Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to »۩~The British Elites~۩«. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Lots of Promotions!
Topic Started: 25 Oct 2015, 06:01 PM (1,554 Views)
Posted ImageJunglebiscui
Member Avatar
Administrator
Hey all,

Going to start with some bad news and then get onto the good news - We have two leaders stepping down from their positions. Firstly you've probably notices that Aces has not been as active as usual, shes has decided to step down but will be staying with us and going to events still when she can. Aces has been part of the furniture here for ages and actually joined TBE in 2007, she became a leader in 2008 and has been helping out ever since! I owe her a lot of thanks for the work shes put in and i'm sure lots of you do to. The second leader stepping down is Kamikazi3000 - the mans only gone and got himself a proper job and like Aces he can't be as active as he was previously. Kami has been with us since 2011 and a stable part of the leadership team for many years. Both Aces and Kami will be joining the TBE retirement home as honoured elites, i'm sure we will still see them around a lot, thanks to both and all the best for the future.

Now onto the good news - We have two new assistant leaders coming on board to strengthen the team. First up we have Toiletbreak - Most of you know him well, hes been a member of TBE since 2010 is active helpful and friendly. Toilet has agreed to step up to help the clan more and will be filling Aces shoes helping with the activity tracking and making sure event screenshots are posted. The second new assistant leader is X I S T S - Also been in TBE since 2011, he has been in this role already once and was a main leader in our TBE07 venture so has lots of experience to bring back to the party. X I S T S will be taking on Kami’s old job of managing the boot list and encouraging people on low event points to get back involved properly. I'm sure both of these guys in leader roles will strengthen the clan further and wish them all the best for the new roles.

Next on the menu we have two new event managers - MR D R A G and Yoshumitsu have agreed to step up to take on Monday (Drag) and Sunday (Yosh) nights events. This is one of the most important roles in the clan and I’m looking forward to seeing the new ideas these guys can bring to the table. Last but not least F95 has agreed to step up as our lead recruiter, he has already been doing a lot of recruitment for TBE and the next focus is on the Runescape “looking for a clan” forum.

I’m really grateful that we have so many people who are willing to help out and wish all the above the best of luck in the new roles. Saying that, we have more positions available and I’d like to hear from anyone who is keen to move up the food chain and help the clan more. Just give me a shout and we can talk through what you would like to do and how we can get you there. That’s enough text from me – Thanks to those stepping down and good luck to those in new positions :)

Jungle
!uk !uk !uk !uk !uk !uk !uk !uk !uk
Edited by Junglebiscui, 25 Oct 2015, 06:09 PM.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted ImageWise Choice
Member Avatar
Administrator
Thanks Aces and Kami for everything you've done, hopefully we'll still see you around when you have your day trips out of the home c:

Well done and good luck TB + X I S T S, if either of you need any advice don't hesitate to ask!

I'd also like to give a congratulations for Scaperking who became a clan mentor last week.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler: click to toggle

Posted ImageBobby
Member Avatar
Master baiter
Graatzzzz all
@Borntoderp on Twitter. https://twitter.com/Borntoderp

Posted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted ImageFoxxed
Member Avatar
Experienced Member I
Congrats guys, well done :)

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImageSandstormer
Member Avatar
Elite Member II
Nice work dudes

Posted ImageKer
Master Member I
TEAM TOILETBREAK <3

Posted ImageAlexandru
Member Avatar
Cow Tipper
Promotions everywhere! :D Congrats guys :) :) :)

Also, sad news about Kami and aces. Hope to see you two in the chat now and then :P
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImageToiletbreak
Veteran Member III
Congratulations guys! I'm sure you'll be the right guys for the job!

Also, a huge thank you! I'm really looking forward to starting a few Monday night toilet trips (joking!). I'll be doing my best to help out the clan and hopefully perform as well or even better than Aces did.

Once again, thank you!
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImageDas Wanderer
Member Avatar
Champion Member III
Aces I'm sure you'll be around at points, thanks for all you've done :)

Kami, just remember don't crash any planes ;)

TB and Xists congraaaaatulations!
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted ImageYoshumitsu
Member Avatar
Professional Flower
Congrats guys!
Posted Image

Posted ImageTixybix
Clan Clown
Aces and Kami <33 It was a pleasure serving with you :) Both calm and amazing listeners keeping our clan on an even keel. Do not be strangers either of you or I will be hunting you down! Enjoy a stint in the retirement home for a while and enjoy the time you get online with us without the pressure of thinking you should be doing something!

XISTS - my partner in crime is back :) We really should reinstate the weekly meeting hahahaha

Toiletbreak - welcome onboard - a brilliant promotion if I must say so myself :D

Good luck boys and enjoy the job - I consider it an honour to have this role and hope you do too :)

The drag is back where he belongs! Yosh good to see you stepping up. As JB says up there event management one of the toughest roles! Good luck to you guys!

F95 :D Good good good :D If you need anyone sniffing down give me a shout <3

Scaperking - thank you for taking on the role of mentor - I am sure you will be outstanding :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Tixy's Masterplan for World Domination

Posted Image

Posted ImageAces
Member Avatar
The mad cat lady
It has been a pleasure working with you as well Tixy take care of my throne don't tarnish it too much ;)

Well done to X I S T S (nub), Toiletbreak, Drag and Yoshi I'm sure you'll do a fantasic job!
< doggy09 > you cruel cruel women
Junglebiscui huggles Aces40
< [1_bad_john] > ok thts in im taking the new girl on the blog
< sweetcandys > im a man :p

< @Junglebiscui > yeah i'm not doing that - thats the "big kahuna" package and mine are only small
< @Junglebiscui > as long as its not a kick in the kahunas (you would have to find them first!)

Posted ImageJop
Member Avatar
Drunken Dunger
Hai and bye :)
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImageF95
Champion Member I
A rank I once held many years ago.. thanks Jungle! Good luck to everybody else, and Thank You to those leaving. You'll always be welcome back and I might even try to recruit you one day ;)
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImageX I S T S
Elite Member III
If I knew both Aces and Kami were having problems we could have always put a stair lift in... perhaps even on with 2 seats? Thanks for all your hard work both and glad ur getting the hang of ur new zimmer frame Aces *wonders how long it will be b4 Tixy notices its her one* :)
Congratz everyone on your promotions :D

Posted ImageWise Choice
Member Avatar
Administrator
X I S T S
26 Oct 2015, 09:16 PM
If I knew both Aces and Kami were having problems we could have always put a stair lift in... perhaps even on with 2 seats? Thanks for all your hard work both and glad ur getting the hang of ur new zimmer frame Aces *wonders how long it will be b4 Tixy notices its her one* :)
Congratz everyone on your promotions :D
Don't worry X I S T S, you can make up for it now.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImageStoneycow
Member Avatar
Experienced Member II
see you around aces & kami!

gj tb, xists, event mgrs & jordan ^^^^^^^^^^^^
MMMMMMMMMMMMooooooo0000000000oooooooooo0000000OOOOOOOOOOOOOoooOoOoOO0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0o

« Previous Topic · Announcements & News · Next Topic »
Add Reply

ENGLAND EST CST MST PST