Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to ۩~The British Elites~۩. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The British Elites Christmas Newsletter
Topic Started: 21 Dec 2016, 09:46 AM (462 Views)
Posted ImageJunglebiscui
Member Avatar
Administrator
I sent this out via email at the start of December to everyone on these forums, if you did not get it then you probably need us to update your email address - contact a leader and we can sort it for you. Here is the content anyway:

Hello TBE members, clan friends, guests and anyone else that has registered on our forums,

It's been a while since my last newsletter, in fact, it's almost been a year! A lot has been going on and I wanted to give you an update on what we have planned over the next few months coming up to Christmas and new year. I'll try to summarise the things we have done below and go over some of the items we are looking at running.

So far in 2016 we have had a double XP competition in February with some huge gains, one person even gaining 123mil throughout the weekend! We have run a few allied events with our allied clan TDM including a house party with combat rings, hangman games, and beer. At the 253rd week of asking we have finally completed all the citadel upgrades possible including all cosmetics, there are not many clans out there who have achieved this! Well done and thank you to everyone who contributed. Then onto the double XP comp recently where as a clan we easily got over one billion XP in that weekend! We also introduced a lottery draw every month using event points as your tickets, as a result, we have dished out over 300mil gold pieces from the clan bank directly to our members so far in 2016!

Onto Christmas and New Year with TBE, we have a lot planned! Firstly we are looking at running a large XP gaining competition over or around Xmas similar to the 1bil XP comps we ran earlier in the year. There will be a Christmas Raffle/Lottery where you will be able to buy tickets and a few of the ticket holders will become lucky winners. We will be running a Secret Santa event, a Christmas Parade/Outfit competition and it's the return of the beloved Oscars where we get to vote for the most helpful member, the biggest noob and of course the member with the best legs! Wise has put together a post on this to give you more information such as when it's happening and how you can take part:
http://forums.britishelites.com/topic/9024782/
We are looking at handing out prizes worth 100mil in total from the clan bank to reward all of these activities so it's well worth getting involved!

In 2016 we have introduced yet another way to gain Event Points. XPs4EPs is pretty simple, you train during the month and at the end we give out event points depending on how much experience you gain. This new initiative will give out a maximum of 5 event points per month, that's another entry into the lottery and some spare change. How much XP do I need? For every 20m of experience gained over the month you'll get an event point, all the way up to 100m.

You've probably noticed that Das Wanderer has not been as active as usual, he has decided to step down but will be staying with us and going to events still when he can. Das has been part of the furniture here for ages and actually joined TBE in 2013, he became a leader in 2015 and has been helping out ever since! I owe him a lot of thanks for the work he's put in and I'm sure lots of you do too. Das was key in reinventing the way we track activity points and responsible for developing and supporting the tracking system. Das will be joining the TBE retirement home as an honoured elite, I'm sure we will still see him around a lot especially as he is still going to be providing support for our event point tracker.

Finally, I need to reiterate that in large clans there will be a difference of opinion between members occasionally and there are certain ways of dealing with that, the best way is to speak to a leader so that we can resolve it peacefully. Some guidelines here:
http://forums.britishelites.com/topic/7348413/

That just leaves me to thank all of you members and everyone involved in the running of TBE. There are lots of people who put in hours of work to make this clan the success it is and I certainly appreciate that and am very grateful.

Thanks for reading,

~ Junglebiscui ~ TBE Leader ~

TBE FORUMS: http://forums.britishelites.com
Clan Chat (CC): The British Elites
Friends Chat (FC): TBEFC
TBE on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheBritishElites
TBE on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TBElites
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Announcements & News · Next Topic »
Add Reply

ENGLAND EST CST MST PST

Black Water created by tiptopolive of IDS