Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to ۩~The British Elites~۩. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
  • Pages:
[WANTED] Event Managers - dead or alive!; Join our team today! (oh, and preferably alive please)
Topic Started: 21 Sep 2016, 11:39 PM (1,473 Views)
Posted ImageWise Choice
Member Avatar
Administrator

IMPORTANT
This thread will close on 30th September 2016.

Job Title:
Event Manager(s)

Job Purpose:
Assist the clan leaders by managing the events in order to have a smooth organisation at the time of the event and make the event as active as possible.
This helps the clan achieve it's objectives of being more active and more organised. This is a shared role with other event managers.

Reports to:
Head of Events (Alexandru)

Requirements:
Very active in Game (8pm GMT and or weekend event times, 3PM and 8PM)
Install and be ready to use Team Speak 3, as and when required.

Personal Qaulities Required:
Positive Person
Enthusiastic
Organised Person
Good Time Management
Good communication skills
Ability to work well with other event Managers and Head of Events.

Responsibilities:
Before an event:
Advertise event in game every 5 - 10 minutes,
Encourage others to attend event.

At event time:
Take a fall in
Take a screenshot of the list of attendees
Post screenshot to events forum, screenshot section.
Add the screenshot and names to RuneHints.

Event itself:
Partake in the event
Answer any questions, especially from new members.
Be helpful and fun, create a positive and fun atmosphere at events.

Leadership Responsibilities:
CC: Coordinator rank + Avatar
Forum: Forum Rank + Additional Access
RuneHints: Ability to post & modify events.
TeamSpeak: Event Manager rank.

If you feel like you are suited for this position, make a post bellow and write a few words as to why we should take you in.
The council will be looking over all applications and we will contact those that sparked our interest.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageAlexandru
Member Avatar
Cow Tipper
I want to see some nice applications! *puts on reading glasses*
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageVelits
Experienced Member I
I would like to apply but the days I play are way to unpredictable. And I couldn't handle the pressure of impressing Wisey.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageLanaitsu
Experienced Member II
I think everyone's aware I want to apply!
The main reasons are to bring some events in that are easier on lower level players and new members just getting the swing of things!
I'm active every day, and when I can I attend the events I'm able to do with my skills/quest level.
Obviously I know the more I do in game the more events are open to me and other lower level players but that won't stop me from wanting to help people lower than me out and newer players.
and im a nice person, I'd totally suit it (or at least I think I would :p)
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageKaney
ok so why do i think i would make a good event manager well in my old clan knight's reflection i was a warlord and pvm event manager for around 2 years till i quit rs like alot of the clan members only problem is atm with me looking for a job one i might get means i wouldnt be able to do events on weekends or tues-thursday due to me hopefully working nights other then that i can host events anytime.
I will say this i will head towards more pvm based events weather its something easy like gwd 1 or 2 or harder like nex or kk and depending how i feel skill and chills MAYBE.
I know what happend the past few days doesnt look good but the past few months have been hard for me instead of reacting how i did im just going to prove people wrong.
I will be more then happy to take clan members who dont know how or arent very good/confidant at pvm and help them learn

EDIT.
Ps i can take screen shots now
2nd Edit i cant spell now......
Edited by Kaney, 22 Sep 2016, 04:07 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImagePola
Member Avatar
Master Member I
I wouldn't want to be an events manager, but.... I wouldnt mind being a substitute for an events manager e.g. host cant do event due to problems i can step in, or help to organise events e.g. treasure hunting and helping other on what the event consists of and any information needed, (If their is a thing of being a substitute for an events manager)
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageJunglebiscui
Member Avatar
Administrator
Come on ladies and gents, we are not just looking for one person, we have a number of roles to fill. I was expecting more people to apply for this and I can think of a fair few people who would do a good job so lets see some more of you stepping up please :)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted Imageclar3y
Veteran Member I
I would but it be biased if i did :)
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageX I S T S
Elite Member III
Good luck for those who get to work with Alex... tho they will have to supply their own booze... and hide it from Alex... and Tixy... and Wise... and Jungle... deffo Mooged.... best buy a hip flask and a straw :D
Online Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageBigroror
Member Avatar
Experienced Member I
Good luck all, afraid I'm not active enough for the role and not sure I want the e-responsibility these days!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageDumb Choice
I want to apply
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageWise Choice
Member Avatar
Administrator
Thank you to all who have replied so far - we will keep this thread open until the end of next week (September 30th).

Posted Image

Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageKaney
so just a little update if i do get it i prolly wont be able to do events saturday sunday and monday
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageBug Up
Member Avatar
Id like to do this but although I'm very active I'm not always on consistent days due to work. Tuesday/Thursday PM I could probably mostly cover but again would end up missing a week or so every month. On the other hand if a position was available like Pola was looking for I would definitely be up for that too. I know my work schedule well in advance so i can let you know well in advance.

Although I have 0 clues about Pvm id like to get into that and host any kind of event
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageAlexandru
Member Avatar
Cow Tipper
Just to make things clear, we are looking for full time event managers.

Coverng events when needed means you'd need your schedule open in case ANY event needs covering so that means being VERY active. It would be a harder job than managing 1-2 events/week.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageBug Up
Member Avatar
Alexandru
26 Sep 2016, 10:45 PM
Just to make things clear, we are looking for full time event managers.

Coverng events when needed means you'd need your schedule open in case ANY event needs covering so that means being VERY active. It would be a harder job than managing 1-2 events/week.
In that case I probably couldnt, if a part time one becomes available let me know pls :)
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageKaney
ok.....not even started and already i have changed days and shifts so if you guys pick me then i wouldnt be able to do events tuesday wed and thurs
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageWise Choice
Member Avatar
Administrator
Thanks for the updates Kaney.

One day to go!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageYemism
Member Avatar
I would like to assist in clan events as i'm fairly active and available most days
I've had 0 experience but tryin something new's always good :P
Could also host a bit of fun pvm and skillingzZz...
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Posted ImageStoneycow
Member Avatar
Experienced Member II
Some of you guys would make awesome event managers!
There's only one golden rule: Do the opposite of what Alex tells you to do.
!woohoo !woohoo !woohoo !woohoo !woohoo
MMMMMMMMMMMMooooooo0000000000oooooooooo0000000OOOOOOOOOOOOOoooOoOoOO0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0o
Offline Profile Goto Top

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Clan Positions & Member List · Next Topic »
Locked Topic
  • Pages:

ENGLAND EST CST MST PST