Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to ۩~The British Elites~۩. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Recruiters Wanted; Your Chance To Help TBE Grow
Topic Started: 28 Dec 2012, 01:10 PM (1,605 Views)
Posted ImageJunglebiscui
Member Avatar
Administrator
We are currently looking for a team of people to become recruiters. To become a recruiter you must be active on Runescape forums and willing to put a bit of time into helping TBE grow. I personally will be overseeing the recruitment team and have a list of potential recruits to speak to - I need you ladies and gents to take the list and work your way through. If interested just fill an application form in and post here please:

Runescape Name?
How would you go about making people join us, and not other clans?
Are you willing to bump 2/3 Topics Thoughout the day?
Why should you be chosen for the role over other members of TBE?

Thanks
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted ImageX I S T S
Elite Member III
Good Luck to all who apply! :D
Spoiler: click to toggle

Posted ImageJunglebiscui
Member Avatar
Administrator
Still looking for a team to work with me and kick off some more recruitment techniques - would be nice to see some apps please!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Yoboyblue
Member Avatar
hello my name is: __________
Runescape Name? Yoboyblue

How would you go about making people join us, and not other clans? not really sure but i am good at it.

Are you willing to bump 2/3 Topics Thoughout the day? If i have time i am more than willing.

Why should you be chosen for the role over other members of TBE? because, i like recruiting its fun and im good at it.
Posted Image
YEAH!

Posted ImageSam xo
Member Avatar
Champion Member III
support for yoyoblue he recruited more people than i can count :D
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted ImageTixybix
Clan Clown
pro recruiter - I spend more time teleing to edgeville than dg these days..
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Tixy's Masterplan for World Domination

Posted Image

Posted ImageX I S T S
Elite Member III
A Sam A
23 Jan 2013, 11:26 PM
support for yoyoblue he recruited more people than i can count :D
But sam... ur counting is only to 3 mate ;) blue does seem to have a way with recruiting :D

Posted ImageKieranM8
Member Avatar
Veteran Member II
I dont know if this just applys for EOC TBE, or 07 aswell, so I know it is an old topic, but I would like to put my name forward to help recruit! I will recruit on both EOC and 07 if necessary, I dont have the requirements for TBE on my EOC account, but I am more than willing to help out with the recruitment side of things!

Runescape Name: O G Bz
Yes i will help bump any topics i can, to maximum advertising. Also advertising all the time i am on the game, at events on just afk skilling, i will incorperate advertising as much as i can!

I really want to help rejuvenate The British Elites Status as it was in 07 EPICBRO!
EDIT:
The reason I think I should be chosen, is that the amount of enthusiasm I will bring to the table, I try to incorporate as many things as I can while I am advertising. Like these forums, the fact that we are starting to do more and more events, chosen by the members, and the amount of support we have from both the EOC side of TBE, and the 07 side!
Edited by KieranM8, 19 Mar 2013, 02:43 PM.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted ImageThe Poet
Member Avatar
Elite Member I
I vouch for Ogbz enthusiasm, he's been doing lots of ad-hoc events in 2007 and I think he's be great at this!
90th TRIMMED COMPLETIONIST CAPE OWNER

Posted ImageX I S T S
Elite Member III
I hate to say anything nice about O G Bz ;) but he does enjoy recruiting and is very good @ it. He has fitted in well with clan life in TBE07. Perhaps some of his recruitment skill could be put 2 use for both part of TBE?

Think he's well worth a chat 2 JB :)

Posted ImageKieranM8
Member Avatar
Veteran Member II
Thanks for the support guys. X I S T S, who are you and what have you done with the normal XISTS, I am not used to this type of flattering niceness from you! ;)
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted ImageRhysDumelow
Member Avatar
Elite Member III
Fully support ogbz - He's willing to any in anyway which is fantastic
Proud Member Of Posted ImageThe British Elites

Original Username : Manunited_05
Proud Old school Member

Posted Imagelazy yak
Member Avatar
i'll help !
Posted Image

Posted ImageThe Poet
Member Avatar
Elite Member I
Great - the more the merrier, I'm sure Jungle will be in touch with you both soon - if not poke him when you see him on ;)

Posted Imageslayer0demon
Runescape Name?slayer0demon
How would you go about making people join us, and not other clans?well we are tbe arent we best clan runescape has to offer
Are you willing to bump 2/3 Topics Thoughout the day?indeed i am
Why should you be chosen for the role over other members of TBE well i am me lol and recruiting is fun :)
Posted Image

DamuDie
Member Avatar
Experienced Member I
Runescape Name? DamuDie
How would you go about making people join us, and not other clans? Telling them how Legend ' Wait for it' Dary! we are. talking to everyone, forums, offer them cookies and sell them tixy etc
Are you willing to bump 2/3 Topics Thoughout the day? sure thing
Why should you be chosen for the role over other members of TBE? because am really active and i love my tbe <3
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImageJunglebiscui
Member Avatar
Administrator
Thank you for the posts asking to help - We are going to have a recruitment meeting on Tuesday (26th) at 7 on IRC so please will you new guys above attend that and we can get you rolling as an official recruiter then. Let me or another leader know if you need help getting started with IRC.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted ImageThe Poet
Member Avatar
Elite Member I
Elixir High is also interested. I can recommend him as a runescape friend for many years.

Posted ImageTanked
Member Avatar
More than happy to start helping to recruit :) Msg me or pm in game to give me details if im wanted :)

Posted Image2007 Kris
Brand New Member
Runescape Name? I examplez x
How would you go about making people join us, and not other clans? i would tell em to come and try out clan chat out/visit out teamspeak, get to know them, create a friendly and sociable atmosphere.
Are you willing to bump 2/3 Topics Thoughout the day? if someones tells me how to as i'm not the best with the forums ^_^
Why should you be chosen for the role over other members of TBE? erm, well i think this is an ideal opportunity to show that I am responsible and that I have matured from when I was previously in the clan. Also I think I can easily make friends with someone and I have been taught many persuasive skills from my english teacher :)
Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Clan Positions & Member List · Next Topic »
Add Reply

ENGLAND EST CST MST PST