Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to ۩~The British Elites~۩. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
hello!
Topic Started: 21 Apr 2015, 04:53 PM (1,712 Views)
Posted Imagesweetcandys
Champion Member II
For those of you who remember, Hello! Those who do not, still, hello, and glad you are here!
I am happy to see that this clan has thrived such a long time. I recently came back to Rs, and thought of you guys, and wondered if you were around, while I was browsing the forums in the history I noticed this picture

http://imgur.com/DtAb3qv
my first time at an event I think :p dont remember, anyway, just wanted to pop in and say hello to all who are still here :)

If this is the wrong place, im sorry, I mean, I am an oldschool player, figured I would go under history :p
Edited by sweetcandys, 21 Apr 2015, 04:53 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted Imagesweetcandys
Champion Member II
hi there!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Imagesweetcandys
Champion Member II
I remember you Aces :). And jungle, good to see you're alive and kickin' :p. I'm playing oldschool rs right now, the rs3 isn't my cup of tea hahaha :p. Do you guys still have the TBE lobby, I'll pop in sometime and chat while I fish my life away atm. :)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Imagesweetcandys
Champion Member II
Junglebiscui
22 Apr 2015, 06:14 PM
sweetcandys
22 Apr 2015, 12:42 PM
I remember you Aces :). And jungle, good to see you're alive and kickin' :p. I'm playing oldschool rs right now, the rs3 isn't my cup of tea hahaha :p. Do you guys still have the TBE lobby, I'll pop in sometime and chat while I fish my life away atm. :)
Some still use IRC but most rely on the clan chat now days and teamspeak for comms. We have a friends chat TBEFC you can join to catch up but not everyone uses it all the time - I'm always in there (then again i'm always on IRC too :P)

Hopefully see you in one or the other soon and we can begin your transition from the past to the present (OS to RS3!) :)
hahaha yes I will join sometime soon :) but I'm not sure if I will be making it to rs3, my account is pretty decent, but im lazy :p also, jjust tried to join TBEFC on the irc, you put the # in front of it, right? :X been a while haha
Edited by sweetcandys, 23 Apr 2015, 03:33 AM.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Imagesweetcandys
Champion Member II
Toiletbreak
23 Apr 2015, 12:03 AM
Wasn't here when you were, but hey! :D
hello! good to meet you :)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Imagesweetcandys
Champion Member II
Junglebiscui
23 Apr 2015, 09:21 AM
sweetcandys
23 Apr 2015, 03:29 AM
hahaha yes I will join sometime soon :) but I'm not sure if I will be making it to rs3, my account is pretty decent, but im lazy :p also, jjust tried to join TBEFC on the irc, you put the # in front of it, right? :X been a while haha
TBEFC is our friends chat in game - OS and RS3 players can both join and talk :)

On IRC #TBE_Lobby is the channel
shoo, well i will be in there as Gortizimo :p
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Imagesweetcandys
Champion Member II
JPonyD
24 Apr 2015, 04:02 AM
hey sweets... appologies for not remembering you. i havn't been around too long but its great to c older peeps in cc. have a greazt time in what ev ya do... and enjoy!
hey, thank you! :) and i hope you're having a great time being apart of thing clan! I know I did :), was a big part in my teens :p
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

« Previous Topic · History of TBE · Next Topic »
Add Reply

ENGLAND EST CST MST PST