Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to Ľ۩~The British Elites~۩ę. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
  • Pages:
Application for Events Coordinator
Topic Started: 4 Oct 2009, 09:33 PM (1,855 Views)
Posted ImageMurkynight
Member Avatar
<3

After Pugsi leaving, we need a new event coordinator(s). This position takes a lot of hard work, effort and enthusiasm so council do not want you to apply if you are a lazy bugger. The right person for this job will love:

- Going to events
-Arranging new events
-Thinking of new event ideas

If you think you have the enthusiasm this job takes then please fill out the application form below with as much detail as you can. Every member who posts will be given a fair chance but obviously priority will go to those who have been here longer, have past experience, help out the most or are best behaved.

Quote:

1. RS Name:
2. Length of TBE service:
3. Average event activity points per month(just take a guess):
4. Whats your favourite TBE event?:
5. What positions do you currently hold and what positions have you had previously in TBE or another clan?:
6. Can you use Microsoft Excel or similar software?:
7. Upload a screenshot of a Microsoft Excel/similar software spreadsheet here (blank):
8. We have some events with our 2 allied clans, do you have a forum account on WG/TDM forums?
9. Give an example of one NEW event idea we do not currently do on the TBE calendar (do not copy other peoples applications!):
10. Why should we choose you for this position over the other applicants?:
11. Are you good at using forums? (posting?/moderating?/admin?):
12. If you have anything else to add that supports you application for assistant leader/event coordinator then post here:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
<3 Ben :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageMr Clippy
Member Avatar
Experienced Member I
Good luck to all that apply.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Became Full Member - 15/5/09
Promoted to Posted ImageTrial PK Leader - 4/9/09
Quit TBE and became Clan Friend - 12/10/09
Became Full Member Again - 25/2/11
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageHavoc
Member Avatar
Zarosian Quester
Best of luck to all who consider applying.
Edited by Havoc, 4 Oct 2009, 10:14 PM.
Leave no black plume as a token of that lie thy soul hath spoken!
Leave my loneliness unbroken! - quit the bust above my door!
Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!'
Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted ... Nevermore.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Assistant Leader | Events Co-ordinator | Head Graphics Designer
Voted Best Member And Best RSB Bumper Summer 2009
Urban Legend/Kas/Zarosian Ul/SE Sorrow is now known as Havoc
IRC Nick = Ul|Zarosian & Ul|Sorrow & Ul|Havoc & Kas

Winner of TBE's 2010 Oscar for category: Most Missed Friend
~ Love you all <3
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageFallin East
Master Member II
1. RS Name:
D-e-eJ-a-y (i hate it now )':)

2. Length of TBE service:
7 months

3. Average event activity points per month(just take a guess):
55-65

4. Whats your favourite TBE event?:
Pking / Interclan / Anything that involves getting money :D

5. What positions do you currently hold and what positions have you had previously in TBE or another clan?:
TBE: PK Leader, Mentor, Merch Team Leader and Graphics Designer.
Other Clans: Normal Member.

6. Can you use Microsoft Excel or similar software?:
Yeah doing GCSE ICT so i hope so :P

7. Upload a screenshot of a Microsoft Excel/similar software spreadsheet here (blank):
Spoiler: click to toggle
(didnt want to stretch the page)

8. We have some events with our 2 allied clans, do you have a forum account on WG/TDM forums?
Yes i do:
WG: D-e-eJ-a-y
TDM: TBE_DeeJay

9. Give an example of one NEW event idea we do not currently do on the TBE calendar (do not copy other peoples applications!):
Hide and Seek, British Bulldog where we have to run from one place to another w/o getting froze and ko'd.
Im sure i can think of more ill have to get back to you.

10. Why should we choose you for this position over the other applicants?:
You should pick me over the other applicants because i will choose events that people want and i am also very active in the clan

11. Are you good at using forums? (posting?/moderating?/admin?):
Im good at posting on forums, i have i high post count and also know the ins and outs of how to add stuff to posts ie pics videos ect. I have been moderator in TBE for 3 months now so i have reasonable experience on closing topics/editing out naughty words. Admin: I once ran my own Clan and i am also doing alot of admin stuff with infliction at the moment so i am pretty good at the admin side of clans.

