Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to ۩~The British Elites~۩. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
[RS07] Leaders Needed
Topic Started: 29 Jun 2013, 07:58 PM (1,509 Views)
Posted ImageX I S T S
Elite Member III
Our leadership team have fallen over the past few months so now is the time to replace them to keep us moving forward :)

Therefore, please reply to this thread with your basic experience.

There are three roles at the moment, although if many people apply with great experience I'm sure I could create a new role or divide the roles.

1. Ad-hoc PK team Member
At present this will be to simply advertise and support our PK Leader, taking charge of event should the PK Leader not be on. (Although ad-hoc events are encouraged)
At present this will be a trip to be publicized after agreement between PK Leader and successful applicant into the wildy to kill randoms. The person leading this needs to be patient and gentle spirited; to be able to teach others nicely.

2. Non-PVP Event Leader
At present this will be to simply advertise, organise events and take screenshots.
For instance to gather everyone for 30minutes to Draynor Bank for some wood cutting XP - AND recruitment, always looking to recruit! :)
Position filled by Jiklim

3. Recruitment Leader
Thanks so much for many people who bump the threads already and actively engage their friends into the friendschat. However, we need someone 'responsible' for this area who can do it consistently between various forums. THIS IS A KEY ROLE. THIS ROLE WILL DECIDE THE FATE OF TBE2007. Please only apply if you have level 99 enthusiasm :D

4. PvP Mentors
We need people who are confident with warring as well as pk'in to train the rest. This will be for our new recruits as well as brushing the cob webs off some of our old hands.
Edited by X I S T S, 17 Jul 2013, 12:36 AM.
Spoiler: click to toggle
Online Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageSidney
Member Avatar
Champion Member II
Good luck to all who apply.
My words cut just like razor blades
And I'm just like a hand grenade
You pull the pin, now you're too late
Excuse me while I detonate.

Posted Image

~200M 07 Bank as of 1/2/14
2x Visage 20x Abyssal whip 5x D legs 2x D skirt 34x Dark bow 4x Trident 31x D boots

Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageSam xo
Member Avatar
Champion Member III
Goodluck to all working with xists is a pain tho ;)
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageRhysDumelow
Member Avatar
Elite Member III
is lillefigo still active?
Proud Member Of Posted ImageThe British Elites

Original Username : Manunited_05
Proud Old school Member
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageSidney
Member Avatar
Champion Member II
RhysDumelow
30 Jun 2013, 01:16 AM
is lillefigo still active?
Think he's on holiday, otherwise he might be one of the few in 07 who is.

Posted Image

2x Visage 20x Abyssal whip 5x D legs 2x D skirt 34x Dark bow 4x Trident 31x D boots

Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageKieranM8
Member Avatar
Veteran Member II
Good luck to all that apply!
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageSandstormer
Member Avatar
Elite Member II
Make us proud
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageSidney
Member Avatar
Champion Member II
With the amount of interest so far, I'm tempted to put my name forward.

However, I'm expecting a baby in 2 weeks and don't know how much time that'll take from me, plus I understand my presence as a staff member of TBE07 was making certain people very upset, and these are the reasons I stepped down previously.

I imagine someone better suited will apply soon though.

Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageJezy Hale
The Wrong-un
Congrats in advance Grunt! ;o

And good luck to any who apply :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageJiklim
Member Avatar
Master Member I
I would like to apply for: Role 2. Non-PVP Event Leader

Reason i'm applying for this is that whilst being in a clan that wants to push for PVP and Wars in general, I feel that we can still have non-PVP that people are interested to turn up to.

My past experience?

Well.. I've not had a proper dedicated role in a clan e.g being a leader. However, I can try my best to make sure events are organised for the clan, and that everything goes to plan. I can make sure that these events are then added to the calendar with detailed enough descriptions, so that people are aware that they are happening in advance (Like they are now) and know what to bring to the event, and i'll try to make sure that other members will be encouraged to attend these events without putting too much pressure on others.

When in charge, what will I try to aim to achieve?

The events that will happen will be suggested by you guys! Seeing as everyone has their own preferences, myself picking an event and encouraging those people to turn up is less likely than have a vote on some events, and then we can come to a conclusion as to which events will be organised for the following week (Will be voted on a weekend perhaps to affect the following week). These events are anything that doesn't involve combat, so any activities such as questing, achievement diary, skilling, and any minigames such as the Mage Training Arena, Shades of Mort'ton will be up for voting upon.

Any activities that involve combat will potentially be allowed, as long as it's not killing other players, but other monsters instead. This will be because we are a 70+ combat clan after all, if we have to encounter with any creatures, we aren't exactly going to die. Additionally there will be some guidelines to follow for that event which will be found on the calendar. (In Shades of Mort'ton, shades are required to be killed in order to obtain keys which then leads to rewards)

And that's all I have to say about my role and what I can organise effectively. If you have any questions, contact me via PM, FC, TS, Steam or XBL. (Name to contact me by is either Jiklim or Cameronza).

Good luck to future members that apply!
Edited by Jiklim, 4 Jul 2013, 04:30 PM.
Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageB W A N A
Member Avatar
I would like to attend for co pvp leader.
why ?: because i just like to pk and i can coach people realy wel.
im also pumped at a level of 99 just because i love pking so much!!.
and i also have exsperiance.
hope you choose me greetingz jona <3 britishelites:
Posted Image Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageD B Cooper
Experienced Member II
i Would like to apply for Recruitment Leader, i've been contemplating apply for this role for about a week, and seeing as nobody else has applied, i thought i'd go for it, i think it's a role i can fulfil well, with a bit of help to get started off with, just to learn the ropes and get the hang of it, i see it as a great opening for me, to give something to the clan, and also try my best to recruit the best players we can get our hands on, to rebuild TBE back to the clan it was a few years ago, And that's all I have to say about my role, any questions or queries, it's probably best to pm me on RS itself, thanks :)
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageHamish
Member Avatar
Champion Member II
Gl Sir!
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted Image1 Bad John
Member Avatar
Veteran Member I
Well done guy's best of luck
TBE Pk Leader Since January 2009
TBE Assistant Pkl Since November 2008
~~Ex Team Demolition Leader~~
Posted Image

^^Thanks for the awsome sig Cheekie^^
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

[Pk Leaders] - ["We will never sleep, 'cus sleep is for the weak, and we will never rest, 'til we're all f**king dead"]

Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted Image1 Bad John
Member Avatar
Veteran Member I
Decision please and thank you
TBE Pk Leader Since January 2009
TBE Assistant Pkl Since November 2008
~~Ex Team Demolition Leader~~
Posted Image

^^Thanks for the awsome sig Cheekie^^
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

[Pk Leaders] - ["We will never sleep, 'cus sleep is for the weak, and we will never rest, 'til we're all f**king dead"]

Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageX I S T S
Elite Member III
Done and posted.
Online Profile Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Clan Positions & Member List · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

ENGLAND EST CST MST PST