Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to ۩~The British Elites~۩. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Clan Chat Etiquette and reporting
Topic Started: 14 Jul 2015, 10:46 AM (961 Views)
Posted ImageTixybix
Clan Clown
As some of you may be aware - Jungle is off on his hols this week and so we are down a leader during the evenings. If there are any problems in the clan chat or you have any issues in pm or with any of the clanmates, please could you send a message via the forums with a screenshot of any behaviour which you find is unacceptable so that it can be dealt with. During this week if you could send it to me specifically I would appreciate it as Jungle may not be able to access the forums.

We do not tolerate people trolling others in the chat and when people are asked to stand down or take things to pm they should be given one warning. This can be given by any member of the clan who has had enough of the conversation. If this is not politely accepted by the people who are arguing then a leader has the authority to remove you from the clan, as we are likely to lose a lot of valuable members if poor clanchat etiquette is continued. If there are no leaders online please screenshot and send to a leader immediately. Repeated behaviour which irritates the members of TBE is not acceptable. We are all on here to have fun and enjoy playing and chill out.

On Jungle's return I will be discussing with him the possible recruitment of leaders to cover the evenings if we do not have enough cover.

Edited by Tixybix, 14 Jul 2015, 11:48 AM.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Tixy's Masterplan for World Domination

Posted Image

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted ImageX I S T S
Elite Member III
Sounds fair
Spoiler: click to toggle

Posted ImageWise Choice
Member Avatar
Administrator
It's actually upsetting that the people who have left recently made a point about the issues in the CC but none of them have actually reported anything to us. From what we can see, it's all happy families and rainbows! Please report things to us if you have any problems then we can sort them out. If a small group of people are annoying you / others then we would rather talk to them - and as a worse case scenario remove them from our environment while keeping the person who was originally going to run away.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler: click to toggle

Posted ImageF95
Champion Member I
Mirror what Wise has said. If people are moaning in the Clan Chat about things and not to people responsible for fixing things - how're they/we to know? It's what lead to my post on Events. If you have something to say and contact the relevant people stuff will get done.

Touching on what Tixy said - it's gone beyond a joke in the evenings. Multiple times I've asked people to stop and take it away from the Clan Chat and it's been ignored. I know I don't have a shiny key next to my name, but come on - we're all in this clan through choice, we're all here playing a game for fun, so why are certain people choosing to spoil that for others? We've lost some major players in the TBE clan scene, but that doesn't mean we can have a massive argue about it every evening.

Let's get this all back on track and get the clan chat back to a fun, helpful environment.
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImageJunglebiscui
Member Avatar
Administrator
I have been trying to catch up on things now I am back, looks like a lots been going on. This post is spot on, we do not tolerate people ruining the chat or the clan atmosphere for others. Disruptive clan mates will always get weeded out eventually, you can help this by reporting them as per the above. Leaders will always take your concern seriously and reports can be kept confidential too.

I'll be talking to leaders to make sure we have enough cover though leaders can't be expected to babysit 24/7 and need you to speak up if somebody is upsetting you or breaking our rules.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Announcements & News · Next Topic »
Add Reply

ENGLAND EST CST MST PST