12. If you have anything else to add that supports you application for assistant leader/event coordinator then post here:
I am a very active person who is always looking to do things better for tbe - i always give my views on ways to make the clan experience more enjoyable for its members.

Posted ImageFallin East
Edited by Fallin East, 4 Oct 2009, 11:05 PM.
Accepted for TBE on 21 April 2009
Accepted as Graphics Designer on 21 April 2009
Accepted as Pk Leader on 25 May 2009
Promoted to Moderator on 6 Aug 2009
Left TBE 25/10/2009
ReJoined TBE

Posted Image
Posted Image

(17:42:28) <@Gaara1276> !seen or_what_A_willy
(17:42:28) <@Machine> I don't know who or_what_A_willy is.

(22:47:00) <+Teh_Micky> Ah thats better.. Was like giving birth
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageFrisky Frogs
Experienced Member II
1. RS Name:FrogzPFC
2. Length of TBE service:Under 1 month
3. Average event activity points per month(just take a guess): Not a clue seeing as though i've not been here long :)
4. Whats your favourite TBE event?:Anything that really is not to boring and has a good turnout, i like most things which make money of course, i dont mind Castle wars etc, just general clan events
5. What positions do you currently hold and what positions have you had previously in TBE or another clan?:None in TBE, i've co lead a previous clan but got bored.
6. Can you use Microsoft Excel or similar software?:Yes i can
7. Upload a screenshot of a Microsoft Excel/similar software spreadsheet here (blank):Posted Image
8. We have some events with our 2 allied clans, do you have a forum account on WG/TDM forums? No not yet i guess i could get that though.
9. Give an example of one NEW event idea we do not currently do on the TBE calendar (do not copy other peoples applications!): We really need to do some skill events, just for a chance for new players to bond with each other events that will help TBE in the future such as fishing, if we all fish sharks for 30 mins to 1 hour thats a good amount for Pk trips or Wars, Lobs and swordies for F2P as well. not everyone likes combat based events so we need to mix it up, trawler is all well and good but thats slightly boring. We need to do more events other then God Wars and DK's i know not many people like Chaos Elemental and Mole but they are fun in big groups, KQ is also another possibilty that i never see being done anymore.
10. Why should we choose you for this position over the other applicants?: I am only applying on the off chance it was broadcasted and i thought i would give it ago, i am sure there are plenty more members that will apply as well as me with better activity etc, i will be attending more events btw, just usually have people round at the event time. I just want to do something for TBE
11. Are you good at using forums? (posting?/moderating?/admin?):I have used forums before editing admin etc, moving threads deleting and removing things to the secure admin, for archiving purposes.
12. If you have anything else to add that supports you application for assistant leader/event coordinator then post here: Erm, nothing else to say really but gl to the other applicants and i hope the right person is picked to create fun events for us all :)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageFallin East
Master Member II
good luck to all applicants.
Left TBE 25/10/2009
ReJoined TBE

