Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to ۩~The British Elites~۩. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
[RS07] Leaders Needed
Topic Started: 29 Jun 2013, 07:58 PM (1,495 Views)
Posted ImageJiklim
Member Avatar
Master Member I
I would like to apply for: Role 2. Non-PVP Event Leader

Reason i'm applying for this is that whilst being in a clan that wants to push for PVP and Wars in general, I feel that we can still have non-PVP that people are interested to turn up to.

My past experience?

Well.. I've not had a proper dedicated role in a clan e.g being a leader. However, I can try my best to make sure events are organised for the clan, and that everything goes to plan. I can make sure that these events are then added to the calendar with detailed enough descriptions, so that people are aware that they are happening in advance (Like they are now) and know what to bring to the event, and i'll try to make sure that other members will be encouraged to attend these events without putting too much pressure on others.

When in charge, what will I try to aim to achieve?

The events that will happen will be suggested by you guys! Seeing as everyone has their own preferences, myself picking an event and encouraging those people to turn up is less likely than have a vote on some events, and then we can come to a conclusion as to which events will be organised for the following week (Will be voted on a weekend perhaps to affect the following week). These events are anything that doesn't involve combat, so any activities such as questing, achievement diary, skilling, and any minigames such as the Mage Training Arena, Shades of Mort'ton will be up for voting upon.

Any activities that involve combat will potentially be allowed, as long as it's not killing other players, but other monsters instead. This will be because we are a 70+ combat clan after all, if we have to encounter with any creatures, we aren't exactly going to die. Additionally there will be some guidelines to follow for that event which will be found on the calendar. (In Shades of Mort'ton, shades are required to be killed in order to obtain keys which then leads to rewards)

And that's all I have to say about my role and what I can organise effectively. If you have any questions, contact me via PM, FC, TS, Steam or XBL. (Name to contact me by is either Jiklim or Cameronza).

Good luck to future members that apply!
Edited by Jiklim, 4 Jul 2013, 04:30 PM.
Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Clan Positions & Member List · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

ENGLAND EST CST MST PST