matter aslong as they listen and stay sharp. Teamwork is the key.

Yes i lead any kind of PK events i just love them so much :)

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THATS POSTED FOR PKLEADER AND CONGRATS WHOEVER GETS IT :)

Justin
Offline Profile Goto Top

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Clan Positions & Member List · Next Topic »
Locked Topic
  • Pages:

ENGLAND EST CST MST PST