Posted Image
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

StickyMicky
Member Avatar
Experienced Member II
1. RS Name: Teh micky
2. Length of TBE service: On this join about 1 month
3. Average event activity points per month(just take a guess): not a clue
4. Whats your favourite TBE event?: P2p Pking
5. What positions do you currently hold and what positions have you had previously in TBE or another clan?: Was co-leader and warlord of the *-P.K.Masters-* And elite recruiter of tbe
6. Can you use Microsoft Excel or similar software?: Notepad?
8. We have some events with our 2 allied clans, do you have a forum account on WG/TDM forums? Wg no Tdm Yes
9. Give an example of one NEW event idea we do not currently do on the TBE calendar (do not copy other peoples applications!): 1 item F2p vs P2p Wars (2/3 of the group is the f2p team wearing only 1 item of f2p and the rest are p2p which wear 1 p2p item.
10. Why should we choose you for this position over the other applicants?: Im loved by everyone, Also this position 99% will make me behave better ;)
11. Are you good at using forums? (posting?/moderating?/admin?): yes
12. If you have anything else to add that supports you application for assistant leader/event coordinator then post here: Pen <3
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImagePvM Milky
Veteran Member I
1. RS Name: Milk Summonz
2. Length of TBE service: 2 months
3. Average event activity points per month(just take a guess): 50-60
4. Whats your favourite TBE event?: I Enjoy many events, i dont really have a favourite
5. What positions do you currently hold and what positions have you had previously in TBE or another clan?: Elite recruiter
6. Can you use Microsoft Excel or similar software?: yes
Posted Image
8. We have some events with our 2 allied clans, do you have a forum account on WG/TDM forums? No, but i can obviously make one :)
9. Give an example of one NEW event idea we do not currently do on the TBE calendar (do not copy other peoples applications!): Allied pks. House chilling, Skill wars (More often), group questing, all sorts of racing :)
10. Why should we choose you for this position over the other applicants?: I know i'm recently new to the clan, but i was voted the best new comer. Not only am i popular, i can bring great sucess to the events team. I am self motivated, and have experience of running teams in the past.
11. Are you good at using forums? (posting?/moderating?/admin?): Yes, i've moderated on forums in the past, such as proboards.
12. If you have anything else to add that supports you application for assistant leader/event coordinator then post here: In the past months, i say that i have got to extremely well with the leaders/moderators in TBE. I have past experience of running teams. I have done past moderating, i know how to use excel efficiantly. I'm self motivated, and i'm very entheusiastic.

Milky`
Edited by PvM Milky, 5 Oct 2009, 03:58 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageHavoc
Member Avatar
Zarosian Quester
You may need to edit your merch item off :/

Posted Image

Posted Image

~ Love you all <3
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImagePvM Milky
Veteran Member I
I don't mind really :p
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageHavoc
Member Avatar
Zarosian Quester
Not you, i man the merch team, its confidential lol, mageyo will have your head! :o

Posted Image

Posted Image

~ Love you all <3
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageFallin East
Master Member II
well i didnt set that item, so it not for the merch team - its either a private merch or something like that .
Left TBE 25/10/2009
ReJoined TBE

Posted Image
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImagePvM Milky
Veteran Member I
I'm solo merchanting, like deejay said :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageHavoc
Member Avatar
Zarosian Quester
Ah ok - thought it was tbe merchers when thers was on about it in chat

Posted Image

Posted Image

~ Love you all <3
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageShyguy921
Experienced Member I
1. RS Name: CAPSLOCKFAIL

2. Length of TBE service: 1 year

3. Average event activity points per month(just take a guess): 80+ over the last few months, 4th most active last month.

4. Whats your favourite TBE event?: I like many different events. My favourites are Stealing Creations, Castle Wars and God Wars.

5. What positions do you currently hold and what positions have you had previously in TBE or another clan?: Other clans: IS: leader for 8 months + warlord for 2 months.
Previous positions: TBE recruiter, TBE RSB recruitment thread manager, TBE mentor, TBE activity supervisor (none were right for me although I have thought about this position before applying).

6. Can you use Microsoft Excel or similar software?: Yeh, used it when I was activity supervisor.

Posted Image

Yes
WG: CAPSLOCKFAIL
TDM: CAPS

Barbarian Assault is an event I really enjoy because it requires a lot of teamwork. Iíve managed to achieve level 5 in everything there except attack and really enjoy the game. Some people lose their torsos and find it difficult to retrieve them, hopefully doing this event with friends will make it easier to get back their torso.

Sara GWD Ė Iíve not seen us try this yet and I love Sara. It can be quite challenging but the hilt and Sara sword have been rising lately so it will be easy money. In my old clan we managed to achieve a couple of hilts in a matter of days here.

Also I would like to add here that I would try to help Bcky in organising some sort of weekend God Wars trips or team. If I get the position I would really like to see this happen for several reasons. Weekends are fairly boring first of all. We can make really easy money here too. Finally we can recruit some higher levelled players who are at God Wars.

Training events Ė Training can be boring on your own and Iíve always found it easier to train with friends. It would also benefit the clan in many ways and help us improve our combat average. It could help members who have difficulty in training find new monsters and areas and hopefully get a rare drop.

