Runescape logo

Facebook Twitter YouTube

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to ۩~The British Elites~۩. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
[RECRUITING] New Forced Friends (A.K.A Mentors) Required!
Topic Started: 3 Jun 2017, 09:32 PM (294 Views)
Posted ImageWise Choice
Member Avatar
Administrator
Job Title
Forced Friend / Clan Mentor(s)

Job Purpose
Assist the clan leaders by mentoring, encouraging and befriending new recruits to enable the clan to retain as many new recruits as possible.
This will allow you to meet new people as they join the clan, and also give them someone they can look too.

Reports to
Head of Forced Friends / Mentors (Wise Choice)

Requirements
Very active in game,
Use of TS/Discord when necessary,
Regular checking of forums,

Personal Qualities Required
Positive Person
Enthusiastic
Good communication skills
Ability to work well with other mentors and the Head Mentor

Responsibilities
Proactively communicate with assigned recruits to check if they need assistance,
Introduce recruits to similar minded people to assist them making friends quicker,
Track the contentment of the recruit with the clan for first month,
Encourage the recruit to attend events,
Communicate with fellow mentors and Head Mentor on forums on a regular basis,
Chase up new members who appear to be struggling for points at the end of the month.

Leadership Responsibilities
Non applicable

Clan Ranks
CC: Coordinator Rank + Avatar
Forum: Mentor Rank + Additional Access
TeamSpeak: Mentor Rank.
Disrcord: Mentor Group,

If you feel like you are suited for this position, please post below a few words as to why we should take you in.
*** PLEASE ALSO INCLUDE YOUR TIMEZONE - USE THIS SITE IF YOU NEED HELP ***
The council will be looking over all applications and we will contact those that sparked our interest.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler: click to toggle
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted ImageKingy
Member Avatar
I would like to apply for this please! I feel like I am approachable and responsible and would do well in this position. I have a GMT timezone, atm summertime, Im English.

Edit:

In all seriousness though, I mentor new people in work, have real world experience with mentorship. I would encourage clan mentees to be regular with events, get them to come along, talk to them make them feel welcome, be there if they need advice and tips, and generally just be a friend in the clan if they need me. I feel as though I do this to our new members anyway but would like to further progress in this department.
Edited by Kingy, 3 Jun 2017, 09:41 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted ImageMausjeee
Member Avatar
Experienced Member I
good luck all :D
Posted Image

Posted ImageHW of 89
Master Member II
I would also like to apply for this vacancy. I am Pakistani GMT+4 (+5) when your clocks change again. Yes I can communicate in English I am not illiterate :)

On a serious not why I want to apply is I have been in TBE over a year and I enjoy the concept of the mentor. Some one to help you and guide you in a new home especially if you come from an other clan and have left friends behind. Sadly when I joined my mentor quit after like 5 days. They did answer me later when I needed help but I never had the feeling of a mentor and i missed being a mentee. However, I adapted and I have always given my 100% to the clan and tried to help new clanmates and potential recruits to the best of my capabilities and knowledge of over 12 years of Rs. I find that this concept of a mentor is a nice way to make friends and get to meet new people, make a newbie in a clan feel at home and share ideas and as a person I am generally friendly and do try my best. I want to take this opportunity and this responsibility because I want to help others and feel I have the capability of handling such a responsibility where I am being trusted. I have often been under rated but that does not discourage me I want to take this chance and if accepted provide the best of my knowledge to our future clannies and make TBE a new exciting home for them as it is for me.

Posted Imageclar3y
Member Avatar
Master Member I
well i would love to be a mentor, ive been in the clan for a long time now and its been a while since you had a female mentor, let alone an older mentor. i am very active in the clan and yes im becoming less nooby, i need to set my attention on something more the just being less nooby lol.

thanks
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePola
Member Avatar
Master Member I
Good luck all, you will never be the best mentor like i was back in the day ;)
Posted Image Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePsycho Snail
Member Avatar
TBE's Mr Hankey
gl

Power to the Great Lord!

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted ImageManclandian
Experienced Member II
good luck to those who apply :)

Posted ImageMausjeee
Member Avatar
Experienced Member I
bump we still need new mentors
Posted Image

Posted ImagePola
Member Avatar
Master Member I
I would be a mentor again but i cant gurantee i will have much time on runescape, maybe 1-5 hrs a day
Posted Image Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImageFoxxed
Member Avatar
Experienced Member I
I'd also be interested in re-joining the mentor team! Unfortunately it got cut short last time after I'd not had a great time with some people in clan (and left for AE) but those lot are gone now and the atmosphere seems great since I rejoined. I plan to be playing more now as I want to work towards max and will hopefully be more active in CC too; just haven't been as active due to exams & catching up on uni work after being ill, and had a lot happening at home too! I always make an effort to log on every day anyway for at least an hour or so, even if I'm just in lobby and check for messages. I really enjoyed the short time I had as mentor before so would love another go at it :)

Edit: My timezone is BST (GMT+1/UK time) :)
Edited by Foxxed, 13 Jun 2017, 11:59 PM.

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImageMausjeee
Member Avatar
Experienced Member I
bump
Posted Image

Posted ImageWise Choice
Member Avatar
Administrator
Meow

Thank you to a who applied, just a quick reminder that I'm currently away! As such this will either be completed on my return or picked up by another leader to finish the process.

http://forums.britishelites.com/topic/9060462/1/

Posted Image

Posted Image

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Clan Positions & Member List · Next Topic »
Add Reply

ENGLAND EST CST MST PST

Black Water created by tiptopolive of IDS