Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to ۩~The British Elites~۩. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
New Event Co Needed; Community Side
Topic Started: 23 Nov 2011, 06:34 PM (913 Views)
Posted ImageGary69
Member Avatar
Elite Member IV
Event Co-ordinator position

As most of you may be aware Jaffa is stepping down from the roll of event co(

So with this in mind that leaves the positions of event co-ordinator open to applications, if you think you have what it takes to choose and run TBE events, please post your interest below

We want a New events co, for our community events.

Please give us some examples of your favorite events and the sort of events you would choose if you were given the position. If appointed you would also need access to TDM's forum and irc channel, council would help you with this though.

Some other jobs you would be required to do are :-
Attend lots of events
Help to Mass people for Events
Arranging new events
Thinking of new event ideas
Help write and improve TBE event guides
You are also required to be on Irc as much as possible

Thanks
Edited by Gary69, 23 Nov 2011, 06:34 PM.
Posted Image

Posted Image x21Posted Image x15Posted Image x8Posted Image x2Posted Image x6Posted Image x1Posted Image x3Posted Image x1Posted Image x4Posted Image x5
Posted Image x10 Posted Image x6
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageJezy Hale
The Wrong-un
Good luck to all that apply :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Blinken
Member Avatar
canada eh? <3
Some other jobs you would be required to do are :-
Attend lots of events - i try to attend all the ones im able to :)
Help to Mass people for Events - i feel i am very persuasive about getting people ready and getting them all the correct information about were the events are.
Arranging new events - i feel that with a new look at many diffent aspects of differnt areas that i can come up with a wide variety of new and exciting events.
Thinking of new event ideas - i think that a new idea of an event could easily be something like gnome ball, or working the blast furnace, or maybe get more involved in competitions with other clans more.
Help write and improve TBE event guides - i am actually in the middle of writing complete guides for armadyl god wars, and the different roles for safely killing dagganoth kings in the appropriate manner.
You are also required to be on Irc as much as possible - i feel i am in irc as much as i can to help and assist everyone whenever it is needed.

so, im blinksy and this is my app for events co. i feel i would be a great aspect to this role to the clan.

thanks for your time :)
Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageINeed Samuel
good luck to everyone who applies
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageX I S T S
Elite Member III
Good luck to everyone who applies :)
Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted Imagepls30
Member Avatar
Sumo's Breadbin
good luck to all =)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageA Man Eater
Veteran Member IV
I would like to apply too.

I have quite a lot of experience arranging (big) RS events, used to be CP (an alliance of like 15 clans) warlord and part of the RSB Council back in the day.

PROOF: "RSB vs RSC Mega War
On July 20th, 2008, the RSB warred the RSC in what turned out to be one of the largest wars in runescape history. It was one round long, however many people stayed around for two more rounds. The very interesting thing about this war was the supposed bsing done by Corruption and RuneScape Dinasty (they attacked both RSC and RSB, although they were RSC clans). The event was hosted by A_Man_Eater, leader of The British Elites."
http://runescapeclans.wikia.com/wiki/TzHaar_Fight_Pit#RSB_vs_RSC_Mega_War

Edited by A Man Eater, 27 Nov 2011, 04:02 AM.

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImagePrior Event
Member Avatar
Jezy's Weener.
I would like to apply for the Event Co-Ordinator as I attend most events on the calendar and rather active on IRC so I can provide help to those who are curious about the days event and answer there questions.
Also I feel this would be beneficial to me in gaining of experience in roles of this nature.

So far in TBE I have been swayed to enjoy mini games as well as pvm events for example , love Trouble Brewing which I had never played previously also had good experiences in dk's / gwd events.

If I were Event Co-ordinator I would love to set up a team competition day , were the clan is split into balanced teams and put together to face each other in a wide variety of events which say 5 of each team can be nominated to play the type of event , for instance say it was Bandos you'd clearly select 5 of your strongest men (or women) to fight in this and they fight to win 10 kills or something along those lines or stealing creation game were ideally the skillers would be selected and through out the day they will gain points towards the team and at the end of the day , the winning team could get 2 activity points and loosing only 1... or atleast something along those lines .

That's basically why I feel I should be events co-ordinator.

Spoiler: click to toggle
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageJezy Hale
The Wrong-un
Very good event idea Prior :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageGary69
Member Avatar
Elite Member IV
Closed -- Locked
Posted Image

Posted Image x21Posted Image x15Posted Image x8Posted Image x2Posted Image x6Posted Image x1Posted Image x3Posted Image x1Posted Image x4Posted Image x5
Posted Image x10 Posted Image x6
Offline Profile Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Clan Positions & Member List · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

ENGLAND EST CST MST PST