Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to ۩~The British Elites~۩. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TBE Camera Man/woman, Editor, Producer
Topic Started: 21 Jan 2014, 01:40 AM (2,828 Views)
Posted ImageJunglebiscui
Member Avatar
Administrator
Hi all,

We run a lot of great events and do a lot of good things, we also have a youtube channel to display these great events and good things to the world. Unfortunately we haven't been showing the world recently and I wanted to make a post here to see if we have anyone willing to help out and take on development of our youtube channel and getting some of our event footage on there? Its a great recruitment tool and a great way to show people what we are all about.

Please post here or pm me for more details if interested

Thanks,

Jungle
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted ImageRhysDumelow
Member Avatar
Elite Member III
you should edit and update the british elites intro site too! :)
Proud Member Of Posted ImageThe British Elites

Original Username : Manunited_05
Proud Old school Member
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted ImageDalten
Champion Member I
I have the ability and the software, but not the time, sadly, sorry :(

Posted ImageWise Choice
Member Avatar
Administrator
I'd also suggest we start looking at Twitch and livestreaming if anyone here wants to accept the challenge.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler: click to toggle

Posted ImageBaron
Member Avatar
Veteran Member I
Twitch is a very good way to get out there as Wise says. We just need a confident streamer who can often stream... so anyone except silentc0re
Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted ImageMemento mori
Member Avatar
Wise's other bae
I've did a few interviews,idk how to do youtube, would you be interested me taking some screen shots or some written reports to the events I go too?
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted ImageJunglebiscui
Member Avatar
Administrator
Eric kingsun
24 Jan 2014, 02:25 AM
I've did a few interviews,idk how to do youtube, would you be interested me taking some screen shots or some written reports to the events I go too?
I have seen people turn a series of screenshots into videos, it could work - lets give it a go? If you give me the screenshots and write up I can see about turning it into a vid. In any case it will be better than our current stagnant youtube channel :)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted ImageMR D R A G
Member Avatar
Tixys Slave
if I can help in anyway just shout jb
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

[/url]Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Posted ImageHamish
Member Avatar
Champion Member II
i can livestream soon but not atm cause i dont have a computer :c and i have to wait to get better internet. I could maybe make some youtube videos of the pvm events ;)
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Posted ImageGary69
Member Avatar
Elite Member IV
I've streamed and done videos in the past, just never for tbe, if i have the time, I could always do it, but editing and rendering take time i dont have atm
Posted Image

Posted Image x21Posted Image x15Posted Image x8Posted Image x2Posted Image x6Posted Image x1Posted Image x3Posted Image x1Posted Image x4Posted Image x5
Posted Image x10 Posted Image x6

KankerTree
I've made videos, but I don't have Sony Vegas to edit them with.. It would be the regular editing of Camtasia 8.

Posted ImageJunglebiscui
Member Avatar
Administrator
KankerTree
24 Mar 2014, 12:55 AM
I've made videos, but I don't have Sony Vegas to edit them with.. It would be the regular editing of Camtasia 8.
They don't have to be masterpieces :P Lets chat through next time were both in game, I'll be about later today
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted ImageBobby
Member Avatar
Master baiter
I can make the YouTube videos if you'd like :) Might need a 2nd person too incase I can't make the events
Edited by Bobby, 24 Mar 2014, 06:03 PM.
@Borntoderp on Twitter. https://twitter.com/Borntoderp

Posted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePlease Load
Member Avatar
@ Jungle- I just made a twitch for TBE @ twitch.tv/thebritishelites. if you would like me to make it a different name tell me. I will be more than happy to stream at all of our events and when i am just skilling/killing with clannies.
Posted Image Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImageBobby
Member Avatar
Master baiter
I wouldn't mind streaming too ^_^ Would just need the stream key
@Borntoderp on Twitter. https://twitter.com/Borntoderp

Posted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

A L G O
Member Avatar
If I can do anything to help, - just shout, I have some experience with recording and editing. :)
Posted Image Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Clan Positions & Member List · Next Topic »
Add Reply

ENGLAND EST CST MST PST