Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to ۩~The British Elites~۩. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introduction - VFW.
Topic Started: 8 May 2012, 12:49 PM (557 Views)
Posted ImageGG K
Member Avatar
Master Member I
1. Introduce yourself/Real Life -
Hello guys, I'm Very Few Win.

My real name is Danny, i live in a town next to Portsmouth, south England. Main things about me; love football (my biggest passion), enjoy gaming of all kinds from call of duty through to fifa, i play football every week, other sports i used to play involve field hockey and ice hockey. i'm quite an outgoing person, tend to get involved in conversations quite alot and will join in with activities that people are doing.

2. Runescape Life -
I pretty much enjoy doing an ything around the world of RuneScape such as minigames of training any particular skill, boss hunting is something i wish to do but haven't as such as i have been out of clanlife for a while and never fancied trying to do anything solo as i have never really done any boss killing before apart from in this clan many moons ago at such a lower level... only last week did i attemped and beat jad for the first time.
3. Clan Life -
My clanlife involves TBE, was around when the clan first started and had a great time but as my life shot forward i stopped playing as much and found other games to play that were quicker to play in a short time instead of spending many hours on here training skills... time went by and i ended up being so inactive that i couldn't offer TBE anything and just fell away from RS.

4. Why i want to join -
Reason i want to rejoin, this would be to enjoy RS even more than i do already, as a clan you can do so many more things, experiences that you just can't do alone.

5. Contact me -
My RS name is Very Few Win, Previously Xgehlxlwerx add me ingame and also contact me in the CC or IRC if you would like to chat r have any questions for me, i also have Xfire aswell.

britishelites:
Posted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted ImageThe Poet
Member Avatar
Elite Member I
Nice intro. Welcome back. Enjoyed playing some cw with you.
90th TRIMMED COMPLETIONIST CAPE OWNER

Posted Imagepls30
Member Avatar
Sumo's Breadbin
hiya danny nice intro welcome to tbe =D
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImageA Man Eater
Veteran Member IV
MAN U FTW

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

Posted ImageKieran1127
shame your a united fan :P
Posted Image
The Rising Staff

The Rising

FA > Member > Templar >MOTM > Chancellor
The Rising March 2011 - May 2012

Posted ImageX I S T S
Elite Member III
Nice introduction mate, great choice in football as well B) Welcome back to the mad house ;)

Posted Image
Spoiler: click to toggle
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted ImageJunglebiscui
Member Avatar
Administrator
Hey xgeh - still got the old school sigs I see :P

Old school indeed:
Member#37

Welcome back mate
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted ImageGG K
Member Avatar
Master Member I
thanks guys and yea, would of been an earlier member, i just couldn't be bothered to sign up :P
Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImageAston480
Member Avatar
3600+ Castle Wars Tickets!
wb
How to troll Peng Hunters #1
How to troll Peng Hunters #2
How to troll Peng Hunters #3
Click to watch Oli50 give up
SWAG
What Junglebiscui gets up to #1