Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to ۩~The British Elites~۩. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
head mentor needed
Topic Started: 25 May 2012, 12:12 PM (1,477 Views)
Posted ImageAces
Member Avatar
The mad cat lady
We would like to thank Blinksy for her work in this role but her time is limited and she has choosen to step down. So this leaves us needing a new head mentor, first off let me explain the role ...

You will need to be able to manage a group of mentors find out how things are going with thier students if they need help in anyway, update the mentors/students post and ofc mentor students yourself.

We are looking for someone who gets along with all members, has good management and organisation skills.

So if you think you have the management skills for this role and can help us improve to retain more new members each month please post if interested and we will pm you to find out more.
Edited by Aces, 25 May 2012, 12:17 PM.
< doggy09 > you cruel cruel women
Junglebiscui huggles Aces40
< [1_bad_john] > ok thts in im taking the new girl on the blog
< sweetcandys > im a man :p

< @Junglebiscui > yeah i'm not doing that - thats the "big kahuna" package and mine are only small
< @Junglebiscui > as long as its not a kick in the kahunas (you would have to find them first!)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageMR D R A G
Member Avatar
Tixys Slave
i would love to help out if im not to new
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

[/url]Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageDream Team30
Member Avatar
Champion Member III
I'd be happy to take the head mentoring opportunity but I dont think I deserve it.

As you may know, I am a mentor - but in recent months/weeks I havent been fully doing my mentor duties.
This is because of rl issues, last year of uni so dissertation, coursework and exams (2 left).

Once Uni finishes which is the 29th May, I will become more active apart from my part-time work at Asda etc but University will be complete!

I'd consider myself as a candidate for it but I personally think there is other people within the clan that deserve it more than myself.

Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageGary69
Member Avatar
Elite Member IV
I'd like a bash at the role. Sounds like a good fun, but I'll be amazed if I'm considered :P
Posted Image

Posted Image x21Posted Image x15Posted Image x8Posted Image x2Posted Image x6Posted Image x1Posted Image x3Posted Image x1Posted Image x4Posted Image x5
Posted Image x10 Posted Image x6
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageSyrio_Foreli
I'm fairly new but feel I could do this, once of the most active in clan this month, constantly on IRC and Teamspeak when not at work and great with leading teams and helping people out, past experience is not realy runescape related but I ran a 400 man alliance in EvE Online and currently hold "captain" roles in my BF3 clan which is basically the same as a mentor role.
Teamspeak is the future.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageX I S T S
Elite Member III
Thanks for all ur hard work Blinksy. Good luck to all those who want to give their time to help the clan out :)

Posted Image
Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageThe Poet
Member Avatar
Elite Member I
I think bckyplnt needs his head mentored. Ooops misread post :P
90th TRIMMED COMPLETIONIST CAPE OWNER

Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageSam xo
Member Avatar
Champion Member III
could apply myself but it's not to long before i go on a holiday so it isn't the best time for that so best wishes to everyone who applies :) , And of course a great thanks to you Blinksy ;)
Edited by Sam xo, 26 May 2012, 03:06 PM.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageJonn y
Member Avatar
Experienced Member II
i nominate prior event
Edited by Jonn y, 26 May 2012, 05:24 PM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageJunglebiscui
Member Avatar
Administrator
Closed - we will be making a decision soon, thanks for posting your interest
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Clan Positions & Member List · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

ENGLAND EST CST MST PST