Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to ۩~The British Elites~۩. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
PVM Event Coordinator Required; Apply Here
Topic Started: 28 Aug 2011, 11:29 AM (954 Views)
Posted ImageINeed Samuel
1. RS Name:ICorp4Junk2 (JuicyCawwie again on the 18th)
2. Length of TBE service:Approx 2 months
3. Average event activity points per month(just take a guess): first month wasnt so high this month is at around 10 so far
4. Whats your favourite TBE event?:anything that involves killing something ^_^
5. What positions do you currently hold and what positions have you had previously in TBE or another clan?: I haven't held any positions in TBE as of yet. I did used to be a mentor then went on to be events co-ordinator then council in my first clan TBC, I was also council and events co-ordinator of a clan called asylum that we opened up as TBC closed which included organising and running or events for our GMT and EST members.
6. We have some events with our allies, do you have a forum account on TDM forums? I don't at the minute but i'm sure i'd be able to take the time to create one.
7. Give an example of one NEW event idea we do not currently do on the TBE calendar (do not copy other peoples applications!): The Chaos tunnels challenge..... we all equip full bronze with an invent of tuna and normal strength and attack pots and all enter the chaos tunnels at the same point. as the portals do randomly tele into different areas its a good team based event to see how the clan come together to look after each other through the chaos tunnels especially as people will be seperated and all meet at the final room, which would be decided on that day to see how many of tbe can survive
8. What attributes will you bring to this position?:I have a good listening ability so i'll take time and effort to listen to our clan members to see which events they would like to see more of or in some cases less of, as well as think up new ideas to spice up pvm which would then be run past the members for their opinions and then if all goes well a chance to put them into action. As i pvm a lot also i'll be able to provide members with gear and invent set ups for the events too as well as advice and tactics.
9. Are you good at using forums? (posting?/moderating?/admin?):I used to do the admin work on the asylum site, post event lists, gear pics, advice on the boss we where killing etc. I might be a little rusty but i'm sure if i got the position i'd soon brush back up on the necessary skills.
10. If you have anything else to add that supports you application for event coordinator then post here:
PvM is pretty much all i do in game. i have a varied knowledge of all bosses in the game and like to think i have the ability to be a good pvm co-ordinator. i'd always be open for members to ask questions about the pvm events and also be able to post a detailed description, invent and gear set up pictures for the specific events and think of ways we'd be able to make them more fun or spice them up a bit and most of all.... make pvm fun for all
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Clan Positions & Member List · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

ENGLAND EST CST MST PST

Black Water created by tiptopolive of IDS