Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to ۩~The British Elites~۩. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
PVM Event Coordinator Required; Apply Here
Topic Started: 8 Feb 2012, 11:47 PM (1,577 Views)
Posted ImageJunglebiscui
Member Avatar
Administrator
As you all know Carrie is stepping down from event coordinator, we have decided to open applications for her replacement. If you think you can run and organise our pvm events such as td's Gwds Dk's and corp then please apply. Some other jobs you'll be required to do:

• Attend lots of events
  • Help to Mass people for Events
  • Arranging new events
  • Thinking of new event ideas
  • Help write and improve TBE event guides
  • You are also required to be on Irc as much as possible

If you think you have the enthusiasm this job takes then please fill out the application form below with as much detail as you can. Every member who posts will be given a fair chance but obviously things such as length of service, activity level, and general conduct will be considered.

Code:

1. RS Name:
2. Length of TBE service:
3. Average event activity points per month(just take a guess):
4. Whats your favourite TBE event?:
5. What positions do you currently hold and what positions have you had previously in TBE or another clan?:
6. We have some events with our allies, do you have a forum account on TDM forums?
7. Give an example of one NEW event idea we do not currently do on the TBE calendar (do not copy other peoples applications!):
8. What attributes will you bring to this position?:
9. Are you good at using forums? (posting?/moderating?/admin?):
10. If you have anything else to add that supports you application for event coordinator then post here:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageMr Cloudob
Member Avatar
TBE conga maker
1. RS Name: Cloudob

2. Length of TBE service: 11 months, almost a year now

3. Average event activity points per month(just take a guess): 10-12

4. Whats your favourite TBE event?: Citadel Battlefield, barrows, corp

5. What positions do you currently hold and what positions have you had previously in TBE or another clan?: Mod in tbe and almost owner and i think i was ranked in team demolition

6. We have some events with our allies, do you have a forum account on TDM forums? Yes i think so, from the skill event a while back

7. Give an example of one NEW event idea we do not currently do on the TBE calendar (do not copy other peoples applications!): OLD SCHOOL GODWARS.... i wasn't actually part of this era but it seems like a good idea :)

8. What attributes will you bring to this position?: Punctuality, I'll be easy to get a hold of, i get along with most, i love pvm and i'm fairly skilled at it

9. Are you good at using forums? (posting?/moderating?/admin?): Yeah, the forums are pretty standard :)

10. If you have anything else to add that supports you application for event coordinator then post here: I can kill things, that's probably a major part of being a pvm co-ord :)
I'll be happy to follow in Kyle's footsteps :)

Best of luck to all - Cloud
Edited by Mr Cloudob, 17 Feb 2012, 06:56 PM.
ლ(ಠvಠლ
Posted Image
Posted Image
TBE'S Number #1 Hybrid!

Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageKyra Skye
Can I apply even though I'm low combat and can't go TDS?:)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageSam xo
Member Avatar
Champion Member III
Goodluck to everyone ;)
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageX I S T S
Elite Member III
Good luck to all B)

Posted Image
Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Goto Top

Skant
Member Avatar
Amazing.
1. RS Name: TBE Skant

2. Length of TBE service: Coming up for just about a Month

3. Average event activity points per month(just take a guess): 18

4. Whats your favourite TBE event?: Bandos GWD/SC

5. What positions do you currently hold and what positions have you had previously in TBE or another clan?: None

6. We have some events with our allies, do you have a forum account on TDM forums? Not as of yet

7. Give an example of one NEW event idea we do not currently do on the TBE calendar (do not copy other peoples applications!): Slayer Race - For example, who can get the most slayer xp in a hour?, winner gets 2 Event points, rest get 1 for attending.

8. What attributes will you bring to this position?: I was Event co-ordinator for Ozank unit, Even tho it was a pvp clan, we did pvm/other events as well. So i pretty much know what i'm doing on that aspect, I Speak fluent and punctual English and therefore easy to understand, I would also run polls to see what people would rather have as an event as after all it will be the clan members who attend them. I Can create graphics for skill competition winners which users then put into their signatures.

9. Are you good at using forums? (posting?/moderating?/admin?): Yes, i ran my own Graphics Fourms, i can also code PHP/HTML if anything goes wrong internally within the forums.

~S k a n t

!uk !uk britishelites: !uk !uk
Edited by Skant, 9 Feb 2012, 06:14 PM.
S K A N T..

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageSidney
Member Avatar
Champion Member II
Would apply, having had experience of it all before. But I told myself when I joined this clan that I only wanted to be a normal member and not want to worry about leading things.

Good luck to whoever goes for it.
My words cut just like razor blades
And I'm just like a hand grenade
You pull the pin, now you're too late
Excuse me while I detonate.

Posted Image

~200M 07 Bank as of 1/2/14
2x Visage 20x Abyssal whip 5x D legs 2x D skirt 34x Dark bow 4x Trident 31x D boots

Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageThe Poet
Member Avatar
Elite Member I
I am tempted but I really need to sort out what I'm doing with myself. I'd hate to do it for a month and then get a new contract and have to stop. Whoever gets the job could chat to me and I could help setup a database and/or webpages to help their administration if they find that helpful.
90th TRIMMED COMPLETIONIST CAPE OWNER

Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageCurls666
Member Avatar
Experienced Member I
I would apply but I don't want to promise time I might not have due to Uni, however I would like to wish Good luck to all who those who have applied or may do so in the future.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageTixybix
Clan Clown
Monsters? What are those??? Think I best leave it to the pros!
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Tixy's Masterplan for World Domination

Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageSandstormer
Member Avatar
Elite Member II
Goodluck guys.

I would of loved to of given it a go but imagine if the other clan I was in had a war when Im supposed to be leading a pvm event!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageCurls666
Member Avatar
Experienced Member I
I know this is completely unrelated but I just have to say I love your sig Sandstormer, Brilliant.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageiPidgeot
Experienced Member II
1. RS Name: iPidgeot
2. Length of TBE service: 6 years on and off
3. Average event activity points per month(just take a guess): 8?
4. Whats your favourite TBE event?: Bandos
5. What positions do you currently hold and what positions have you had previously in TBE or another clan?: TBE PvM Event co-ord
6. We have some events with our allies, do you have a forum account on TDM forums? nop, can easily do that tho
7. Give an example of one NEW event idea we do not currently do on the TBE calendar (do not copy other peoples applications!): hide and seek in chaos tunnels everyone in bronze armour no antifire potion allowed
8. What attributes will you bring to this position?: experience
9. Are you good at using forums? (posting?/moderating?/admin?): i am fairly ok :p
10. If you have anything else to add that supports you application for event coordinator then post here: im an ex co-ordiantor so i know what the job needs and i am dedicated :D
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageGary69
Member Avatar
Elite Member IV
gl guys
Posted Image

Posted Image x21Posted Image x15Posted Image x8Posted Image x2Posted Image x6Posted Image x1Posted Image x3Posted Image x1Posted Image x4Posted Image x5
Posted Image x10 Posted Image x6
Offline Profile Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Clan Positions & Member List · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

ENGLAND EST CST MST PST