Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to ۩~The British Elites~۩. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Baron; Reintroduction
Topic Started: 20 Jul 2017, 04:34 PM (436 Views)
Posted ImageBaron
Member Avatar
Veteran Member I
Hello all,

You might remember me from shows like: "The best event manager of all time" and "Who can polarise an entire chat with one sentence", and I'm back!

In all seriousness though my name is Christian and my friends call me Kit or maybe Chris if you really want to, I'm 19, I'm from Wiltshire in South West England and I've lived here all my life.
When I left TBE at the end of 2015 I was in Upper Sixth finishing my A levels at boarding school, since then I've moved on to doing a Chemistry degree at university in London where I now live part time. If you need any help with Chemistry let me know, or maybe I will need your help, who knows?

Right now in Runescape I've been trying to get the firemaking pet for at least 150k logs past 200m xp but after that I'll be looking at recomping, I haven't done any reqs since I quit over a year ago so I look forward to sharing my future achievements with you guys. I love to PvM so hopefully we can all get together and do some bossing like we used to in the good old days.
Aside from Runescape I've been playing a lot of steam games recently; Lord of the Rings Online, Team Fortress 2, Dead Island, Warframe, CoD MW2, Left for Dead 2 and Payday 2 and of course GTAV.
I'm in the TBE steam group from years ago or you can just ask me and I'll add you so we can play some games together. I'm always on discord when I'm on my computer so I'd love to get the chance to chat to some of the members who I haven't met or even catch up with you old guys, just like in the teamspeak days.

As far as off the computer goes, I love shooting both rifle and shotgun (clays and game) so talk to me about that, I love politics so debate me about that, and I love drinking so lets go to the pub some time.
Recently I've been quite interested in cars so if anybody is going to Goodwood Revival this Summer let me know, just went to the British Grand Prix last week and it was awesome.

I have a twitter that is a twisted mix of real life and Runescape related, but none of my real life friends know about it so keep it on the down low, you can find it here @BaronRunescape, be warned however that there are quite a few strong opinions on there and a few shooting pictures so its not for the faint hearted! I look forward to reacquainting myself with the event system, hopefully it hasn't changed too much since I was in charge and I'll see you all hopefully at events, might revive some of my old topics on here too like the drop logs and the edate log ;), got to start rebuilding the old signature too!

That's about it from me, I'm sure we can share some stories over discord some time and I'd love to get to know you all better!

Yours,

Baron

Posted Image
Spoiler: click to toggle

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted ImagePsycho Snail
Member Avatar
TBE's Mr Hankey
i member.

Power to the Great Lord!

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted ImageMooge
Joey
Welcome back Baron :) Decent intro :)
TBE for life! https://i.imgur.com/S28jZPD.png
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted ImageMinority Ky
Member Avatar
Champion Member II
Welcome back Baron!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted Image
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RS: Minority_KY
PSN: Minority-KY

Posted Image

Posted ImageX I S T S
Elite Member III
Hey Baron, welcome back :) Glad to see your older and wiser now, nice intro too :)

Posted ImageManclandian
Member Avatar
Champion Member II
welcome back baron not had the pleasure yet but hopefully soon. ive been into racing and modifying cars for nearly 10 years now and will no doubt be floating about the shows and track days all over :)
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted ImageWise Choice
Member Avatar
Administrator
wb

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image225
Member Avatar
Veteran Member II
Looks like someone I would swipe right to on Grindr
Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

Posted ImageTixybix
Clan Clown
What have we done. Good to see you back and on fine form :D I killed Rax once so I expect to be like the best mentor ever to you probably. I am pro boss etc now.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Tixy's Masterplan for World Domination

Posted Image

Posted ImageBonz
Good to have another chemist, I got my chemistry degree over 20 years ago.
Posted Image

Posted ImageAntworth
Member Avatar
Champion Member III
Good to see you back Baron
I DONT DIE FOR MY CLAN, I LET OTHERS DIE FOR THEIRS!

Posted Image

Posted ImagePonti xo
Member Avatar
Champion Member II
hi m8
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImageWise Choice
Member Avatar
Administrator
Ponti xo
30 Jul 2017, 02:45 PM
hi m8
ledge

Oh and wb, I forgot to post before

edit: no I did post nvm o well
Edited by Wise Choice, 30 Jul 2017, 03:47 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImageBaron
Member Avatar
Veteran Member I
Ponti xo
hi m8
Oh my God
Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted ImagePonti xo
Member Avatar
Champion Member II
Baron
30 Jul 2017, 05:42 PM
Ponti xo
hi m8
Oh my God
what?
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImageBaron
Member Avatar
Veteran Member I
Ponti xo
31 Jul 2017, 09:08 AM
Baron
Ponti xo
hi m8
Oh my God
what?
Hello??? How are you??? I missed you??? When are you logging on to runescape??? So many questions...
Posted Image

Posted ImagePonti xo
Member Avatar
Champion Member II
Baron
31 Jul 2017, 12:44 PM
Ponti xo
Baron
Ponti xo
hi m8
Oh my God
what?
Hello??? How are you??? I missed you??? When are you logging on to runescape??? So many questions...
I logged on for my 10 year anniversary at TBE and you weren't there bro. Luckily wise choice was around to entertain me.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImageBaron
Member Avatar
Veteran Member I
Ponti xo
31 Jul 2017, 04:21 PM
Baron
Ponti xo
Baron
Ponti xo
hi m8
Oh my God
what?
I logged on for my 10 year anniversary at TBE and you weren't there bro. Luckily wise choice was around to entertain me.
Log on now
Posted Image

Posted ImagePonti xo
Member Avatar
Champion Member II
Baron
31 Jul 2017, 05:23 PM
Ponti xo
31 Jul 2017, 04:21 PM
Baron
Ponti xo
Baron
Ponti xo
hi m8
Oh my God
what?
Log on now
I don't see you online m8
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Introductions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

ENGLAND EST CST MST PST