Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to ۩~The British Elites~۩. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Event Manager(s) Job Vacancies; Apply Below
Topic Started: 14 Apr 2015, 08:41 AM (853 Views)
Posted ImageRazor159753
Champion Member III
As some of the more astute of you may have noticed, over the past few months the events team has varied quite a lot. Since I took on the role of head of events back in January I brought in Jop, Alexandru and KieranM8 to help us get the events team back on track, but as I was doing this 225, MR DRAG and very recently Bubzz and KieranM8 have stepped down, all for a multitude of reasons.

This is now your chance to rank up in the clan and show us what you can do! We are looking for people who are interested in joining our events team and taking on the running of some of our events. The requirements are below, if you are interested please reply to this topic stating why you think you would be good in this role, why we should pick you and state your availability for events. Best of luck all :)

Job Title: Event Manager(s)

Job Purpose: Assist the clan leaders by managing the events in order to have a smooth organisation at the time of the event and make the event as active as possible. This helps the clan achieve its objectives of being active and organised. This is a shared role with other event managers.

Requirements:
Very active in game (events are mainly at 8pm GMT)
Install and be ready to use Team Speak 3, as and when required
Continually try to think of new events/ideas for the clan

Personal Qualities:
Positive Person
Enthusiastic
Organised
Good Time Management
Good communication skills
Ability to work well with other event Managers and ranks
Be willing to teach new members about event related stuff

Responsibilities:
Before an event:
Advertise event in game every 5-10 minutes from no later than 15 minutes before the start of the event
Encourage others to attend event.

At event time:
Take a fall in
Take a screenshot of the list of attendees
Post screenshot to events forum, screenshot section/runehints

Event itself:
Partake in the event
Answer any questions, especially from new members
Be helpful and fun, create a positive and fun atmosphere at events

Leadership Responsibilities:
CC: Coordinator rank in clan chat
Forum: Forum title change
Runehead: Runehead title change
Teamspeak: Manager rank and extra permissions
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageKieranM8
Member Avatar
Veteran Member II
Good luck to all that apply!
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageWise Choice
Member Avatar
Administrator
Good luck everyone!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted Imagephladdin
Member Avatar
Champion Member III
good luck to all that apply :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageStoneycow
Member Avatar
Experienced Member II
+1 application
i have the best screenie taking software in high resolution an special effects
MMMMMMMMMMMMooooooo0000000000oooooooooo0000000OOOOOOOOOOOOOoooOoOoOO0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0o
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageJPonyD
Pony looking to step up.
have had previous experience running clan events in a clan called "calm before the storm". I was head of war tactics and went on to co-own said clan.
I would like to note that I work weekends as is the case with a lot of clan mates and may not be able to attend some activities. I should know in advance what days and i will hopefully be able to organize an exchange of days.
Edited by JPonyD, 15 Apr 2015, 12:59 AM.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageKamikazi3000
Member Avatar
Trimmed Completionist
is that an application stoneycow? :p tell us your availability as well and some other qualities on why you think you should be an events manager
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageStoneycow
Member Avatar
Experienced Member II
I guess it is :)
availability depends... I have a wife & kid and often have diner when events are on but you can check the activity list for my avg attendance - i'd try to up this in the case i'll be event mgr.

Back in the days I had my own clan (2005 - does that count?) with Alyndavies, Mystical Jin etc... Merged with TBE later on :) I am now 10 years more mature so imagine if I had my own clan now what for legendary status it would have, let alone being event mgr !!! :p

MMMMMMMMMMMMooooooo0000000000oooooooooo0000000OOOOOOOOOOOOOoooOoOoOO0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0o
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageF95
Champion Member I
Throwing my name in!!

I've ran events for many clans in the past, the most notable ones are Runescape Elites and probably Dragonwood. I'm Ex-TBE Staff also (If head of recruitment counts for that?) My Availability varies week to week due to shift work, but I'm able to attend 3-4 events a week minimum (Also, I get my Rota's about 2 weeks in advance, so could plan it with others which days we're taking well in advance). I've been clanning for a crazy long time, and have taken part in all sorts of weird and wacky events, so I've got plenty of ideas for new ones!

As far as the original post goes, looking through it I can't see a single stumbling block anywhere, I do believe this is a position I could thrive in! Good luck to everybody else who applies!
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageRazor159753
Champion Member III
A big thanks to all the applications, this application thread is now closed and we will not be accepting any further applications at this time. The council will now take a look at all applications and pick the best candidates, cheers!
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Clan Positions & Member List · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

ENGLAND EST CST MST PST

Black Water created by tiptopolive of IDS