Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to ۩~The British Elites~۩. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jambo098 Introduction; About me
Topic Started: 16 Dec 2017, 06:19 PM (215 Views)
Posted Imagejambo1
Brand New Member
1. Introduce yourself/Real Life -

Hello, my real name is James. I'm 21 and I live in Essex, UK. Other than Runescape, i enjoy being outside amongst trees and by water. I play football once a week and i have to drive 100+ miles for work each day! I have a girlfriend who lives in Bath, i go to see her most weekends (that's an extra 100 miles).

2. Runescape Life -

Currently a level 128 noob. I've had an account since around 2007, played a lot then quit and have only recently come back to the game. I'm currently training slayer and getting the rest of my combat skills to 99 while trying to make as much gp as possible. I like playing minigames and mainly enjoy doing things combat related including bossing which i'm keep to learn more about as i've only done a few.

3. Clan Life -

I haven't been in any other clans.

4. Why i want to join -

I want to be in a community of people from the same place as me so we can play together often and will be on at similar times. I want to take part in clan events and go bossing as much as possible. Whenever you're going bossing let me know and i'll come along!

5. Contact me -

The best way to contact me is through Runescape: Jambo098
I'm also on Discord if others are when bossing.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted Imagejambo1
Brand New Member
Thank you. Yeah, i get up at 5:30am each day, start at 8am. I enjoy driving though so i don't mind it, i listen to podcasts on the way!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Introductions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

ENGLAND EST CST MST PST