Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to ۩~The British Elites~۩. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
congratulations on reaching 10 years of age; Happy Anniversary
Topic Started: 28 Jul 2014, 08:36 PM (742 Views)
Posted Imagenen
Congratulations guys from 2 former members here, yes we are still together, and our sons name is Xander Ish if your still about somewhere not xerxes lol, Nenuial and Metalunatic here, loved TBE , loved Buttons, Ltx uber, zak, barf ,dumballah ,peskymousie , angeldawn, fender, metal ofc lol, ishard, despite the fact that I stepped in to get jagex to give TBE back to Tinman, summeresort, god the list could be endless and I miss the good old days of bronze and iron wars when you guys would line up to kill me-:)and the mass skilling sessions, and ofc my personal intense dislike of Tallon and backstabbing blackdragons -:D, fun fun fun.The wonderful people in this clan made me laugh so much the back of my computer chair dropped off at 3 am watching Damballah trying not to eat the mushrooms for the watchtower quest, anyway guys once more grats, and yes I do occasionally log on im sumwhere on an island with viking types making emerald bracelets etc -:),
and may you last many more
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted Imagenen
My 1 regret ,and I dont know if Lance aka Buttons still gets on he might still have copies, and yes he kept stuff -:), is not keeping copies of the mini TBE runescape novels Rustywhale wrote you guys would have loved them as much as we did

Posted Imagenen
Little bit of background info too.i think it was well known the TBE and the Blackdragons had history as well as intense rivalry in the early days of Rsb forums, I loathed Tallon with a passion and would regularly beat him with my rubber chicken whenever I ran into him, TBE, SOTA, led by metal, and TBD used to be an alliance until in days of ye old wildy upon a fine rsb scuffle with another clan could have been the white tigers my memory fails, the sota chaps where taking 5 and I was guzzling orange juice sumwhere with ballah, TBD attacked TBE survivors and kicked off an rsb drama that lasted sometime -:)backstabbing, espionage etc etc, like eastenders but real!

Posted Imagenen
Oh and another couple who met in TBE and are still happily together are Redfang10 and Adara, so I shud also say thanks to TBE for beign a wonderful matchmaker :-) I loved the bones of them but I always had a soft space in the old heart for Fang a dear dear friend -:D
Edited by nen, 28 Jul 2014, 09:25 PM.

Posted Imagenen
Aww I have to say seeing the clan name here and then reading im a brand new member feels weird, if you dont mind and its not too much too ask Jungle can I be a clan friend ? Even if I just dropped by to have a quiet read of some forums occasionaly -:D, and yes I do still talk a lot , some things dont change -:)

Posted Imagenen
If I get time one of these days I'll log onto nen and screenie my old friendslist it still has TBE and White Tower and Sota members on it, most of whom were in TBE at 1 point, just for fun and good memories -:)

Posted ImageBaron
Member Avatar
Veteran Member I
*breaks conversation*
Posted Image
Spoiler: click to toggle

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Imagenen
Love it , but I can only apologise ,one was well known for talking the hind legs off donkeys, I only slowed down sumwhat of late -:)

Posted Imagenen
I would reapply I think I still meet the reqs but the vikings threatened to break my legs and feed me my still beating heart if I left the Islands

Posted ImageJunglebiscui
Member Avatar
Administrator
Hey Nen, I think weve only talked a few times in the past but do know 80% of the other names you have mentioned and its great to see people pop in from the past! Clan friend granted and hope to see you make a come back to the game and to TBE :)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Imagenen
Hugs-:)
Sadly my days of rs fun are few and far between I have seen a couple of the old guys and gals on though which was awesome, Buttons will forever be my TBE leader but then he was my first and it was my first ever experience of clans, Lance has a heart of pure gold and it was a privalege to be regularly whacked by him , and Coob, seperated only by birth and rusty those 2 -:)

Huge grats though Jungle, I feel we would have gotten on like a house on fire, you are truly a TBE Legend -:)

Posted Imagenen
Besides last time I logged onto rs it took me 20 minutes to remember how to walk and answer sumones pm rofl, what can I say I am woman and indeed easily distracted-:)I still have a fetching display of skirts and hats though, fashion was the number 1 rs thing -:D

« Previous Topic · General - Guest · Next Topic »
Add Reply

ENGLAND EST CST MST PST

Black Water created by tiptopolive of IDS