Runescape logo

Facebook Twitter YouTube

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to ۩~The British Elites~۩. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
[Accepted] Application - steph1389
Topic Started: 16 Jun 2017, 05:56 PM (63 Views)
Posted Imagesteph1389
Brand New Member
Runescape display name: steph1389

Combat Level: 112

Who were you recruited by?(if any) No one

How Did You Find Out About This Clan? I have been subscribed to the news letters for a few years

What clan are you currently in, if any? None

What Is The 6th General Rule? I must not back stab or kill and member on Runescape. We are a clan, a team, we stick together.

Are you able to attend clan events at 8pm GMT? Some, depending on personal time and requirements in game

What country are you living in/what is your timezone? UK (GMT)

Why Do You Want To Join TBE? (30 Words Or More) I have recently started playing again and want to move towards bossing. As I have been subscribed to the newsletter for a while, I though I would join here first as I also know it is GMT based, which would work better for me. Also, running around this game with no one to talk to is very lonley, would be nice to have some lines of text appearing on my screen.

11- Please confirm that you own the runescape account by either contacting a leader ingame to vouch for you or by posting a screenshot of you saying "TBE FTW" (making sure to show your runescape name)Click here for a guide on how to. http://imgur.com/a/loVPq

12- Runescape names you have used in TBE before? Potentially Nomy Nomz

Finally:
13- If you have any questions regarding TBE or the application process then please state them here: None
Edited by steph1389, 16 Jun 2017, 10:04 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted ImageManclandian
Experienced Member II
good luck with the app :)

Posted Imageclar3y
Member Avatar
Master Member I
goodluck
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImageX I S T S
Elite Member I
Hey Steph can you please add a screenshot either below or to your app for question 11 or ask a rank in cc to vouch for you. Tanks :)
PLEASE STAY ACTIVE BY GETTING 4 OR MORE. CHECK HERE TO BE SURE
Spoiler: click to toggle

Posted Imagesteph1389
Brand New Member
X I S T S
16 Jun 2017, 09:54 PM
Hey Steph can you please add a screenshot either below or to your app for question 11 or ask a rank in cc to vouch for you. Tanks :)
Updated the post now. I use the built in TBE one but it was just showing as a blank image.

Posted ImagePola
Member Avatar
Master Member I
God Luck steph
Posted Image Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImageJunglebiscui
Member Avatar
Administrator
Your application seems fine and we'd gladly accept you as a member of the British Elites. You'll be given forum access as long as everything is OK. You're also required to create an introduction to let members get to know you more.

The Event information is posted in the calendar (link at the top of this forum), or you can use the !event in IRC #tbe channel to find out what the events are. You are required to attend 4 events per month minimum, but please try to attend as many as possible

Your mentor is: Mausje
Please ensure you add your mentor in game as he/she will be your best source of help for anything to do with TBE - they can answer any questions you may have, make sure you attend events.

If you have access to IRChat you can join #tbe_lobby to meet us, and our main channel for members only is #tbe. If you have any immediate questions most can be answered by the TBE handbook:
http://forums.britishelites.com/topic/7052151/

Please read this about Forum Name Changing http://forums.britishelites.com/topic/7057840/
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
99 ATT 99 STR AND A WHOLE LOT OF MINERALS
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

Posted ImagebIue0ctober
Experienced Member II
welcome steph, look forward to seeing you at events :)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted ImagePurplePorker
Member Avatar
welcome Steph :D

« Previous Topic · Join Requests (RS3) - OPEN · Next Topic »
Add Reply

ENGLAND EST CST MST PST

Black Water created by tiptopolive of IDS