Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to ۩~The British Elites~۩. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ell Meister's intro
Topic Started: 12 Dec 2016, 12:11 PM (560 Views)
Posted ImageEll_Meister
Member Avatar
1. Introduce yourself/Real Life -

Hi, I am 23 years old and live in the midlands, UK.
My passion is VW t4s and pretty much any other self built camper vans, I recently had to sell my pride and joy 'Ralph' as I just couldn't afford the maintenance and wasn't finding myself enough time to enjoy it as I should. Photo to follow in the spoiler. I bought myself a Toyota RAV4 as my new little run around. Nothing flash just a 2003 plate to get my from A to B and will be getting a tow bar fitting in the new year sometime so that I can steal my parents caravan.
Spoiler: click to toggle

Me and Danni (Girlfriend) bought our first house last year which we are really proud of, still yet to buy myself a desk though! Been playing RS either on mylaptop (currently) and my old PC tower that I setup onto the coffee table, but least to say she is not a fan of that pro gaming setup.

I work a full time job in a shop so between that and life I fit games in where I can.

Oh and I have a pet turtle called 'Sheldon' named after the main character off of a show called 'Big Bang Theory' that I am sure most people will know of. I did have a second turtle but it escaped once while we where away on holiday and it dried out. Poor little thing.

2. Runescape Life -

Been back semi actively playing around 1 year now, took a long break where I did occasionally log in but mostly did OSRS if I did bother logging on.
I got my Max cape earlier this year which has been my goal for the past 3 years.
Mainly XP Waste or Skill these days, slowly working towards Comp but doubt I will see it in 2017. My RS friend Weevi will be applying to TBE sometime this week, most my PvM is with him. I'm not a wealthy player, I used to have a semi-respectable bank but people are greedy and not trustworthy.
Not a quester or an elitist.

3. Clan Life -

Clan Name -
The Imperial Legion;
My most recent proper clan. Was a member for years and held between a high rank and a council rank on and off for the majority of my time there, only dipping due to the rank system of 'Denarii' which due to my activity previously spoken about. Brilliant clan, love the people and the community but just have been looking for something fresh.

Clan Name 2 -
Flames of Fury;
My favourite period of Clan wars & PvP. I've been around, also been in a few other large clans but FoF was an amazing community. Left when management fell apart. I was part of the 'Snipe unit', a group of well geared experienced warrers back then. Back then not everybody had the generic near/max setups.

Clan Name 3 -
W77 Crashunit;
My favourite PvM clan when I went through that phase. Kings of GWD and a fun community that brought out a non-grindy method to PvM. I was the forum admin for the website there. I left when the leader quit and Menace and a few others went to create Zer0. I followed but found the clan back then too toxic.

I've been in numerous other clans also but all of these I was a member in for at least 12 months. I am not a clan hopper, only ever leaving clans at the end with the exception of TIL.

4. Why i want to join -
I am joining TBE as now I am playing properly I want a active community where I can pick up tips and enjoy the game like I used too in clans.
Knowing TBE has been around since the dinosaurs and the organisation of the clan makes me want to join & contribute.

5. Contact me -
For now just in-game but I do have Xbox Live, Skype, Whatsapp and everything else.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted ImageManclandian
Member Avatar
Champion Member III
good intro shame about having to sell Ralph but that the problem with them high maintenance and end up sat if no time. i always enjoyed the campers when i went to bug jam or VW NW or VW festival

welcome to the clan once again look forward to speaking to you soon
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted ImageMooge
Legendary Member I
Very decent intro Meister :) Hopefully you can get Ralph back in the form of a Thieving pet :)
TBE for life! https://i.imgur.com/S28jZPD.png

Posted ImageToiletbreak
Veteran Member III
Welcome to TBE Ell Meister - very nice intro you've got there!
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImageEll_Meister
Member Avatar
Thanks people =D
Posted Image

Posted ImageSandstormer
Member Avatar
Elite Member II
Welcome to TBE

Posted ImageEll_Meister
Member Avatar
Thanks again, looking forwards to attending more events :)
Posted Image

Posted ImageJunglebiscui
Member Avatar
Administrator
Pet turtle is a bit random! Nice intro anyway, welcome in and hopefully see you at events :)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted ImageMausjeee
Member Avatar
Experienced Member II
nice intro welcome in :D
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
My names Mausje and i'm a turnip

Posted Imageclar3y
Member Avatar
Veteran Member I
Welcome to our big family
Posted Image

Posted Image
g
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImageEll_Meister
Member Avatar
Junglebiscui
14 Dec 2016, 09:47 PM
Pet turtle is a bit random! Nice intro anyway, welcome in and hopefully see you at events :)
Pet turtles are the best, low maintenance and entertaining too watch.. Also you never know.. If someone breaks in it might do some Ninja moves.
Posted Image

Posted ImageX I S T S
Elite Member III
Welcome in mate :)

« Previous Topic · Introductions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

ENGLAND EST CST MST PST