Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to ۩~The British Elites~۩. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Push for event points; November Half time scores...
Topic Started: 16 Nov 2015, 04:37 PM (833 Views)
Posted ImageX I S T S
Elite Member II
Heyo Peeps

Were half way through the month so its time to see who only needs a point or two to hit four or those who might be heading for the door... I mean a good shove to hit four... honestly ;)

Antworth 3
M Mullan 3
Recuperate 3
Riicky B 3
TixyBix 2
Memento Mori 2
Ker 2
Magdelenia 2
JponyD 2
Praizin 2
Loggery 2
Nab Fox 2
Im The Best 2
Imaginary CY 1
iPidgeot 1
Bobby 1
Baron 1
Jorunn 1
Nox Vicious 1
Mausje 1
Razor159753 0
Yoshumitsu 0
Fuenhai 0
i np 0
Oh Pee Ate 0
Cap Horn 0
Dan Lockett 0
Aces 0
Dantom 0
Derm 0
PvM Risky 0
Meh Noob 0
Yemism 0
SH AK EY 0
Muldyr 0
Flockhound 0
LADpack 0
Game Design 0
AriaofSorrow 0
Narvos 00 0
Spoon Sniff 0
Kierann 0
Call Me Lux 0
Clariel 0

We know its only half time so there is everything to play for. There are plenty of new members as well as old (not even gonna make a joke about Tixy and Aces) hands who should know better. If you see someone on the list please encourage them to get a few points in.

Should anyone have any problems getting their event points in please give their mentor/leader a shout and we'll do our very best to help. Daily events start at 8 and our citadel is open for free xp and event points 24/7 with Mr Mooge available to answer any question you may have about it.

To those with more than four well done and keep attending those events and you never know... JB might be knocking on your door, bond in hand :D

Spoiler: click to toggle
Online Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageX I S T S
Elite Member II
Junglebiscui
16 Nov 2015, 06:57 PM
Think the tracker might be mis-behaving.....Take this event for example:
http://clans.runehints.com/The%20British%20Elites/events/453

At least two of the people you report as 0 were here. Calling Das Wanderer - Mayday mayday
Not too worry, will check again at the end of the week. This is more of a slight push rather than a kick up the backside.
Online Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageX I S T S
Elite Member II
Tixybix
I religiously get citadel 2 points and started doing my own event on a friday - might be worth trying to work out what happened to those points? I think I missed 1 citadel in the entire year and that was earlier on maybe June.

Even if what your saying is true hun... The clan bank is running low so i'm going to be selling tickets with the winner given the honour of giving you a good kick ;) You think i'll make much? :D
Online Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageX I S T S
Elite Member II
MR D R A G
17 Nov 2015, 11:20 AM
X I S T S
17 Nov 2015, 10:28 AM
Tixybix
I religiously get citadel 2 points and started doing my own event on a friday - might be worth trying to work out what happened to those points? I think I missed 1 citadel in the entire year and that was earlier on maybe June.

Even if what your saying is true hun... The clan bank is running low so i'm going to be selling tickets with the winner given the honour of giving you a good kick ;) You think i'll make much? :D
i will pay my whole pouch to get to kick her plz plz plz
Any more for any more? Its all for the good of the clan Tixy :D
Online Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageX I S T S
Elite Member II
MR D R A G
17 Nov 2015, 05:52 PM
when does the auction finish xists
Can always find reasons to take points off Tixy :D

Looking to do an updated list (with Tixy on 1 point) over the weekend so everyone knows where they stand for last week of the month.
Online Profile Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Announcements & News · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

ENGLAND EST CST MST PST

Black Water created by tiptopolive of IDS