Skilling events Ė sounds boring, however how about making a decent amount of cash, earning decent woodcutting xp and boosting your PVP potential? There are many other skills we could train together and like the training combat events, they would help people who are in need of finding new spots to train.

Mithril Dragons/Tormented Demons Ė require a bit of skill and some quests but both have decent rewards and are well worth a try. It may be better though to have an additional event running alongside one of these in case some others cannot enter these areas.

Become more involved with the community. I have done some browsing on other fansites and I reckon a great way to bring in new members would be to turn up at their events, meet them and introduce them to the clan. Also they have some fun events running (I remember back in 2007 I went to a Tip It Castle Wars event, it was huge).

Extra events:

Fancy Dress Ė bit of fun really and wouldnít do it too often however it would be a good laugh to see some of the gear people turn up in (maybe a Halloween competition, Christmas competition, etc).

We could use someoneís house for a party. There is a new prayer update soon I think so guilded altars could be used for quick prayer levels. Combat ring for king of the ring or something, dungeon fights are also fun. Thereís a ton of cool stuff you can do in them.

Thereís also that newish equipment which we could use for races or something. To be honest Iíve not really checked it out but I could arrange something with it. Also, games room maybe?
Iíd also love to bring back F2P pking and Manhunt which I have not seen appear in the calendar for at least a couple of months now. Iím sure that people will be a little bit confused over Manhunt (everyone is at the beginning), but itís incredibly fun.

10. Why should we choose you for this position over the other applicants?: I am extremely loyal first of all. I have been in this clan for over a year now and do not plan to leave for any other clan. Some of my best friends have left but I have stuck by. I always try my hardest to make the clan enjoyable for others. I would take on board all criticism while in the position and try my best to improve. I will listen to everyone and create events that they want and have as large a variety as possible. Our attendance hasnít been great recently so hopefully new events can encourage some people to put in a bit of extra effort. I have shown to be successful within my other positions in the clan and Iím looking to try and make my way back up the ranks in the clan as I have a lot more time on my hands now. I am desperate for an opportunity to prove myself further and I believe this is a great chance. I am a nice guy and very reasonable, I have never got into any arguments in TBE and Iíve never been kicked from the channel. My experience as a leader is huge; I led my last clan and watched it grow from day 1. I also created the events in the clan so I know how hard it can be to make everyone happy. I have led clans before and I believe this past experience is what will make me a great leader. Iím up for new challenges and am sure that this is what I will be best at. Iím very active and over the last few months, I have been one of the most active members.

11. Are you good at using forums? (posting?/moderating?/admin?):I was an admin with Invision forums in my last clan and was updating information daily. I was a temp mod on some community boards for a while which was good fun. Currently an admin on some friendís board but there isnít too much work involved there. :P I try to browse the forums daily.

12. If you have anything else to add that supports you application for assistant leader/event coordinator then post here:I was ranked quite high as a leader on RSB a while ago, Iím not sure if there is still such an award however.

Good luck everyone else :)
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageF95
Champion Member I
Good luck :]
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageRuss4urmum
Member Avatar
sadam my rent boy oki!
oooo gl ppl :)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Xcutx13
Member Avatar
Good luck to all who apply :) Looks like alot of people are after it :o
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageGary69
Member Avatar
Elite Member IV
Good luck to all those apply :)
Posted Image

Posted Image x21Posted Image x15Posted Image x8Posted Image x2Posted Image x6Posted Image x1Posted Image x3Posted Image x1Posted Image x4Posted Image x5
Posted Image x10 Posted Image x6
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageThe Poet
Member Avatar
Elite Member I
I'll not apply as I'm not present at enough evening events to be of much help in this role. I am committed to TBE though and I'd love to help out somehow. I could be very active on the forums and I have great admin and I.T. skills, so let me know if you need a hand with anything.
90th TRIMMED COMPLETIONIST CAPE OWNER

Offline Profile Goto Top

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Clan Positions & Member List · Next Topic »
Locked Topic
  • Pages:

ENGLAND EST CST MST PST