Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to ۩~The British Elites~۩. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
PVM Event Coordinator Required; Apply Here
Topic Started: 28 Aug 2011, 11:29 AM (982 Views)
Posted ImageNe z
Member Avatar
Experienced Member II
1. RS Name: Current: Lord Nezbite Original: Nezbite6
2. Length of TBE service: 1 month.
3. Average event activity points per month(just take a guess): well having a holiday this month it would not be totally accurate, 20. Easily making 30+ in the coming months and year to come!
4. Whats your favourite TBE event?: Im a personal fan of Penguin hunting and events that bring the community together and not just a Godwars trip, although i am very fond of boss hunting also.
5. What positions do you currently hold and what positions have you had previously in TBE or another clan?: I haven't held any ranks within TBE, However in previous clans i have been a leader, A co-leader, Website admin, Pk Leader( Provisional), Head Event coordinator. And also beening key member of top teams. Also had a small Boss hunting team set up that i lead alongside 2 others.
6. We have some events with our allies, do you have a forum account on TDM forums? Nope, that can be arranged.
7. Give an example of one NEW event idea we do not currently do on the TBE calendar (do not copy other peoples applications!): A God Wars Marathon, Each person taking part will get the 40 kill count for each boss ( Not nex) and then we will go into that boss room and kill the boss the amount of times as people that attend the event,for example if 8 people attend we kill that boss 8 times before moving on to the next boss. and repeat. The trick to this event is to be able to last the whole marathon on the food and inventory you pack at the start of the trip, Including summoning pets. WITHOUT banking.
8. What attributes will you bring to this position?: i am a confident person who doesn't step back and watch others do the work. I lead from the front and try to be as open as possible so that people can ask me what they want and not feel afraid. I bring ideas of a range of fun, exciting and profitable events.
9. Are you good at using forums? (posting?/moderating?/admin?): I have worked with forums before and set up some of my own in the past.
10. If you have anything else to add that supports you application for event coordinator then post here: I am a good person to work with and with past experience i think i can bring fun, creative ideas to the post.
Edited by Ne z, 29 Aug 2011, 09:42 AM.
Posted Image
TBE Handbook || Rules ||
Offline Profile Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Clan Positions & Member List · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

ENGLAND EST CST MST PST

Black Water created by tiptopolive of IDS