Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to ۩~The British Elites~۩. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Steph1389...An Introduction
Topic Started: 17 Jun 2017, 11:17 AM (241 Views)
Posted ImageSt3pho
1. Introduce yourself/Real Life -
So my name is Stephan (Pronounced Stefan), hence the shortening to Steph. I have been playing RS on and off for at least 10+ years now, and although I enjoy it I never really stick around as I know no one that plays. I am 24, live close to Liverpool and work as IT Support.

2. Runescape Life -
The thing I like most in RS is Slayer. I enjoy the variety it gives, the change in combat and tactics, just breaks up the monotony of doing the same thing. I have been enjoying Dung as of recent as well since I neglected it when it first released. Finally, I enjoy farming as well. So between these three I don't do to much else. Slayer for combat, dung for weapons and farming for farming ;)

The skills I despite most would have to be Agility and Thieving due to the tedium of them. Although I do need to get 75 Agil :/

3. Clan Life -

I don't actually remember the last clan I was in, so I am not able to fill this out.

4. Why i want to join -

I want to play with people mostly from a GMT area so it is easier to talk and event together. I have seen how active the clan was for years with the yearly newsletter being sent out and still sticking around despite leadership changes, so I know this is a reliable clan with active and friendly people.

5. Contact me -
My name on the forum is the same in game, this would be the best way to contact me.

If you do want anymore information, then let me know and I will be happy to help.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted ImageMausjeee
Member Avatar
Experienced Member I
nice intro mate! welcome in tbe, hope ur stay in this clan will be good, u can always contact me our use clan chat for questions, if u have any goals 120's 200m etz u can always post about it. great to see another person who enjoys slayer
Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted ImageManclandian
Member Avatar
Master Member III
hey steph welcome to tbe your not far from me im warrington :) hopefully speak in game soon

Manc (jon)
Posted Image

Posted ImagePola
Member Avatar
Master Member I
Welcome, nice intro hope to chat soon
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImageJunglebiscui
Member Avatar
Administrator
Hey, nice intro and welcome in! With thieving I found prif elves quite easy and semi-afk for training.

Hope to see you at events anyway :)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

Posted ImageCharlieBrown
Welcome in :D
Posted Image

Posted ImageTixybix
Clan Clown
Welcome in - hopefully catch up with you ingame :)
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image
Tixy's Masterplan for World Domination

Posted Image

Posted ImageKillertom63
Member Avatar
Welcome to the family! :)